I'm in my university's safe space for the inauguration. Largest get decides what I say/do here

I'm in my university's safe space for the inauguration. Largest get decides what I say/do here.

Grab some pussy and shout Trump.

>BREAK YO'SELF FOOLS

Then the MAC11 comes out

Tell people you love MANGA and hand out kek cards.

Give them something to blog about. Debate some girl about health care and draw a swastika on your face

Eine tausendjareiger Reich!!!

felate that doggo

Pet doggo and a qt grill

wear a maga hat and sit there eating popcorn

Re-rolling

We're gonna build a wall, and it just got TEN FEET HIGHER!

take your clothes off and try to get people to pet you like a doggo

>therapy dog
I thought people were memeing

just start screaming "TRUMP!"

Zerschmettert die Feinde des Führers!

rollin

>1 post by this ID
shill thread

Why do US colleges have "safe space". I was never threatened while in uni by anyone lol

You aren't going to say or do anything, Sup Forums frequenters are ugly socially awkward rejects.

You probably took 5 other pictures before uploading this one.

No.

Start watching the inauguration on your smart phone.

Yell "PEPE"

libtards

TRUMPS GOING TO INVADE CANADA

Take your pants down and shit on the floor. Tell everyone to "DUMP TRUMP!" and then roll around in it.

You ain't gon do shit faggot leaf.

>OH SHIT, EVERYONE, the inauguration is happening right now! we gotta go watch President Donald John Trump sworn in

i thougt it was a meme

PEPE

grab random objects and build a wall, dividing the room into pro and anti trump sides

"So this is a safe place to watch the inauguration?Where are the tvs? I hope Trump says something about the wall in his speech, that was the reason I voted for him!"

What are you supposed to do at "safe spaces"?
Shit makes no sense if you ask me.

Print Hitler and Trump pictures and leave it everywhere

US colleges are plagued by idiots.

We're talking about people who willingly throw themselves into massive debt for a piece of paper that doesn't do jack shit 9/10 times.

Walk in in MAGA hat

heil hitler

I AM A KEK IN MY KEK SHED

Four. Whole. Years.

Kill me now.

kick the dog into the ceiling

Write on yourself "still not asking for it" and walk up to women and whip out your dick.

>Canadians getting triggered this hard over another country's election.

>implying petting a sleepy dog isn't an intensely calming experience
There's a lot of things wrong with safe spaces but therapy dogs aren't one of them

play the inauguration on your phone

Oh baby, a triple.

autistic screeching screeching of reeeeeeeess

deliver op

And pet awoo

It's a safe space, you feel unsafe for your views, you just wanna watch the inauguration in a safe environment. Checkmate uni

The universities are run by middle-upper class far left "intellectuals" and the current generation of kids were raised by faggot-coddling pussies.

I got my degree after I served in the military in 2009 and had never heard of a safe space even then.

Say "Trump isn't ring-wing enough for my liking. I wish he were more extreme."

Heil Trump 2016 kill the weak!

that cunt in the back with the purple hair, get yourself a handful

What is this college preparing their students to be submissive pussies afraid of what's going on in the world?

Rape the dog

Shit on the floor then sperg out.

CUT THEIR LIVES INTO PIECES

These same people getting triggered about Trump want to ruin Canada even more. They're all a bunch of cultural marxists.
I can't wait to see them cry when Trudeau gets BTFO.

shout CHEETO IS NOT MY PRESIDENT and get naked

you'll make the news

Pet the doggo, report back.

Do you not understand what "x posts by this id" means?

grab all the pussies in there.

which university?

SHOUT MAGA

>1 post by this ID

Wait these are actually real and not a joke

Kick doggo while screaming MAGA.

Make a pentagram out of blonde hair and summon Kek to smite these fools.

Walk out of the room for once in your life without being a huge autist and embarrassing everything you believe in.

Take out your notebook and start drawing a cartoon frog.

Anyone else find it disgusting that they enslave dogs just for the benefit of middle class white folk to take "therapy" on?

How the fuck do you decide which the highest get is? Or will you wait for the thread to hit the limit?

pet a doggo :3

howl WAKE ME UP INSIDE loud and out of tune while literally shaking until lesbians come and give you hugs.... then yell GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY and get a handful of stanky dyke muff

sheeeeeeit

GG OP

Who doesn't take a couple extra when taking pictures? That's something everyone does.

>safe spaces are a real thing
I didn't think they existed, I thought it was just some shit tumblr wanted to create.

Roll in dressed head to toe in MAGA wear. Watch the inaug silently staring at everyone. Make eye contact.

Tell them you're gonna sue unless they make a safe space for Trump supporters to be free from assholes of the left.

or like I havent bothered to comment on anything lese as Im watching the streams instead of shit posting

safe spaces are an actual thing? thought it was some elaborate truman joke on me

>3 posts by this id

Blow the dog.

"dirty niggers and mudslimes gonna get lynched, yeehaw, trump trump trump!"

record it bitch

Make America Great Again

start talking about how trumps gonna imprision and kill all spics niggers transfags an gayfags

BUILD THE WALL, WE WILL MAKE THE JEWS PAY FOR IT!

How is this a fucking thing?

Tell them to grow the fuck up this is disgusting

Talk about making America great again and building walls.

pretend these doggos are making you feel unsafe

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Stand on the desk and declare you allegiance to the God Emperor

Wait until the fear and butthurt reach a maximum. Then stand up, face forward, take a deep breath, and yell "GAS THE KIKES!!! RACE WAR NOW!!!".

If possible, video it and post it.

Have sex with the dog and claim you're a dogkin so it's ok

Find a screen and play this on it

checked

Don't get expelled for teh lulz.

Shit I didnt realize this is what was going on this morning at my campus. I just walked out of class and thought, "Oh sweet dogs! Why are those lesbos, numales, and trannies crying? I guess one of their tranny friends must have killed themselves last night on campus. Oh well."

trumps going to end safe spaces and we'll have to go underground with our therapy dogs and playdough. It'll be just like when the jews escaped nazi germany.

"We are everywhere. There are no safe spaces."

Drop your pants and take a large shit on the desk.