I like you Germany.
We're in this together.

We'd be best buddies if you'd just uncuck yourself

>caring about what beady eyed anglos say
>caring about what ameashits say
>caring about what literally who countrys say or think
TOGETHER WE SHALL BEAT THE ANGLO MENACE
POST THE REAL ONE OSWALD

There is so much to live for. Two weeks paid vacaction!

I'm glad someone fixed the Nords hair

>most despised on (((Sup Forums)))
>most loved and respected in the entire world
Why is Sup Forums always wrong?

You are fourth. I hate Canada, Serbia, because of CTR Serb, and Sweden more

>germany
>most despised country on Sup Forums
I always thought canada was more hated, they're about as cucked and they shitpost all the time but unlike the Australian shitposts canada isn't funny.

I love my country, I love my Germany with all its flaws and all its problems.

Patriotism is to not abandom your country and people even during times of invasians, struggle, hate and war.

Das Vaterland lebe. Germania lebe!

me like germn woman

>celtic
>white

You could just... Leave the board

>tfw German
>tfw citizen of the most despised country on Sup Forums

wat?

Delete this.

Russia is the most hated country on Sup Forums though. half the posters here are CБУ agents tirelessly spreading Russophobia.

>two weeks
You what?
Thats not even legal here.
Four is min.

"Viel Feind, viel Ehr"
Just keep on keeping on, the dark will pass and otherwise we'll make it.

Germany is
>too big to be ignored
>too small to command respect
>too autistic to be liked

why :(

shiv urself in the neck degenerate cuck
we don't need you

>the most despised country on Sup Forums

I thought that was Sweden?

>why even live
to do the only thing you are born to Hans

Lmao what happened to you Germans? Does losing two (2) World Wars really make you this cucked?

>I thought that was Sweden?

This is a thread about countries, not non-countries.

Sorry.

Start making friends, how about that?
Instead of hating on Poland start getting Slav friends. Poles and Czechs are happy to be your bros.

It's pretty close desu.

Germany is a newer development though so they're getting more attention.

he's probably on HIV ;^)

they hate us cause we are successfull
the only competition left in Europe

thats why we allways have to pay
and thats why we have to pay the most for the EU
Europe can only compete united with the other big countries, if we are not united we will end as the playball for russia, china and the US

>Poles and Czechs are happy to be your bros.

Czechs maybe, but Poles are still super bitter about having been made the butter in a Nazi/Soviet rape sandwich :(

In fact, thinking about it, German is achieving in a matter of months what it has taken Sweden decades to attain, so really Germany is more efficient at being cuckmasters.

Your okay Austria! Don't go to Brussels tomorrow.

But we have been a country longer than you have Heinz.

We tried that twice in the last century and you goys killed us for your jew masters.

And I will always love you like a brother, Sweden.

Always.

you're

You know that Poles are never happy and not killing you is the best you can get?
Butthurt and bitterness is Polish way of life so you don't have to take it personally, talk to some online and see that butthurt is just the outer layer.

Poles = Shrek

Poles are love, Poles are life.

At least you're not a tranny, we're hated no matter what country we're in

could you stop bitching and read the comments
>most hated
I didn't know we were Canada

The reason why nobody likes you isn't that you're German, it's that you're a role playing roach faggot.

>tfw Polish
>tfw citizen of a historical wasteland, destroyed left to the right, up and down

why even live

>>tfw citizen of the most despised country on Sup Forums
at least you're not a leaf

funny thing is that germany has a tendency to rise when it's about to collapse

>I didn't know we were Canada

Canadians aren't hated, they are feared because they are merciless shitposting LEGENDS.

Et tu, Karlheinz?

>most despised country on Sup Forums

I thought that was Tonga?

Clam down, Germans have given so much to the world like few other countries. Those who are clutivated and honest, know this. Be proud of what we are and what we can become.

Glad someone recognizes our SUPERIORITY

They will get more, look at shitholes like Brandenburg, even there, the official polling shows 20% for the AfD, so 23-25% is more realistic overall in the end, especially seeing that some states might go up above 30% by then (especially east Germany).

