Islam General Thread

Islam General Thread

*****TAQIYYA FREE ZONE*****

Thread Theme:
google.com.pk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiv5ZnZ2NDRAhVGOxoKHX_dBIsQwqsBCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=_7kaB9jjKs24LEwdvSXqdw

Ahadith ( Only the first four books are authentic. Any other Ahadith must have a Hadith supporting it in at least one more book):
muflihun.com/hadith/

Quran:
quran.com

Also you can ask me anything regarding Islam. I won't act like the Moderate Coconut Chocolate Muslims.

Jesus is the son of God muqtafukka

What do you think of transgender people?

Jesus is the Prophet of Allah

They shouldn't be allowed into homes or given jobs. A
Plus it's a huge ass sin.

Personally I think they're beta males who say have given up trying to fuck girls or its attention whores who want to be special snowflakes

Why shouldn't they be allowed to hold jobs or have homes? Aren't those basic human rights?

Do you think Islamic immigration to Europe is a good thing? What would your reaction be if we kicked the immigrants out?

I just find it amusing how many parallels you can draw between the social codes of Muslims today and the social codes of Christians in the Dark Ages.

Don't you realize it's just a scam that survived its scam artist? Some guy told his followers they'd get virgins in the afterlife, if they fought for him and they were stupid enough to fall for this trick.

from what i noticed is basically the same shit, it just that that shitkins cant keep up with the times(i'm not sure if that entirely bad though), so they didnt change much since then

kys

decribing it in this way it is easy to make every religion seem like a scam

Christ is the son of God and God Himself. M*hammad on the otherhand was a rapist and a liar.

Buddhism is the Superior religion on this planet.
Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism are all garbage.

Well Joseph Smith was a scam artist and L Ron Hubbard was a scam artist. Some modern cults are started by crazy people who are not scam artists but they often implode due to their founder's incompetence. Why would it have been any different in the past?

thats exactly my point, the other religions were probably founded by liars, especially judaism and christianity, you know how good the jews are at lying

Pretty based imo

God is going to kill all sodomites, godless and degenerates.

Your shitty religion has no place in God's kingdom.

Repent or die, your time is short.

Kinda agree. Although, original Hinduism is pretty based. And Islam's power is pretty impressive but not the scripture themselves.

Your children are going to get slaughtered by God. LMAO

Stop your autistic memeing

Die

>religion promotes lying
LMAO doomed.

Haven't you got some garbage to swim in?

What is your honest opinion on killing inncocents for Islam?
Do my muslim neighbours want me dead because I don't pray to Allah?

The deceiver is cursed by God. It will spend eternity burning and suffering for what it did to God's children.

>*****TAQIYYA FREE ZONE*****
What if you are lying? How can wr know?

Get in here brother :3

No, I actually do not because I belong to an upper class family in the Northern part of my beautiful country.
We have better living standards than obese britbongs whose leader is a fucking female.

not unless you're a Jew.

Even here, a country that celebrates on its cultural and religious diversity, literally doesn't allow you to be a Jew. You can't have it imprinted on your citizenship ID, period.

>I belong to an upper class family
And you're still a degenerate.

fuck off ahmed

Say it with me:
"The Son of the Lord, our Father, who gave up his life to forgive the sins of humanity"

Jesus hated jews a lot. Early christians, except the heretical christian jews, hated jews and didn't follow moses's retarded laws.

I'd first do whatever I could to provide them housing next I'd do whatever I could against you guys.
>Buddhism
>Religion
Choose one

It's a more of a philosophy or sect of Hinduism and less of a religion.

That way you can say the virgin birth was a lie to not have the Jews stone Mary to death ( Naoozobillah )

Same with original Hinduism. I read the Rigveda and it seems more like oral tales written down and ponderings of great poets of the time trying to explain the world around them.

But it could always be another Divine Book revealed by Allah that was cancelled with the revealetion of the Quran ( Just the Rigveda. Because It is quite monotheistic while the Mahabharata, Ramayana and Upanshids seem like Epic Poems similar to Illiad and the Shahnammeh)

Frankly, most Muslims just want the Jews to be dead. They're pretty cool with the rest.

