What is pol's opinion of jazz? Beautiful creative art form? Or degenerate nigger music?

What is pol's opinion of jazz? Beautiful creative art form? Or degenerate nigger music?

Asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppFVmnmpGz8
youtube.com/watch?v=VnkBVCbNicg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does the image of Louis Armstrong, one of the greatest musicians to ever looking, trigger your Nazi souls?

no

I enjoy plenty of jazz. I love the blues and ragtime influenced early stuff as well as shit like Eric Dolphy.

Not a fan of the music, but all work should be judged independently of its creators; once it is done they no longer matter.

Second best music genre out there, losing only to Shoegaze.

High information input music. Much more creative and interesting that the shit paying on the radio lad.

No, I fucking love louis. He's the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppFVmnmpGz8

I like jazz.

louie and ella are my favority celebrity couple

that's a very autistic way to say "improv"

Porky pie hat (Prez) and Lady Day are THE Jazz couple. Not all improv is Jazz.

Created by heroin junkies.

fuck jazz

Why all I hear is a mumbo jumbo mix of non rythmical sounds.???? I prefer sonatas, violin and the classic composers like Tchaikovsky or Verdi

don't define a person by their habits but by their accomplishments.

Function over form.

T I P
I
P

It's okay. At least you don't smoke.

Louis Armstrong is a black man, not a nigger, there's a difference.
Still against race mixing though

get off my board you metal weenie

that's because you're a damn leaf.

If their function (making music) is directly related to their form (get high as balls), then I will.

The origin of a form of music doesn't stain it. Rap isn't shit because of who developed it, it's shit because it's shit. Jazz is great and its early pioneers a good way of shutting racists up. Also this:

>Louis Armstrong is a black man, not a nigger, there's a difference.

Jazz gives out frequencies that resonate with the soul of most people on the planet.
Its why it was so popular when ti came out and why it is legendary to this day and will be in the future.
Its what you get when you teach the most primitive human how to play sophisticated instruments.
I like jazz, but i only listen to in sessions, like when you go to sauna, or when you go for a jog.

>le 528 Hz maymay

>Rap is shit because its shit
You have only heard mainstream garbage, so your opinion of it holds no value. Until you venture away from mainstream radio and top 100 hits, then you'll see.

>your opinion has no value because you disagree with me therefore you don't know what I know

Damnit I thought I clicked away from Sup Forums

Inability to appreciate jazz is the sign of an inexperienced listener.

It doesn't. Should it?

What kind of shitty meme is this? Jazz is played using the same tuning as most other music. The note frequencies available for jazz aren't different from mainstream garbage.

You have no idea what you're talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=VnkBVCbNicg

Like the ragtime myself. I think ill have a pint and celibate the inauguration the old western way!

Jazz is excellent. It also transcends western culture, Japan loves jazz, so I would say it's one of the great inventions by blacks in America. It might be the only genre of music they performed that didn't relate to the suffering of slaves

jazz music mostly is pretentious garbage. Jazz enthusiasts are some of the most annoying people i've ever met

>annoying people

You're a scumbag.