Obama's Accomplishments

What did Obama do that changed the beauty of America to the better?

obamacare isnt too bad

He was on the cover of some comic books?...

Fuck off. He created the precedent that the government can FORCE you to buy a product or service. That's terrifying.

If you are a fat fuck that lives on disability, a nigger, or a whore.

People who actually work on the other hand...

His incompetence helped get Trump elected

While not directly for the better, the long term result will be for the better

don't hide your shame, user

we are all neets here

Leaf fight. I'm in.

A

He was the best gun salesman ever

nigga the government forces you to donate to em every year, its called taxes. thats no difference from buying shit. its basically buying police protection and road maintenance and jamals food stamps

Speak for yourself, barbarian.

i do like the concept of obamacare tho, of not paying for everyones healthcare but instead letting the corporations pay whilst not letting them fuck people over. better results because its competitive, and cheaper because it isnt paid for thru taxation, only regulated thru taxation

Too bad you're not American then leaf shithead

Nothing

He's a nigger

Made my country brown

You disgrace the nation you invaded, Achmed.

doesnt pay for it
says its ok

In all honesty, Obama handled the 2009 recession pretty good.

hey man, if the usa, that non-white country to my south decides to uncuck itself i'll still be there with rifle in hand

Let's say, for the sake of the argument, that the government says "Everyone has a right to own a car".

If it followed the same path as Obamacare, that would mean that anyone who didn't have a car would be forced to either buy a really fucking shitty car from the government, from another manufacturer or be fined the amount that it would cost to have a car (and still not have one).

Who do you think benefits the most from that?

If you said "car manufacturers", you'd be correct.

Then ask yourself what happens when people can't pay the fee for not being able to afford a car?

i pay more for healthcare than burgers do

Fe fi fo fum
I smell the blood
Of an englishman
Fe fum fo fi
Reply to this
Or your mom will die

no he didnt
the growth wasnt anything it should have been

exactly
you leaf

Mediantold u he was shut and you sll gobbled it up.. put him in a glass with americas past presidents and he quicjly rises to the top.

He made mistake but i think generally he was a good man trying to do good.. he tried to get black ppl to step up also but that went backwards.

He did terribly

That bantz is in a whole new level now
does anyone knows the video where dis is from ?

Trayvon's Dad tried to teach blacks about being accountable? Lol

obama was worse than bush

say for example you dont pay taxes and yet use the roads.
woops, you went to jail.
i dont see the problem.

i see however that to you its different because you didnt already have insurance, whereas here everyone already has it and so privatizing parts of it would be the government imposing LESS on people instead of more. so its a bit ethically different. but that's really just a technicality.

also for the metaphore, this is more like "everyone has to buy a car that passes the new safety requirements"
which is already something that literally happens

wether you buy it from the government or from a ergulated corporation it doesnt really matter, but when you buy it from a corporation its cheaper

>i see however that to you its different because you didnt already have insurance
Look at the fucking flag, you dipshit.

>also for the metaphore, this is more like "everyone has to buy a car that passes the new safety requirements"
>which is already something that literally happens
Not at all. We have safety requirements, but you have no obligation to buy a car at all. You can spend your entire life without ever owning one.

According to the precedent set by Obamacare, they could literally force everyone to buy fucking elephant shit if they wanted.
>Oh, you didn't buy elephant shit? Well, I'm going to have to fine you for it.

If you don't understand why a government forcing you to buy a product or service is fucked up, then you're a lost fucking cause. May your chains sit lightly upon you.

forcing people to buy things is what government is for.......... its all it does........

forcing people to get healthcare makes it cheaper for everyone is the thing

First, they're not buying health care. They're buying health insurance. Not even remotely the same thing.

For many people, premiums have gone UP.

The only people (other than health insurance companies) who truly benefit from the Obamacare bill are people who were DENIED health insurance because of pre-existing conditions. Guess what: The government could have just said that you can't be denied because of pre-existing conditions without forcing people to buy insurance.

Removing peoples ability to "vote with their dollar" does not lower prices.

This.