**Operation CNN**

GET THE FUCK IN HERE.

You faggots know how the Google works. The more people search for the same phrase, the more strings attach to that phrase making it more popular which makes it the most popular result.

This completely changes the result pages when you google the "CNN" phrase alone.

This is the easiest most effective operation ever. Here's what you do:

>1) Go to Google
>2) Search: "Cnn fake news"
>3) Repeat with as many IP adresses as you can

The algorithm will put CNN in the shit tier basket with the rest of the fake news sites.

GOGOGOGOGO.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/19/indiana-ymca-removes-cnn-tvs-complaints-fake-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=JWnUItw1ElU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digits confirm for the 500th time CNN is fake news

Simple. I got a VPN with two dozen servers.
Log out and clear cookies after every search.

How the fuck you bypass captcha on VPN ? Got a Sup Forums account ? Most of the VPN's are already blocked here.

>GET THE FUCK IN HERE.
Fuck off Vlad, unlike Russian shills like you, the rest of us work for a living and don't have time for shit like this.

Fix you're own shitty country, We'll handle ours.

digits confirm. must obey.
praise Lord KEK!

*your

Fix your grammar, Tyrone. This is not your country.

AHAHA! It begins!
>YMCA Removes CNN from TVs Over Complaints About ‘Fake News’

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/19/indiana-ymca-removes-cnn-tvs-complaints-fake-news/

>Grammar Nazi on Sup Forums
Jesus kid, is it your first day on here?

CNN is fake news.

Kek wills it. We can not control meme magic, only lend it our energy.

CNN is fake news.

IT ALSO HELPS TO CLICK RESULTS THAT YOU WANT MOVED MORE TOWARD THE TOP

Bump

>Valparaiso Family YMCA will only be showing local news channels in the future
Oh Breitbart and there retarded Spin.. They also won't be showing Fox either.

Oh an By the way since Valpo is in the Chicago region, what "Local" news do you think is going to be put on? Oh yeah Chicago stations.

Grow a pair google.

>Not spelling properly in your own language

Nigger

Oh, you're trying to pull the newfag card here, how cute.

Only newfags pull that card, really.

*their
*and
*by
>"what local news do you think is going to be put on?

What ?

I see'em

>you're

Calling a stranger "kid" on the internet is a clear sign of you being underage.

Jewgle rigs search suggestions you dumbfuck

>first result

Check'd

REEEEEE

Nigger and kid.

you setup a vpn and use it...do you even computer?

Duty performed. Ty user.

Done

LET'S FUCKING DESTROY THESE KIKES
REEEEE

This is why we never get anything done.

Worse than nigger

Checkem

>GUISE WE NEED TO PROVE HOW BAD A PUBLICATION IS BY DELIBERATLY ASSOCIATING IT WITH BAD SHIT
Worked well for msm

>not your army
Just googled CNN real news

>deny people legal information 4 le epic maymay
You lot are fucking morally bankrupt children.

cnn is the best news network and anything you say otherwise is fake news

ps. fuck white people

this post is not affiliated with ctr

i swear

"Cnn fake news"

youtube.com/watch?v=JWnUItw1ElU

this is retarded, you'll never generate enough requests and it will only give them a reason to rig the search results even more, under a pretext to "combat online hate" or something

getting there

God's work, user.

Kek will bless this year for you.

Bump

Do you know where you are, Ahmed?
Ever here of the meme "do it for the lulz"?

CNN is fake news? How is this even news? It is common knowledge by now isn't it?

czeched

Bump

This is about algorithm automatically putting CNN as irrelevant ending in the huge amount of profit drop, and also to inform normies.

This is not how it works. You will just bump up searches for 'fake news' that lead to stories about it on CNN's site, generating traffic for them.

Go back to redtard

He isn't Russian though....

What kinda hypocrisy is this though? Didn't the killery foundation have one of the world's biggest shill programs ever? Compared to the Russian one that didn't even exist. And compared to the Mexican illigals that physicaly altered the election.

I've got the same problem. Pretty much all of my vpn ip ranges have been blocked. Change vpn I guess?

No. Fuck that guy. Fuck everyone that uses 'you're' instead of 'your' and vice versa. Fuck him. I hope his cock falls off the next time he does it.

I agree 100 percent.

Can we meme colon cancer to manifest on the faggots that use "loose" instead of "lose" too please.

That triggers me so badly. I mean, you have to double-tap the god damn "o" so it's technically ...just fucking nevermind why.

That was quick.

Assemble the troops before google mods have time to launch a blackout.

nice flag

CNN FAKE NEWS

Wrong. OP is correct. If it gets searched often enough it ends up showing in the autofill for everyone. And it doesn't look good for CNN. Go back to wherever you came from.

Holy fuck it's real

Already posted same kinde of shit, the answer of the oldies were, that we may do a kek, when france has elections :D

^^!

OP is correct? He thinks there is an easily gamed 'fake news' ALGORITHM that just dumps any second level domain name when it is combined with the term 'fake news' ?

Is that how fake news is determined? By users searching for the phrase? How does that fucking make sense?

Are you a fucking retard?

Don't you remember Santorum's Google problem?

You need to unironically be really dumb to believe this board can make an impact on this, but you all did unironically vote Trump.

Have fun spamming Google and making no difference. Amazing group here.

it needs to be:

"CNN is fake news"

is. verb present tense of be.

as in,

cnn IS fake news.