Is Mike Pence a clone? There's no pictures of him as anything younger than a highschool/college age kid. Even then...

Is Mike Pence a clone? There's no pictures of him as anything younger than a highschool/college age kid. Even then, there's only one picture of that.

Mike Pence is only 57 years old, and Donald Trump is 70. Yet Donald Trump has pictures of himself a child. You'd think that Trump would be the one without pictures due to shitty cameras of the old days.

Who was Mike Pence cloned from Sup Forums? We need to find out to see if this was all a trap.

In addition, Pence looks as old if not older than Trump yet is decades younger. This is a common side effect of cloning with the use of DNA from an already aged person. Accelerated aging.

Look at this obvious brain surgery scar on the side of his head, yet in all recent pictures it's disappeared?

The strange thing is that Pence is only 42 in this picture and yet is still super old, showing that he wouldn't have the capabilities to heal such a scar to where it's invisible now.

Here's another side shot of the same side. Where's the scar?

Holy shit

>Current year
>Not knowing VP Pence is a time traveler

Pence is a time traveller

yeah sure OP

I asked for a picture of him as a child. That's still pretty late in his life.

Why is he so comfy, Sup Forums?

>where's the scar
Try harder faggot, its clearly visible.
2/10 for making me reply

he looks like a closet gay military dad

But a man whose hair has already turned completely grey and has old splotches on his face wouldn't be able to hear a scar to that ability. I had an operation when I was 14 and the scar is more visible than that.

>not knowing that Mike Pence is from the future

"You'd think that Trump would be the one without pictures due to shitty cameras of the old days."
>old days
>implying cameras from the 40's didn't document the entire 2nd World War accurately
>implying camera technology was intermittent or something

This is the most retarded thing I've read today. Congrats.

>those digits

TIME TRAVELING PENCE FUCKING CONFIRMED

That's because he is a closeted politician. The wife and kids are for show.

this^^
new zealand is right

Homosexuality is a sin, user.

My only point was that the cameras from Donald Trumps childhood would be shittier than the ones from Pence's childhood you autistic sperglord.

TIK KAINES WIFE IS A PENCE

desu trump pence and the entire republican party are cloned from hitler, the alt right neo nazis

for all the newfags

Everyone tries to hide their sins. Especially if they live in the public life.

FOX.... DIE.

Did it just hit you that the reason he supports the electroshock therapy is because he's living proof that it works? I'd also want to keep my gaydays photos hidden from the world.

>The wife and kids are for show.
He should have married someone who didn't look like a pig.

he looks like Christopher Reeve in his wheelchair phase

At this point how much more proof do we need??

Yes, he's a clone, he's my clone that was speed-aged in a test tube

Maybe he didn't take a lot pictures of growing up.

I know that if I have kids I'm gonna have trouble proving to them I existed before they were born.

>tfw qt socially awkward short stacked girl likes me
>but she's too fucked in the head to try anything
never put your dick in crazy boys

>yfw we have the Terminator as VP

STOP SPAMMING THE FUCKING CATALOG

Make me gaylord.

No you don't; you've got a fucking Christian evangelist one of the dumbest groups of people in your fucking country.

Red hair goes straight to white, not grey.

Trump uses blonde coloration.

Your inauguration will be next month

Agedfag here. (Oldfag as well, been here all summer)

It's not that cameras didn't exist, it's that getting the end result, a photograph, was far more of a pain in the ass than it is today, and keeping them around even more so.

You have to understand that the ability to just whip out your phone that you have on you 24/7, take a picture, instantly see if it is framed properly, in focus, properly lighted, doesn't have your god damned thumb in the way, not motion blurred, and has your god damned eyes open, all instantaneously without paying a fucking cent is fucking magic. And then the photo gets uploaded automatically to the 'cloud' or shared on your normiebook or whatever so that in theory it is available to anyone anywhere anytime in the world mere seconds after you took the photo.
First you had to have a camera, which did only one god damned thing, be a camera, and you had to have it with you. 99.9% of the time you didn't have it with you, because it was a large, heavy, delicate bulky thing that was a pain in the ass to carry arouind your neck, so unless you planned ahead of time that you wanted to get specific photographs of something, you didn't. Then you had to have film, this cost money for each shot. If my failing memory is correct, it was around 24 exposures per roll, and that counts for every photo you shot, not the ones you kept. And you had to shoot the whole roll before you could get it developed, or the pictures would go to waste. Only shot a dozen or so pictures at thanksgiving? You waited until chirstmas to finish the roll, and got it developed then, meaning it was often months before you got to see the first photos you shot. Of course you couldn't preview or review your photos, so you generally had no fucking idea how they turned out until you developed them.

...cont

cont...

Development, this cost real money & was typically an overnight thing, until those fancy one hour photo places came out. Keep in mind that an actual person worked in this labs, so if you are shooting pictures of your junk, the minimum wage worker at the photo hut is making copies of them to take home. So, days if not months after you shot the photos you finally get to see what they look like, and they fucking suck. Point & shoot auto cameras were terrible, and unless you really knew your shit regarding film iso ratings, shutter speeds, focus, lighting, etc. easily more than half of the pictures you shot and paid for are worthless blurry dark muddy garbage. If you wanted actual good photos, you needed a photographer who knew what the fuck they were doing. So, you have a couple photos that are good, and pay for extra prints for everyone that you want to want to pay to physically postal mail them to. More often then not they just got thrown into a shoe box until they eventually theoretically got put in a photo album that got stacked somewhere to collect dust.

And if by chance that album got kept and packed in the many moves throughout life, didn't get destroyed in any floods or fires, and properly found, sorted, and distributed to heirs when parents died, then you might still have a few dozen blurry dark faded pictures of your younger self stashed away in some closet somewhere. Then there might be some photos published in school yearbooks, and that's pretty much it for photographic evidence that nearly any pre-millenial existed.