Then let's unite Europe properly.

youtu.be/3p39ulIfnzc

Sup Forums hates Germany

lol

a

fucking

clucked

turk

all the real germanic people live in the USA or are dead.

Who dat ninja

i remember back in ~2011 when almost every european country was getting fucked by the crisis except for germany, and everyone seemed to love german posters.

DONT CRY MY BROTHER WE HEARD THERE WAS SOME MOSLEMS OVER THERE AND WE'RE COMING TO FREE YOU YEEHAW

> real germanic people live in the USA
> immigrants that left their country
yeah these ppl are real patriots ... lul

Who the Hell keeps making these?

Europe must be united, but not under left-wing politically correct anti white control.

yeah take these guys back, your the reason why they had to run

>being sad because of what Sup Forums thinks.

Too bad nobody fucking lives in Brandenburg. Look at the population density across Germany. The AFD will get around 15%.

good question Tysker. You really should kill yourself

>and what we can become
well user, good that optimism holds on to you

>The AFD will get around 15%.

The AfD already gets 15% in cucked states like Bawü where the fucking Greens are ruling. It can get only higher that that ... And all official polls where 2-5% below the actual result regarding the AfD and it won't be different the next time.

So fuck off with your defeatism.

>entire world
>except countries that matter

they are polling 20% in Brandenburg for the federal election. SPD cucked at 19%.

Also, I take solace in the fact, that everytime Germany comes around with a major stupid idea, there is Sweden doing even wackier shit.

You Krauts ain't so bad. It's those Merkel cocksuckers and sympathizers that give you the bad image.

I've become so desensitized about Hitler that he's almost that angry uncle you invite over because of just how funny he is when he's upset.

we love you germany, we just want you to defend yourself

>Also, I take solace in the fact, that everytime Germany comes around with a major stupid idea, there is Sweden doing even wackier shit.

Pointing at others is just a distraction and won't fix anything. That's what Sup Forums is doing 24/7, laughing at the other countries who is more fucked then their own, yet barely anyone wants to participate in reasonable change. There are so many people here which could produce good propaganda ....

I'm shitposting in the AFD general, but I recently quit neetlife, so I can't concentrate on making Germany great again on the interwebs all day everyday.

Its just the politicians and media that makes you look so bad
I would say most Dutch people still see us as similair people, and personally i really like Germany

>reasonable
Yes, because anything else would not be appropriate at all :^)

>:^)

Delete this

Sure but still the best country in Europe.

>caring about what Sup Forums thinks
>believing the germany is lost meme
wew lad

Even your own people hates Germany. Wew.

Fucking kek'd

He's got a point Sup Forums

I meant reasonable as in "reasonable for the current year", i.e. start slow and change the political language in the country, like Höcke is doing baiscally. Of course a Fascist/NatSoc dictatorship with deportations and genocide would be a good end goal, but you certainly can't lead with that as your party programm now can you?

So you have to start reasonable and "subvert" the subverters and bring new ideas into the heads of the people and then become more and more radical over time... which takes a few years.

I remember when Poland used to be you.

Boy, you guys sure sunk real low

Senpai you have the blood of adolf, the SS and Bismarck in you, chin up lad

>Fascist/NatSoc dictatorship with deportations and genocide would be a good end goal

Spasti, you would be the first one to be euthanised for your worthless weak fat impotent neackbeard genes by real NatSoc regime.

Don't despair gerbro that's what the jew wants.

I lift 4 times a week and currently doing my PhD in Physics. You Antifa spastics will be murdered in the streets soon and it will be way more radical than last time... which actually started rather mild for the first few years.

Also

>implying the Nazis would have done anything to a German that isn't voicing his opinion publicly against the government.

Go suck on your home refugees cock, vaterlandsverräter

Projecting a bit there mate?
Dont call someone a spasti when you then talk shit on a guy you dont know from a hole in the wall.

Don't mistake the opinions frustraded NEETs of Germany as real
It's hard to be a NEET in a country where basically everone has a job and a decent life except yourself