Progressive lgbt atheist here, AMA

Progressive lgbt atheist here, AMA

comfy thread with discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hz1P40Dt8lg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lets me start by asking you to fuck off.

I have to ask you to leave.

Freak.

Why are you so degenerate? Where did it all go wrong for yourself?

>Progressive lgbt atheist here

Sage this shitty bait

Anger is bad for your health.

no thank you.

Not by any standard.
I don't feel that anything I do is degenerate. I'm a law abiding, hard working and charitable citizen.

No thanks!

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=hz1P40Dt8lg
Then don't come back to us

Has nothing to do with charity or laws. You're degenerate because our species survives when men and women make babies. You're degenerate because you don't fit into this model. Please don't spread your DNA.

Why are you bunch people like you, are you disturbing people like me, who are trying to study and not participating in that parties, where everybody is fucking each other in the ass?

that webm is ironic, I attend the school where that happened.

You're using the word purely for affect of connotation. It's silly. Being lgbt doesn't hinder our society in any way because they'll always be a minority. Even if we weren't in a modern society we can still conceive children through medical means. Not that society needs everyone breeding now days. that said, I plan to have many children but they'll be adopted so that I can help the children of actual degenerates.

is this English?

Thanks for ruining my favorite animal.

Please leave.

learn to speak ingles before calling out faggots pablo

You're welcome. It's my spirit animal.

>is this English?

Not very tolerant desu senpai. Pretty cringey. Putting you on my WhiteBoyTweets tumblr :^)

>ingles

Goafag detected.

How's Oregon right now?

This made me laugh

what's a spirit animal, fag?

>it's a fag starts an AMA thread and responds with nothing but snarky one liners episode

Predictable. No need to reply, I'm already gone.

Libertarian gay pagan here, run while you can before the Jews find you.

What's so progressive about LGBT rights?

Not from Oregon.

tolerance of all things is a meme anyways.

it's just another way to say "My favorite animal" basically.

there hasn't really been any real questions.

Treating all citizens fairly and justly is progressive ideology.

It fucks up society. They are the current apex of Alinsky's useful idiots.

The survival of the species is not dependent upon every single individual having babies.

what kind of queer are you ?

Bi but gay leaning, women are for sex only though, pretty rare that I get romantically attracted to one.

>that webm is ironic, I attend the school where that happened.
It was autistic sperg that sperged out and went full autism because the high noise was breaking the NAP

By promoting degeneracy and marginalizing traditional values in western civilization you are causing the birth rate to fall nd bringing an end to the very society that allows you to live so openly.

You are not even smart enough for self preservation.

Faggot

I already have heard he wasn't an actual Trump supporter, not that I cared much about the incident to begin with.

An excessive birth rate is cancerous to a modern society anyways. And being lgbt in the modern day is still better than being sterile in terms of reproduction.

Also promoting it doesn't cause more of it in this case. Boys aren't going to put stuff up their butt unless they want to.

Yeah. If human's behavior is influenced by the nurture component of our upbringing you will raise children with at a minimum degenerate LGBT behaviors. Not cool faggot. Way to contribute to the destruction of humanity.

>You are not even smart enough for self preservation.

As far as I can tell, he is still alive.

> marginalizing traditional values in western civilization

America is not like Europe. Here, we have always valued the principles of liberty and individual self determination. Our history is a history of ever striving to live up to these principles.

> you are causing the birth rate to fall

Birth rate falls because of economic factors, not because some people are gay. Russia, too, suffers from a low birth rate. America, a nation that treats homosexuals like human beings, has a healthy birthrate.

theres nothing detrimental to society about being lgbt.

Thanks for your input. Say it to my face sometime. :^)

are you gay too ?

Yes, bisexual.

The function of a species is to propagate. Propagation used to be dependent on the natural selection of beneficial genes. Now that humans are destroying the natural cycle we will devolve into perversions of a healthy species. You're contributing to the destruction of what once was a healthy species. We as humans deserve you for disrupting the natural order. I just can't wait for nature to correct humans course.

You are assuming that what is natural is what is good.

You also appear to have a misconception about evolution. Evolution does not depend upon individuals but upon entire populations.

>function.

stopped reading right there, species don't have an intended function.