Help Sup Forums I think I'm becoming unironically fascist

Help Sup Forums I think I'm becoming unironically fascist.

Fascism is unironically mans natural state. Look at what people have done when given so much freedom, they have become slaves to every vice and immoral behavior imaginable. Tricked into hating themselves and everything, loving everything that is wicked.

WOAW YOU ARE A FUCKING SHERLOCK

Now seriously, Spain isn't a good example though, Franco wasn't fascist and filled the country with moors, then betrayed Hitler and lead the country to 20 years of people starving.

We christian europeans have 3 choices:

1. Fascism
2. Islam+Sharia
3. Extinction

I prefer fascism but islam seems the most realistic

Good

Welcome, brother.

thanks for correcting the record, comrade

Isn't facism just an oligarchy?

You're not even wrong.

your image is a mess

I know

what i hate about Sup Forums is how everyone ignores this very important, very vital fact

>GDP 36%
>Ranked 3rd Great Power
What do they mean by this

It's a question of slavation and abiding by a doctrine prioritizing truth and our own moral principles vs damnation and abandoning our principles in the name of a foreign ideology bent on destroying our culture.
Western converts to Islam are complicit in its death. They are in no way saving it. Enjoy having your European cathedrals re-purposed into mosques or burned down in a fit of Islamic justice. Islam brings with it the death of all things that are not of or related to Islam.

Funny how the left stop calling Franco-era Spain fascist when they find out it was successful.

>FYROMian is the first to open his asshole to the Ottomans
Typical, no wonder there's such a thing like "albania" in the balkan region.
An european that joins Islam is a piece of garbage traitor that will be killed first.

do you even comprehend what's happening?

europeans are going extinct, dying

by 2050 arabs and niggers will rule

there must be a RADICAL change in society to stop this

i don't even know what you're trying to say exactly, i assume you're talking exclusively about me mentioning islam, well let me tell you preserving the people comes first, better an islamic, but european europe, than an arabian or whatever else europe

La casta loco. Pásame la maria.

Any Spaniards here mind telling me what Franco was like?

I'm pretty sure anyone from outside know more about Franco that we do. Remember that he killed like 6 gorilion people and all of those things. Other than that, old people often say that they felt safe in the streets.