YEAH! LOST ANOTHER!!!

Friend due to trump today! I will not be friends with libs.

Now i have ZERO LIB FRIENDS!

Anyone else?

you cant have any people close to you or it makes you weak, either it chains your ideas and opinions down or your opponents can get to you by attacking those that you care about

Find new friends and form a right wing death squad.

the eternally autistic finn strikes again

I made a joke about gassing kikes race war now to a friend of 20 years the other day, and forgot his brother married a Jew and is raising his kids as Jews

Lol

Dropped

Congratulations, now you're in a echo chamber. Is it really so hard to hear leftist scum opinions from time to time?

>Implying I have any friends to begin with
I have my waifu!

I can watch msnbc when i choose.

Leftist these days are terrorists.

I have no respect for them so there is no reason to contonue a fake relationship

you know why the left hates trump?
BECAUSE HE IS SMARTER THAN THEM. Every. Single. One.
They can't stand their own inferiority, so they have to violently induce regression toward the mean.

>letting political beliefs define your friendships
you really are a shallow, simple-minded loser, huh?

lol

lawl I lost one this morning when on facebook he wrote a comment "only a few more hours until the new face of Tyranny"

I told him "Stop being such a cuck". Then he removed me from his friends list, and texted me a few hours later saying how he can't "morally" be friends with someone who supports Trump.

I honestly don't get how people, in this day and age of information, can be so fucking stupid.

Look! in times like these we don't need any distractions from the Battle, we are the soldiers of the new Front. we sacrifice friends family wives just so we may see the commies eyes when we drive the righteous spear thru their hearts.

I've been a fairly ardent Trump supporter and I haven't lost any friends over it.

Only retards cut contact with friends because of their political beliefs

All my friends are liberals, nothing wrong with that. Learn to be tolerant of other opinions.

I've only lost two, but others haven't been THAT butthurt about it. Once they hear me talking about Trump and politics in general, they usually stop talking about it around me since they now know I'm actually informed.

Why were you friends with someone who doesn't listen to reason anyway?

Political beliefs? Pfft no. It is cultural. I see a very different future than him. Polar opposite. Why be friends?

Would a christian be friends with a satanist?

It is wayyyyyyy more than politics and you know it.

I have a deep hate of progressives.

Maybe all your friends are rural and suburban retards...

You need some stronger foundations in your life fampai.

Having people close doesn't make you weak, it helps to have supportive people. Just listen when they give advice, you don't have to agree just consider.

Went from 276 to 191 on Election Day all by epic dump o' Trump memes.

This bong is soooooo right

Please immigrate here

Most liberals are indoctrinated from a young age by the school system

If they're in their mid 20's and never had the balls to question the system, they will continue being willfully ignorami the rest of their lives as useful emPATHETIC lefties

Learn to be tolerant?
Fuck you.
That attitude of tolerance is ruining america

And the libs are the inteolerant scum

Ya, to be fair, any friends that I had were #withher, only did so begrudgingly. Most were either Bernouts, feeling the Johnson, or in a couple cases voted for McMuffin. Vast majority of family was on the Trump train though.

>redpilled close friends as I was learning stuff myself
pretty easy t b h

one of them even points out (((coincidences))) now

The Fin is right...
HAVE NO BABIES SO YOU CAN STAB YOUR POLITICAL OPPONENTS WITHOUT FEAR LOLOLOL!

In my thickest Russian accent:

"These people, at the final stage of demoralization, are useless! Even if you present them with authentic information before their eyes they cannot process it; their minds are closed. It will take a full generation or more for a society to recover from this programming"

(misquoted, but you get my drift)

Your friends don't all have to agree with your politics, but you should be able to agree to disagree and move on.

If your friends can't tolerate your political differences, then they aren't your friends.

I'm dating a lib right now it seems. Haven't talked about politics but she's raving about her disappointment about today. I fucked her for the first time last night. She's so sexy.

I have lost 4 of 5 of my closest friends due to Trump and the election. Luckily for me the other best of five friend is a Trump supporter and we went and saw Trump rallies twice.

He has a gf now tho and she is being a bitch and not letting me hang out with him as much. I guess i should not have joked about her eating a salad...

commies are enemies not friends

I haven't had a friend since High School and that was 8 years ago.

>Would a christian be friends with a satanist?
yes, and i'd probably become a brain-atrophied retard if all my friends "imagined the same future"

imagination is for newfags to life, anyway

too bad you can't even suffer the company of anyone besides yourself with your peculiar opinions. you are the problem with america

Jared Kushner, a wealthy New York Jew, turned his back on all of his lefty faggot friends, and now he is one of the most powerful men in the World.

Fuck appeasing Lefties.

Agreed, and nice digits.

The right/left split originates at a very deep level of the psyche, it's a fundamental psychological, ideological divide.
Trump just happened to be an excellent litmus test.

but Ranma's a dude... I don't think you can keep him chick forever, and even then, you'd be his/her bitch.
(besides, ranma isn't even the best character lol)

"""""""""""""Friends""""""""""""""" who leave you because difference in politics can go into the trash.