So tell me Serbs of pol, when are we going to collectively apologize for genocide and war crimes against Albanian...

So tell me Serbs of pol, when are we going to collectively apologize for genocide and war crimes against Albanian, Kosovar, Bosniak, Croatian, Hungarian and Montenegrin civilians, mostly old women and children?

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2016/05/20/hillary-clintons-neocon
counterpunch.org/2016/11/18/breaking-yugoslavia-how-the-us-used-nato-as-its-battering-ram/
counterpunch.org/2013/08/30/kosovo-where-nato-bombing-only-made-the-killing-worse/
antiwar.com/justin/j082100.html
aim.org/media-monitor/the-neocon-controversy/
youtube.com/watch?v=RP2u4wJcnS0
consortiumnews.com/2016/06/28/trading-places-neocons-and-cockroaches/
globalresearch.ca/the-srebrenica-massacre-was-a-gigantic-political-fraud/5321388
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/vucic-pozvao-plenkovica-i-predsjednicu-da-posjete-beograd-razgovor-je-najbitniji...-dok-razgovarate-znate-da-nece-doci-do-oruzanih-incidenata/5530299/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's called a cull when you kill animals my man

You didnt do anything wrong. Srebrenica was mostly Serb children who Muslim savages butchered. Great Serb Army only killed the men and boys who raped and slaughtered.

(((They))) set you up.

Tell me Serbs of Sup Forums, when are you going to start mass-removing kebab again, as far as I remember you were really fucking good at it and as you already know, there is a lot of kebab in Europe running around unremoved.

The day your mother stops fucking kebabs.

Serbs never removed kebab, this meme needs to die along with serbs

>Montenegrin civilians murdered
source?
T H I S

t. Mowgli the Albozerg

You don't need to. Just join Russia with Albanian, Kosovar, Bosniak, Croatian, Hungarian and Montenegrin, and we will be a happy family once again.

Meh it was mostly the neocon's fault for explicitly trying to destroy Yugoslavia

They thought it was important to break up a regional power in the Balkans that could "threaten" Turkey or the EU so they funded extremists to start a war just like in Syria or the color revolutions then blamed the government for "overreacting"

he's inbred half-croat from brazil

The fuck are you talking about

Basic article on what happened

counterpunch.org/2016/05/20/hillary-clintons-neocon

Basic geopolitics you dumb favela monkey

You're a retarded nigger

You dont need to apologize to us.

counterpunch.org/2016/11/18/breaking-yugoslavia-how-the-us-used-nato-as-its-battering-ram/

is he worser than that half spic half croat looking gypsy from canada?

>he's inbred half-croat from brazil
hey hey hey
Don't bring us into this you sperg

>is he worser than that half spic half croat looking gypsy from canada?
>worser
that explains alot

Not an argument

counterpunch.org/2013/08/30/kosovo-where-nato-bombing-only-made-the-killing-worse/

antiwar.com/justin/j082100.html

Goddamn diaspora Croats destroy our supreme reputation on pol.

aim.org/media-monitor/the-neocon-controversy/

:(

>In 1999 the neocons supported the NATO war on Yugoslavia launched by President Clinton. That benefitted a Muslim terrorist group, the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), with links to Osama bin Laden. The KLA has become the Kosovo Protection Corps, a police force operating under the protection of the United Nations and a NATO force, known as the Kosovo Force or KFOR, which includes 3000 American troops

Nah you are still cool, pacman

war crimes against Montenegrin civilians?

The only thing that would come to my mind would be the the military occupation after ww1 that led to the Christmas uprising, but no one expects to head an apology for that

Croatia is a nation of dogs.

if we kill them all, we won't need to apologize to anyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=RP2u4wJcnS0

True. Dalmatian dog originates from here.

Pic related: it's still only a puppy in this phase:

wrong pic m8

Serbia should be reduced to a crater.

Goddamnit serb, this is probably the most based quote I've heard in my life.

This needs to be put in some movie scene asap.

