Travelling across the world

Hi pol, I will being my world travel in spring 2017.
Do you have any tips?
Btw i am going alone

write your will now

I would suggest you buy a good pair of noise cancelling headphones for dorms and aeroplanes

Try to know people in hostels. IT might be a tiresome trip and this helps energizing

>canada and mexico but not usa

why?

u will die....after getting raped

Good luck Croatian friend.

Do as the jap says and write your will now. Also bring alot of money or prepare to be fucked. Also pass through USA its good there

maybe because if he got down with the flu he wouldnt afford the hospital bill?

Will do, any idea how much does it cost?
I have nobody to write to
I have less chance to be killed in Mexico than in the US
I would like to see them try
Thanks mate

He wants to visit the worse countries in every continent

>Australia
Australia

I honestly have nobody left to write to, i am alone.
I am saving over 10k dollars, i know it isn't much but i will roach off the rich countries.

Great Idea. Also why dont you go to Aleppo aswell. I heard some SJWs are on the way there.

why alone? ill go with you

>108000008
>00000
jesus christ
ill visit allepo chill satan

>Skipping the UK and the US
>all either cucks or brown

Going on a fuck tour?

>not visiting Chile
>not visiting Japan
>not visiting southern Germany
>not visiting the Netherlands
>not visiting the US at all

4/10 list

Make a laminated copy of your passport. Always leave your passport and wallet in a locker in your hostel. When leaving take the copy of your passport with you and only the money you need + some reserve for unforeseen situations.

All of my friends moved out or they don't want to come.
My family is gone and I don't think that anyone is up for the challenge anyway.

You want to carry 10k through Mexico,Argentina,South Africa,Indonesia and Russia. While backpacking ?

Go from Russia directly to Norway and skip Finland. There's nothing to see here.

I've visited Netherlands, Southern Germany.
I don't like Japan that much desu I feel like i would get killed for being tall or some dumb shit like that.

Yes?

I am going to visit my mate in Finland

You won't get past South America / South Africa

If you gib Istria when you come to Italy I'll buy you a beer, or another beverage of your choice.

Japan is extremly safe. I cant take you seriously if you fear for your life in Japan but not in Russia/Mexico/South Africa

Headphones are like shoes or jeans, you will pick something that feels comfortable to you and it may not feel as comfortable to me.

That said, read some reviews- Sennheiser is a good brand, I would start with them.

I don't want to push you in any direction because personal preference is a big factor

They will murder him in Mexico if he backpacks there, Mexico City is a shithole of unbelievable magnitude. I visited a girl from there once. Went outside alone for a walk she was crying by the time I came back because she was sure I was killed.

Oh fuck, thanks mate.
Will make sure to do that.

My family is from there so win win

I tried to make some suggestions for your different destinations
Hope it helps.

What do you think, SK or Japan?
I was thinking about going to the NK border so I can see the commie land

You've got balls of steel, how was that pussy.

I am still in planning I can change my destinations for sure, but i don't know what to change

Nice one! enjoy. 10/10 pick.

>Visiting South Africa
Do you have a death wish? No-one in their right mind would go there

I was young and had no idea how fucking dangerous it is eventhough she told me. But you cant for example slow down on the street you have to keep driving even if some faggot runs into your car. Never look back. Even if you hit someone.

Also
> Ireland

>wasting money on useless shit when you could invest it and get maden

Sütterlin?

Feel free to change my destinations while i still can

You feel you will get killed in a country that has the lowest crime rate in the world?

What the fuck?

Spent 2 weeks there unharmed. Met plenty of other estern tourists there as well.

>Wasting money
I will get some insane life experiences so i think that it will be worth it

wich part of argentina are you going to visit?

Like i said in this reply

I was thinking about visiting puerto madryn or buenos aries

If you need to live experiences and cannot internalise them through osmosis, well sucks to be you brainlet.

Dont go to Mexico skip South America and put in the USA instead. Also skip South Africa fly directly to Australia from the USA. Go to Japan. Russia well you will have your money depleted by then and are not a girl just take the train through the country check out Moskow and fly home.

For reals now:
>Canada
Gud. Very nice. Annoying Leftists but ive heard great things
>France
Spend so many holidays there I lost count.
Bourgogne, Normandy or other not so heavily populated areas: YES. Wine, great food, beautiful landscape. Paris or other big cities are Africa tier and not a big pleasure to visit.
>Norway
Yes. Visit the Polar Lights.
>Russia
Also yes. Just dont get gopniggd
>Australia
Usually a lot of hipster German kids go there, but its nice as long as you dont step on anything deadly.
>Italy
Depends where you are. Either overpriced food and not so nice people or insanely friendly people with awesome food. I suggest Sienna.
>Islands above Australia
>MEXICO
>SOUTH FUCKING AFRICA
From there on I think youre trying to kill yourself.
Mexico is pretty damn dangerous. And Africa should be avoided like rabies. Both have beautiful parts, but its not worth getting robbed, raped or niggered over them.

Cheers Mate, maybe swing by Germany.

it isn't the same ahmed
i am not a refugee like you are

While you're in Russia you'll have to carry your actual passport. I'm an Australian travelling there now and let me tell you that it's impossible to get through here without some Russian language skills or knowing someone.

