Green Day will be performing at one of the check points chanting "NO DRUMPF! NO KAY KAY KAY NO FASCIST USA!"

Green Day will be performing at one of the check points chanting "NO DRUMPF! NO KAY KAY KAY NO FASCIST USA!"

youtube.com/watch?v=varExpTrTb8&feature=youtu.be&t=18

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1BS7XnEZqc
youtube.com/watch?v=V_5uWIIjeck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not 12 so I really don't give a fuck what Greenday does

>40 or so years old acting like teenagers are angry at trump

this guy is old enough to be his fans' father and yet he dresses like he's 18 and its 1992 it pisses me off so much

Who?

>and its 1992
Nothing wrong with dressing like it's 1992.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1BS7XnEZqc

what did they mean by this

>JNCO jeans

Really m8?

do MDC allow this?

>I actually used to like them
I mean I still enjoy their old songs but fuck they act like faggot

It's Australia. He is talking about kangaroo skins and bones through their noses.

why does the left mythologize the kkk? they have maybe 5000 members, and probably half of them are government plants.

the "deeply racist" US government recognized them as an evil, terrorist organization and absolutely broke them. know when you've won.

Green Day once sung about how they want to be the minority.
In twenty years they'll finally get their wish.

> commercial punk
it cannot get more hypocritical than this

Laugh derisively to yourself and MAGA while you praise Kek

It is a boogeyman tactic. The black leaders in this country know the KKK does not exist anymore. The KKK now is 4 white guys in the middle of nowhere, sitting in a garage drinking a Busch Light dropping a nigger joke every once in awhile.

or so years old acting like teenagers are angry at trump

these guys are 55

anyway.

that fucking picture.

that fucking guy on the right is the worst

this has been a thing in punk, since the punks were kids, gurning in pics

ut now, its became the formula, and tired old men are biting their lips in imitation of awkward 12 year olds

/punk

Mind that time that the singer took a tantrum cause he was told he had to get off the stage for Justin Bieber and he cried and tried to smash his guitar

Was pretty funny, dude ended up in rehab or something cause he was an alcoholic

Ive got a buddy who plays backup guitar for them when they tour..

He's a pretentious fag..

(((Green Day)))

At their peak they had around a million, I recall.

How punk!

That's older than my dad, I'm 23

rare

at their peak they had a lot of institutional power and were a real force to be reckoned with in this country. that was also more than 50 years ago. but the left, especially the radical left, talks about them like they're still running the show.

Green day hasn't been cool since the late 90's. After they made a little money they started getting all political.

What do you do if you are a band member who disagrees

I actually know a Norwegian girl going to their concert in Oslo on the 25th. Didn't bother me untill their political bullshit

You gentlemen realize this s a cover/re-edit of the chorus of MDC's Born To Die?

I realize you chaps are not the most punk crowd, but I would like you to have this data so you know moar that the libs you are debating.

Listen to the chorus, first time round about 27 secs

You have to be bottom

They're not relevant anymore so nobody cares about these pseudo-anarchopunks.

>Green Day
They have literally been absolutley irrelevant for Years.
All they are doing now is cringeworthly pander for the "Current generashuns" attention, desperatly hoping that anyone will give a shit abou them again.
I wouldnt be surprised if they literally hit rock bottom in terms of net worth after this.

oops

youtube.com/watch?v=V_5uWIIjeck

Yeah so toadally anti-establishment d00d.

Bunch of pathetic wankers.

Millionaire fake punk band that had hits in the 90s trying to sell more albums...... fucking sad

You're definitely right about that.
I used to be a big fan of 'em back then, so it really makes me cringe seeing what they're like these days. They're a little too old now to be doing this edgy teen sjw shit.

You think they're on a Soros payroll, or do they be whiny little edgy children disguised as adults For Free?

But Trump stopped the the KKK and a fascist USA. There is no pleasing faggots.

Checkmate 'punk rocker' Gavin McInnes

>We are so punk and hate authority, establishment and deceitful news so much that we are going to lick their asses just to stay relevant

40+ yrs punks should be acknowledged as fake, posers and sellouts. True punk dies in his early 30's because of intoxication. Or maybe by swallowing the wrong way his own spew (also an honorable death for punk).

now we know who it was that was canceled from performing at the inauguration

They aren't even popular with Gen Z.

I remember once working for a week as a S4 (Sophomores for you Burgers) English substitute teacher. The normal teacher had the class make a playlist for when they were doing long, written tasks and I took one look at it and it was filled with shit like Soundgarden, Kylie Minogue and such. Mind you, 15 and 16 year olds are supposed to be Green Day's target audience.

Fuck them.

On their new album the song "Revolution Radio" is literally about how good BLM is and how us evil whites ruin everything.

Scream with your hands up in the sky
Like you want to testify
For the life that's been deleted
Sing like a rebel's lullaby
Under the stars and stripes
For the lost souls that were cheated

Damn, the singer looks older than Trump.

Punk rockers smash their guitars often and The whole point of those cars is to make them illegal as possinble and style them in a way that pisses people off.

They are a statement against conformity.het he said actually made a lot of sense.

Underrated post

He's bisexual, so he must have some sort of HIV or something

Is there a term for someone trying to be young despite being in their late 50s?

Greenday is that. I bet these faggots hang around skaterparks trying to pick up teens too

Green Day stopped being relevant many, many years ago.

Mutton dressed as lamb, but that is only used for women.

why do these faggots only cry and chant when it's a repub in the WH? they're all filthy politicians (minus the god emperor). so are these cool PUNX all flowers and and sunshine when it's a dem?

'Pathetic'

Dookie and Nimrod were their only good CDs. Everything else is shit. Now their target audience is edgy teenage girls attracted to men in their 50s.

>drug addicts who haven't been relevant in ten years
cool