Only Muslims hate cute puppies

>There are people who unironically don't blame neocon for everything

consortiumnews.com/2016/06/28/trading-places-neocons-and-cockroaches/

Sarcasm no ? Damn, Ante.

fug

>how do you do, fellow Serbs?

Yeah okay Achmed

We all know what you think

>how do you do, fellow Serbs?
>fellow
implying that they are people

Croats have the Adriatic sea.

Albanians have the Ionian sea

Serbia none

you are aware that was Montenegrins killing Montenegrins right, and like 5 people died?

Are Serbs Muslims? Is all I need to know.

And Paris is part of the Islamic Caliphate as you know, Mehmet

Get out faggot

globalresearch.ca/the-srebrenica-massacre-was-a-gigantic-political-fraud/5321388

they were

You didn't kill enough Albanians, and most "Bosniaks" you killed were the Serbian part of Bosniaks.

They became too tired after the 5th guy and decided to take a nap ?

I dindu nuffin and I don't care it was before I was born. Go cry me a river.
#IndianLivesMatter #FreePalestine #FreeCrimea #FreeKosovo

Fuck you OP. Serbs were the first victims of the NATO globalists.

KLA was just a Saudi proxy army just like ISIS is nowadays.

Albanians are Muslims and some Bosnians are as well

oh fuck off you nigger,
Kosovo is Serbian and it always will be
Crimea is Russian and it always will be
Indian lives are worth as much as my poo
And Palestine is just nothing

By the way when are all the bikers gonna beat the crap out of paid agitators in DC?

no
nothing good came out of your country except for Tesla and he was a Serb

Fuck you brazil. When is Zika gonna finish wiping you guys out.

no, we arecurrently the only known natural predator of muslims

wasn't it the Serbian army that occupied the land and forced Montenegro to join Yugoslavia as a part of Serbia?
But never mind, that was the only recent event that came to my mind where the two country's had a conflict.
>implying OP wasn't talking out of his ass when he made this post.

Isn't it funny that ever since the US teamed up with Saudi Arabia/Israel we have funded Jihadist terrorists around the globe?

Prbly just a coincidence

pretty much

That's a bad meme kiwi senior. Serbs never removed kebab. They got removed by kebab instead. If you want to say that someone removed kebab, you could arguably say croatians did it, but I say arguably, since we got our shit pushed in till we had a stalemate. Eventually it was others that started the ball of kebab removal rolling.

this post proves your ignorance

Palestine is our way of destroying Israel from the inside through mass immigration

Sweet revenge

TIL that Brazilians are uneducated about world affairs.

Brazil is cucked by the globalists. I know that every country is nowadays but they at least give the west a comfortable false reality to live in.

>Hungarian
Already happened a few years ago, from both sides.

Why are there so many Serbian threads popping up every day? Do you people get paid to spread your narrative?

I'm not even memeing.

I just don't get it any more.

s&tpbp

yes but those who fought Christmas rebelion were overwhelmingly Montenegrins
and those who voted for unification were also Montenegrins, and nothing indicates they were forced into it
in fact even pro-independence historians don't deny that unification was desired by most
King Nicholas lost a lot of popularity in later years, and leaving in 1916 was the final nail in the coffin

Oh shit I remember Ante Rodriguez hahahahaha toppest of keks

diaspora needs the gas chamber, please Trump make North America great again and purge all balkan diaspora faggots

Sounds trully crnogorski.

They are so pathetic that the only respect that they're going to get is from Sup Forums.

So Albanians are a cancer to Serbia?

>mostly old women and children

What is this, a charity appeal?

Serbs are cancer to Serbia

I think I'm already getting up to speed. Good job! Keep removing kebab!

HVO + 5 korpus, not even memeing, but that's one of the best military co operations between Bosniaks and Croats ever. Saying this as a Croat from Herzegovina that doesn't have much to do with that northern part of Bosnia at all.

>jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/vucic-pozvao-plenkovica-i-predsjednicu-da-posjete-beograd-razgovor-je-najbitniji...-dok-razgovarate-znate-da-nece-doci-do-oruzanih-incidenata/5530299/

Serb-Croat anti-Muslim alliance incoming?

We would never align with Serbs and you know it. That will never happen again. Don't get confused, I'm an ethnic Croat too. With that said, Bosnian politicians go there all the time, one went now after this shit with Kosovo and Dodik. It's just diplomacy, doesn't guarantee any sort of alliance at all. I hope you're memeing.

I dunno man, maybe not an alliance, but a gentlemans agreement. I get the feeling that shit will go down in Bosnia and soon...

>be Serb
>ask good relations with Albania
>send provokative train to Kosovo
>sheeeeit

That's why Serbia will never progress

Keep dreaming slavshit nigger, Albania and Kosova best ally with USA, try something and youg get BTFO

Well I live here and I highly doubt that to be honest. Don't see it as a possibility at all. Republika Srpska - too poor and too weak to stir anything up, Herzegovina (or any Croat part) has no interest in starting anything, neither does Croatia as a country, especially considering it's in EU and the NATO. It's just politics m8, politicians wanting to get votes and scaring the population so they can keep robbing it and getting rich. Same thing has been happening for 20+ years, more or less, in practically all of Balkans.

Maybe you're right, you should know the situation in BiH better than me, but still, with an isolationist American president and a defanged, cucked EU, there will be no-one to intervene in case of happenings.

>best ally with USA
>president Donald J. Trump literally says he would not have intervened in Yugoslavia in 1999
>incoming US withdraw from Kosovo?
>incoming Serbian "police operations" in Kosovo?

Well yes, don't mean to get into an argument, but I'm pretty sure I know the situation better than you because I live here. Even if something started, I'm pretty sure there would be an intervention, but that doesn't even matter because I honestly don't see anything starting. If, hypothetically, Republika Srpska wasn't as poor as it is now, perhaps I could see something happening. But now? No way. Seriously, whatever the Serbian media says, but those people are incredibly poor. Not saying that the Croat or Bosnian part is that much better, but even though it's pretty shitty it's not nearly as bad as the Serbian part. Honestly no idea how those people survive day to day. Piss poor.

>be svavcuck with small dick
>make 1 children on avereage
>meanwhile we make 5 at MINIMUM
>incoming ancient Ilyria restored

Poor people are more likely to start shit than well off people, because they have less (or nothing) to lose, while well-off people have their comfy life on the line in case of happenings, which demotivates them from participating.

Ah well, we'll see in the future

That does make sense in principle, but there is a fine line between:"fuck I'm poor, let's start a war" and "fuck, no way we can start a war - too poor" and Serbs in Bosnia are definitely way over in the second category.

With that being said, I think they're too tired of their government robbing them that they wouldn't even bother going to war for them. Dodik has been robbing everything there for like 15 years. True North Korea scenario. He is their biggest enemy with what he's doing to his people.

Don't mind the personal question, but what are you - a Serb that dislikes fellow Serbs or a Hungarian guy from the north of Serbia?

Not the first time I've heard this t b h
Dodik is probably using cheap nationalism to keep afloat in public discontent with his thieving ways. Doesn't make him any less dangerous for regional peace.

Based on later posts, either an Albanian immigrant or a troll out to get (You)s from fellow Serbs.

You do know that your country is in population decline as well?

I wouldn't say he's a threat, just based on the fact that he is robbing those poor people (making them poorer continually) and the fact that even they are starting to see through his lies. He keeps embarrassing himself publicly and even though his media keeps lying for him, you can't hide that much in this day and age with internet and whatnot. He really made a clown out of himself with lying about being invited to Trumps inauguration and then being sanctioned by America. He is literally blacklisted. I think he will go down in 1 or 2 years and not even democratically, his own people are going to throw him off because nationalism isn't worth anything if there's no food on the plate and they've been falling apart financially.