Fake news

NBC at it again.

Thats even more proof that CNN is pathetic. Apparently even I understand more about stocks than they do

*CNBC

>session
Does that mean for the day?

Yeah, look at the graph.

Yes, because I'm sure stockholders wait until the next president gets sworn in before making their decisions

So it's a news article that for the trading day which was like 3 hours long at that point it hit a low during the speech? Media is really desperate.

Yep people were busy watching the speech so naturally proves dipped

>i don't know what the phrase session low means because i'm a fucking idiot

go look up what session low means and then realize why this thread is retarded

look at the dip right at noon you fucking moron, that's all the headline was referring to

it's not exactly interesting news, but it also is not objectively false

>Lunch hr
>inauguration day
>DOW is on the verge of breaking 20k.
They are just lying now

>NBC
>CNN
>CNBC
Is there really any difference? (There isn't!)

What the fuck do you expect? NBC and CNN know nothing about the economy. They probably can't even understand technical analysis which is the subfloor of economics and finance.

>doesn't know what session means
>doesn't understand the stock market

I bet you don't even have retirement savings

This. Traders were watching the inauguration so demand was low. The globalist vermin are desperate.

Oh no, not session lows! Better lower those interest rates.

>earth temperature hits session lows as asteroid passes through the galaxy

It's still deceptive since most people don't know enough to notice the significance of the dotted line.

>people are dumb so we shouldn't report this

>doesn't realize the finical news sections on big sites just report BREAKING NEWS every 5 seconds when anything changes

look i'm not even defending this shitty news org, but you guys are just fucking retards

It's called cherry picking the endpoints.

A more accurate statement would be "Dow Jones up 50 points since opening".

Are you pretending that they aren't trying to manipulate people's opinions? Because that is exactly what they do. If it isn’t a significant dip as you say, then what is the point of reporting it other than to manipulate people's thinking?

whoa so brutal!

trump has been terrible for the market!

It's not really. They're reporting on movement of the market at the time the speech was taking place.

You can't say they're cherry picking it until and if they write about the markets movements at the end of the day after they close.

kek classic media shillery.

take one benign fact and link it with an event or person you dislike

stocks hit SESSION low (oh no!) as TRUMP delivers his first speech

>they always do it so it's ok

no its called clickbait and caring about or sharing it makes you a fucking brainless dolt

>reporting on session gains/losses

danke lugenpresse

>then what is the point of reporting

Money dear boy

>implying anyone here would have cared about it if their love idol trump wasn't mentioned

yeah clickbait sucks, but being selectively outraged over is childish

are you pretending normal people go to fucking cnbc to look at stock news?

>watching local news channel
>in new York
>says good things about trump
>says good things about dow
Wtf? I thought NY was fake news 24/7

No shit you tard, how many more retarded posts are you going to make? Get back to where you came from

>i don't know what a session is

-1/10

Traders were watching the speech, obviously.

Fuck off NBC

Some people believe stocks are some magical thing that will end the world when they fall.. But (((someone))) is managing them, selling/dropping them, and when everyone think its all going to shit, they buy them again and they go up.

People in my country believe in magic forces