Don't you think we have a right to our homelands? Why would you do anything against us?

Speak for yourself. I'm a 9.6 gpa student(we get graded out of 10), in my spare time I work with non-government organizations to improve the environment and play guitar for poor people.

The Prophet of Allah, The Most Merciful and Most Beneficent, who suffered to guide mankind

Done!

zoroastrianism is pretty based imo

Are there particular neighborhoods in London I need to avoid if my wife isn't wearing her cover to prevent the nephalim or some shit from sexing her?

While I can understand your theory, that is highly unlikely because the Vedas were collected before Islam was created

Does your guitar nourish the hungry and poor people?

Your guitar isn't important to God. Neither is your ego.

Only Christians are saved.

I am with you on most things like developing Syria rather than ruining Europe and about Muslims not integrating and I myself hate Muslims who dress up in Arab clothing ( Hijab and robes) in non Arab lands.

A hoodie and baggy jeans fulfill the Islamic Purdah!

But I HAVE to support the Ummah ( Brotherhood ) in any way I can. Plus the refugees can help spread Islam in to Europe.

Avoid Londonistan completely. It's like 15% white.

Why are you going there? Pick somewhere nicer.

It gives them joy. Music is not really available to them, and they really do love it. If you and your God don't consider joy as important as living, then that is just an unfortunate commentary of your Wretched religion

How can you be so dumb to not accept the law of cause and effect?

Thank you. I'm glad we could communicate clearly and respectfully, even though we do not agree.

Allah has told mankind that Prophets were sent to and from each nation (until Moses after whom all Prophets were sent to Israel ) and books were revealed to each nation in its own tongue.

So I believe that the Rigveda must have been a compilation of revealetions mixed with some later poetry like the Psalms.

Gr8 m8

I know.

How do I fuck 6 year olds like Muhammed?

My dad's going to buy me my cousin, but she's 13. I swear I'll fucking detonate.

>That way you can say the virgin birth was a lie to not have the Jews stone Mary to death ( Naoozobillah )
That's not how Christianity started. All of Jesus's tales have only been written down a hundred years after they supposedly happened, who knows what of it is true and what Jesus's character was like and what was fabricated? The letters from Paul that are about the rise of the historical church speak a different language however. Now you're supposed to give them all your money or God will strike you dead and of course never question or debate. Another obvious scam.

>next I'd do whatever I could against you guys.
I appreciate the honesty. lol

"Serenade me with your guitar while I dive in to garbage"

>I'd first do whatever I could to provide them housing next I'd do whatever I could against you guys.

Then don't be mad when I support the genociding of muslims.

It's the first time my wife has ever been to U.K. So I'd figure start in London and branch out.

shes been fucking brainwashed or some shit to want to visit Stonehenge and Bath. I get Bath, but a monument from the beaker people isn't entirely my top of the list.

Do you find it justified to spread Islam through violence and als rape? Is Allah fine with these methods, if they help Islam grow further?

What is your opinion on random killings by muslim terrorists? They don't exactly choose who to kill, but just murder people who happened to be there. It is the most disgusting thing i can imagine.

>Allah's Apostle said, "Dhus-Suwai-qatain (the thin legged man) from Ethiopia will demolish the Kaaba." Sahih Bukhari Ch. 26 No. 666

How do you feel about the kabbah being demolished by an Ethiopian?

Kek. Just go to the tourist areas in London if you want to go there. They're expensive, but like anywhere else in the world. Sup Forums is so over the top sometimes.

Reminder that Mohammed was a warlording pedophile faggot who raped and pillaged to spread his shitty ideology forcefully, because it is false and the only way anyone would follow it is by threat of violence and death.

sage for death cult worshipping

Yeah I mean I'm not going to avoid a London trip because "muh muzzies n shit" banter on here.

London even with its faults is still one of the best cities on earth.

Is this in the Quran?

Nope, it's in the hadith.

Are you Muslim?

nope