Let's settle this once and for all. Is Barron autistic?

Let's settle this once and for all. Is Barron autistic?

Barron is cute! CUTE!

>She didn't say he was wrong.

He just wants vidya, that all

Its only time before Lord Barron Usurps the presidency.

afirmative

I saw him talking fluidly just now, I'm starting to doubt that it's real autism.

Barron will overcome his older brothers over time.

He's like joffrey
the next american leader

Poisoned Wine maybe?

>the guy with a red fedora taking pictures with a tablet

Oh course he's autistic.
Why do you think trump has had so many twitter tirades about autism?
Its because he deals with it on a daily basis with Barron.

patrick bateman in the making

t. vatican

He will be king someday, hold your tongue if you want to keep it.

Probably, autists have a way of being overrepresented both at the top and bottom of society.

mega autistic
i hope im one of his generals in 30 years

yes now stop bullying him, he's /our guy/

>Not wanting to be Barron's personal maid and milk his underage prostate with your bosom every morning, then complimenting him for how much delicious shota milk he shot all over your face and breasts, and then serving him breakfast
Faggot

this
I want my future son to be like Baron

He probably has mild autism, but we won't really know for certain unless Trump comes out and says it.

I'd never say it IRL but yeah he's actually got aspergers

excuse me now I gotta go wank

He's a kid, kids act like that. The interesting thing is how the media was so protective of Obama's nigglets and they're going to put Trump's kid thru hell for the next 4 years.

hnnnnnngggggg

No, he's slowly plotting his way to the top

I dont think so but he is probably going to be a bit socially strange being dragged about behind the adults his whole teenage life. Its a shame he wasn't allowed to bring a friend with him today. Only Tiffany ever seems to really acknowledge him and engage him in conversation. You gotta remember how young he is

He's more powerful than you could possibly imagine

this
Imagine being 10 years old and having to go to these kinds of events?

He is the Augustus to Trump's Caesar. He will be our first and greatest emperor. Barron will take America into the Golden Age, the American Empire.

I missed it, what was he doing?

Being nervous doesn't mean you're autistic. He's not used to being in the public eye.

They treat him like hes not even fucking there yet he is bascally trump ver 2.0 and the camera is always on him and the news mentions him more, like wtf are they jelly?

>Is Barron autistic?

One of us.

No, he's Geoffrey

I could see him gassing his brother in law.

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES

THEY CANNOT MAKE THE JUDGEMENT CALL

Won't be long until he posts about studying the blade

that is true about tiffany and barron. i feel like they are really buds. Gosh i wish i could date tiffany she is such a qt

He has a long-term plan

barron rises to power and the first thing he does is make an example by killing off his entire kikefilled family

When his mom came up he immediately acted docile and looked away, never looking at her.

Idk.

Sing Glory Glory Hallelujah

write more, faggot

About as much as his father.

Probably not, he's the Devil Obviously.

No. He's just a regular preteen boy. He's probably spoiled and has received massive backlash over the last year, and is exhausted.

Leave him alone.

His mom asked if he was ok twice already. I'm starting to think it may just be an issue with crowds and focused attention on him. Like stage fright.

>Is Barron autistic?
Then he is one of us.

Respect him.

PRAISE KEK !