The west was built on racism. It's time we faced that

> Dead white men are revered by many as responsible for the advancement of civilisation, says sociology professor Kehinde Andrews.

> But, he argues, this so-called progress came at the expense of millions of people of colour. Global inequality is not an accident, he argues – it is designed to keep the hierarchy of race intact

youtube.com/watch?v=aR8o3KRhcj8

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>says sociology professor
Opinion discarded

Anglo protestant cucks are not the true west

>Retard races didn't do shit for thousands and thousands of years and it bit them in the ass once the hard race forged through winter and plague emerged from their continent stronger than all and conquered the world

it's macro evolution

>sociology professor
Not our fault niggers are weak and got enslaved by their superiors

More niggers owned slaves than white people. What's your response faggot?

oppressing the subhumans is a requirement to progress
why are you acting like this virtue is a sin

Stop blaming Spen 4 le negroes plz, we dindu nuffin, now back to siesta

>The West as built on racism. It's time we faced that.

It's worked so far. Why abandon it now?

Yea because "racism " isn't a fallacy. So you're pointing out the West was built on truth, big deal

> It's time we faced that

You're right. Thank God all Americans, including White Americans, got together and got the Civil Rights Act pushed, and Affirmative Action, and the DREAM act, and funded Planned Parenthood, and created Sanctuary Cities, and white men paying for government programs with their tax dollars. Nevermind the countless scholarships and job opportunities only available to non-white Americans.

Or are we just talking reparations again?

Blah blah blah, its a tough world out there boo fucking hoo.

either that or europeans didnt sell thier brothers as slaves to forieners

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

So was the middle east. I guess fuck them too by that logic.

So what?

damn egalitarian aztecs and cannibalistic papua new guinea tribes

sucks m8. I'll just bask in living in the best country in the world with my new president protecting the borders

RE-PA-RA-SHUNS!

>the west was built on racism.
As a swede this triggers me so much. Sweden had almost 0 impact on african slave-trade and colonisation, the same as most of northern, central and eastern Europe. History is too american/anglo-centric, not eurocentric.

Eastern Orthodoxy let millions of people die so long as it was untouched.

>> Global inequality is not an accident, he argues – it is designed

Sociology professor knows literally nothing about economics, instead believes in complex conspiracy theories.

Very interesting, tell me more

It's not even Anglo-centric in that sense, Britain NEVER brought back any of its slaves to Europe, they were kept in their respective countries of origin, the same practice as every other major European colonial power at that time.

The US brought their slaves back and used them as farmhands, and it's American blacks that are the catalyst for all this white guilt shit we have to put up with.

>teaches at a university
This fucking nigger is absolutely having a giggle that he gets real life dollarydoos to make this shit up.

Agreed the Irish were lower then black.