Also, keep your migration card with you in your passport because if you look shifty and police ask for your documents they'll make your life hard if you don't have the original copies.

go to Bariloche

buenos aires is a really nice city.
there are better places than puerto madryn.
you should go to bariloche, el calafate, or ushuaia.
in the west side of the patagonia, close to chile.

hmm, weird

he should've gone to Brazil then, shouldnt he?
Or maybe he's going to the countries where he knows he's not getting raided and killed by 30 Beach Niggers™ while the police looks the other way, all thanks to (you)r government spent more money that it could spare in a couple of football stadiums

Go from Croatia to Berlin, from Berlin to whichever British island you want, then fly to some coastal city like NY, if you really want to see some South American country I'd pick Chile, heard it's the safest from them. I'd skip Africa entirely, but Cape Town is probably fine as long as you don't wander in ghettos. From Cape Town fly to Perth, get to Singapore, you can connect to Trains-Siberian railway and then get back to Berlin, from Berlin go home.

Althrough my father did travel to central Africa but those were different times so he somehow came back alive. He also didn't have any trouble in Phillipines. You know it's your choice but I personally would avoid some destinations.

I mean if you banged her.

Each time someone calls me ahmed on Sup Forums ( and so procrastinate ), it's like a kick in the nuts, my mind telling me "you know you can't stop working. Don't laze around and prepare to leave, now.".

Thanks, i'll stop procrastinating.

kek mad argenigger

I've added Japan and New Zealand and removed Mexico and South Africa

Ofcourse she was in Germany before so yes I already banged her before I visited her at home.

Avoid Buenos Aires, it you will be to Paris, it's like a Paris in the 3rd world. Might as well see the real one.

Focus on the north and south

Good, we're settled.

As for the tipping part get a money pouch (to be worn hidden under your clothes) where you'll put money and important documents. And keep the equivalent of 10/20$ in your pocket as mug money.

Also why did you highlight Spain?

i see you tried your best to avoid the good parts of this planet

I FELL IN TO A BURNING RING OF FIRE

missclick

Ok this seems like a sensible choice. From what I heard Argentina is the least shitty country in South America. And South Africa is not worth visiting unless you go for a luxury trip and can avoid all the filth.

What do you mean?
From shit thats currently happening in the US a war might break out or some shit like that and i've updated my map

>puerto madryn
kek

Go to El Bolson, San Martin de los Andes

He's right about the stadiums though. You guys dropped the ball.

Added to my list
cheers

Ah, i really want to visit South America but everything is a shithole except Argentina and Chile is kind of a shitskin nation desu

See

>I have less chance to be killed in Mexico than in the US
Look senpai maybe there is some statistic where this is true but please for the love of god do not believe that Mexico is actually safe.

You'll like it here in the Philippines. Do you like the beaches or the city, OP?

Why are you skipping all of the US?

Also swing by the west of Norway, that's where the picturesque nature you want to see is.

Just dont come when its winter. for the love of god.

Like no country in the world waste money in shit.

Brazil died in 1889 we only have a lot of jews trying to rob money from everyone nowdays.

We even have the term ''jeitinho brasileiro'' a way to justify thief and robbery in our culture.

I love beaches, the fact is that i don't have much relatives over there, maybe one cousin but he is a faggot. And i added NZ and Aus because i have lots of good cousins over there and i've heard its pretty nice.

>I have less chance to be killed in Mexico than in the US

inb4 your face get's peeled off while you are still alive by the cartel

> Intentionally avoiding Sweden but visiting Mexico and South Africa

>sweet child of mine plays in the background

Yeah then get kidnapped by cops and killed.

I don't really know, will it be expensive? Because i am trying to save as much money as possible and the US is pretty expensive. And where should i visit in the US

When I was in Buenos Aires I went to a festival in Gualeguaychú. Good times. I miss being a young buck.

Bad idea. Take something cheap enough that other people won't want to steal.

No no no. Absolutely don't do this. What are you going to do if you get stolen? Also, each country has different currencies and change offices are often more expensive that using an international credit card. You can change your money on the black market too but depending on the country you might get fake money instead.
You should have a look at the credit card offers you can have in your country, and take the one with smallest fees. It would be wise to have one visa card as well as a Mastercard, just in case.

Take emergency money, but not too much. Just enough to get you out of nowhere if you ever get stuck.

You can sew an inner pocket in your pants where you put your second credit card and some emergency money.

Top degeneracy lad

That plan looks retarded. Philippines is good if you have the money nigga but otherwise just pass it.

theres literally nothing worthwhile in argentina, buenos aires is a decadent dead place and our patagonia is shit, you have to travel 100000kms inbetween poverty and desert to see overpriced shit

go to chiles patagonia

I see you are going to visit France. We will gladly welcome you but you are advised to not stop around Nice/Marseilles. The only good place in that quarter of France is Avignon and one day is more than enough to visit it. Maybe stop at Orange to see the Roman amphitheater but everything else is shit.

I think you should then do the "road of the wine" on the Loire and see the thousand renaissance castles around.

Do not leave at Brest, it is an uninteresting industrial town. Nantes would be a better point, they have things to visit and to do.

Leave ur money in the bank idiot, have a international visa

It's really easy to get around the Philippines provided you have a contact locally.

Must-see beaches
Boracay
Dumaguete
Palawan

Places to avoid
Southern Philippines (Mindanao)

Will do, any idea how long does it take untill you get your international visa?

>Marseilles
its not france just little piece of middle east/afrika

Listen to this guy, he'll even sell you his little sister and mother.

I did a small tour alone too. It's too complicated to find a friend willing to go that can take long holidays and has enough money too..

Added to the list
Cheers mate

This

all countries at the corners are great!
at the center .... not