Whites & asians will disappear due to low birth rates and race mixing

Whites & asians will disappear due to low birth rates and race mixing.

BBC will inherit the earth.

Once blacks improve their economic situation their birth rate will drop

not so fast!

I don't think you realize just how many fucking Asians there are.

>Once blacks improve their economic situation

>Australian convict siding with the blacks
Seems we were right to deport you.

Digits observed.

>their birth rate will drop

>blacks
>improve

Who cares? Humanity is overrated.

And when everyone is black...no one will be.

>digits and insults blacks
This man is BASED.

Zergs are fucking fags

But what will they do then

Now compare birthrates from 60 years ago, then 100 years ago. Birthrates are declining for all races and cultures. Nignogs as usual are just behind the rest of us by a few decades.

Meme's name please?

True, but this

I will be dead long before that so won't be my problem.

and then it will all end

Asians will blanda up with everybody and unite the Earth under a big, colorful mongoloid race

Le big french hand

Iceland is the beacon of hope.

That's nigger tier thinking. We must secure a safe future for our White children and grandchildren...

Except that the largest wave of births is still to come.
Nigeria alone will have a billion people by 2050 and living standards have improved just enough for all of them to be abe to travel and pay smugglers and they all want a piece of the European pie.

Not having children so that's not really an argument.

Nah, some races do not dillute easily regardless of how much the others mix with them.
That's why jews are so commonly hatred: Dillute it a million times and it's still jew.

I can't wait.

The greatest BLACKENING of our time is yet to come. Blacks in Nigeria alone will outnumber the entire white race. Every white woman will have a black dick in her pussy!

What? Asians in the east don't race mix at all. East Asia is the most homogenous place in the world with the lowest immigration rates.

They have a white person quota (English teachers and tourists) to improve their national image, and that's it.

I think China accepts under 300 niggers a year.

And just as South Africa coudln't maintain the Tech of Whitemen; When the Intellectual races die out; humanity will regress until Whites and Asians are forced to evolve again, just to fix everything.

The Chinese are marrying top tier negresses in Africa, Western men seem to be marrying Asian women en mass, the same goes for Western women marrying and breeding with negroids men.

The world is going to look radically different soon, weird stuff, end of the world type stuff...

>They have a white person quota (English teachers and tourists) to improve their national image, and that's it.
They have no quota for latin americans. I know a lot of people, mostly from here but other countries as well living like gods there without even a degree.

Our chinese embassy has a program for spanish teachers because they are in demand there (they want to expand their influence in the region). Even with a tourist visa you can just go there to teach and make shekels.

Not even talking about scholarships of any kind and other stuff. The chinese are very interested in business, resources, etc in the continent.

For once living in spicland pays well

Nah man, Indians will outbreed them

>white people die out
>chinks take over
>blacks are enslaved to chinese

far less then 1% of all chinese man intermarry with nigga girls.

about 1 to 2 % of all white american women end up marrying a monkey. The other way around it's the same.

white and asians are mixing a little bit more in the US - but not in the rest in the world.

Not an issue.

In fact there is less race mixing in the US than used to be in the 70/80s.

yeah, the ppl that invented AIDS need a new approach.

Honestly it's true, that's why our only option is to genocide Africans.

It'll be pretty hilarious when the whole world goes to shit because everyone underestimated how crucial the whites and asians were to the human race.

We will once more be kings. your days are numbered whitey.

Kings of straw huts and eating poo

>t.60%

open some books you redneck

Been living under a rock, my snow nigger compatriot?

Like this?

Earth yes!

Niggers are not capable of doing that.

Nigger

i hope somebody takes care of chuck schumer problem....

Also we need to make note of the mass race mixing between Jews and whites, with perhaps the bulk of "white" millennials showing Jewish features like bad vision, short stature, dark hair and suspiciously large noses.

All women work, Jews always hold positions of power in Westen corporations, mommy wants a raise, do the math.

OH LOOK ANOTHER
JEWISH OR WHITE
PROVOCATOR

Within 200 years.

>Western Europe will be Islamic
>The USA will be populated by mulattoes, hapas and Mexican mestizos and the only "whites" will be Jews
>Africa will have a half-Chinese half black ruling class
>The only whites left in the world will be Slavs and white Latinos

Forgot to mention the only true whites in the USA will be the Amish, Mennonites, and Appalachian backwoods types, God bless them.