Literally the worst inaugural speech ever

Literally the worst inaugural speech ever.

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

>sharts elected this goofball

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12154688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we will never see a god-tier speech like this again

Kill yourself Brazil monkeys

CTR just doesn't die.

Go fuck a tranny.

Dude, it was awesome. What were you watching?

Fuck off favela rat

>he doesn't want to go to SPACE
Not even worth a (You)

I agree that the schumer speech was shit

Haha, I'd look like that too if I had to spak in front of millions of people.

>>Illuminati is reel.

>promise to remove islam from the face of the earth
>worst inaugural speech ever
Pick one

You shame our country you fucking dumbass, Mr Trump is a blessed man.

I envy that we don't have a leader which inspires it's nation with a speech like that.

I liked it. Kinda pumped me up and I am a Jill Stein supporter.

He wasn't elected by them to give speeches but get results.

He didn't get pneumonia and die from it, so no, not the worst.

>speech was shit
Dude, objectively, that speech was hard as fuck. He killed it.

>WE'VE DEFENDED OTHER NATIONS' BORDERS WHILE REFUSING TO DEFEND OUR OWN

If he actually delivers it could be an iconic one.

I liked the patriotism in it and the message of it doesn't matter what you look like as long as you love america

>checks flag
>Southnigger
KEK having opinions on people don know you even exists

meanwhile in Brazil

Plz child go away

It actually was an amazing speech.

MAFA
MASA
SNIIIFFFFFF
MAGA
THANK YOU
SNIIIIIIFFFFFFF

GOD BLESS
> here is rabbi

>Brazil

Your whole country is cringe, please dismiss yourself ugly monkey.

Wtf are you even talking about?
Even CNN and fucking nogs on twitter are saying it was quite a good speech.

POO

IN

FAVELA

go back to the jungle fucking monkey

>hints at space multiple times
>put Elon Musk as one of his advisors
Is Trump planning to outdo Kennedy with a mission to Mars?

Set your calendar for Jan 20, 2021

>Trump tells the nation that he loves you all, no matter race or gender, and wants you to live better lives with fewer laws and more money in your pockets
>Liberals call him a goofball

CTR THREAD, NO LIBERAL CAN BE THIS DUMB. KEEP THE ENERGY AS HIGH AS YOUR DREAMS, BECAUSE THEY WILL COME TRUE!

>hahaha lol it was sooo awesome xD
It wasn't, it was divisive. He's never going to unify America.

Transphobic bigot.

3rd worlders would be shitting bricks, Chink market is finished and bankrupt

BUY RAILWAYS
BUY STEEL
BUY AMERICAN

Yeah it was the best speech over.

Whites, blacks, and browns all bleed the same.

We must all love each other.

Oh....And praise ZION!!!

No refunds.

Oh look it's another jungle dwelling branch dangler with an opinion on the greatest country on earth thread.

It was pretty bad, but I doubt it was the worst

The jew preacher and the black preacher were the best part... wasn't it pol?

It was a bit dystopic but I think there were a few lines that could be singled out from the rest and stand aside some of the great lines from past inauguration speeches

>cringe

RAUS, RAUS , RAUS

They have nowhere to go.

You'll never have a president who loves his country and hates multiculti globalists and terrorism so much he ran for fucking President on his own dime to fucking fix it.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo...

Go home, Dilma.

Burgers on suicide watch

>Sup Forums hates Jews
>Elects a rich Jew

recorda-me o porque de n termos acabado com esta raça de pretos misturados com ciganos que nem a propria lingua sabem falar direito

"...radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate from the earth completely."
Perfect.

What a shame to my country, i bet you spend tour time watching globo news and sucking lula's dick
Kys

Just like they ripped off the America First line, they are going to rip off the American people. If you knew that the speech was written by a wannabe white man aka Zionist nerd (((Stephen miller))) then you'd know why it was so soundbyte worthy for all the easily duped segments of the right wing. Fucking Zionist Jew rats all around Donald revealing themselves after riding us and stealing our flow. Fuck Jews.

rate it HERE

strawpoll.me/12154688

I agree, it was terrible. He winged it like he wings everything else. Vocabulary of a high-schooler.

>inb4 the US destroys the last enemies of Zionism AKA the Islamic world and the kikes finally complete their project of world domination and the ETs slip through the wall between our dimension and theirs but they're really nephilim and the End Times come

porque somos simpaticos

What did he mean by giving power back to the people? Giving the states more power/reducing federal laws?

I liked it a lot.

Trump isn't even religious, why did he go off about god?
Very unnecessarily grim and decisive speech.
Was really terrible.

We'll find out.

I like the message, though.

*divisive

What do you mean "our" country, Pedro?

I agree, incredibly decisive speech.

It's easy to find the NPCs in the crowd, you're the ones who are programmed to have an "OMG CRINGE LOL" reaction anytime the word God is mentioned.

I'm not Christian, but I recognize the roots and foundation of this nation.

I'm sure someone else will kill him. No need for the threat. Prolly during a motorcycle jacking

They're here forever.

Power back to the chosen people. The jews pol hates so much.

Praise zion! Destroy the muslims!

And get along with blacks and browns pol. Get along with everyone, even gays.

Lord Master trump tells us to.

Heh, you Drumfkins are funny. You actually think Trump can be the leader of the free world. I can't believe you guys think this guy remotely stands a chance against Michelle in 4 years. You guys made a huge mistake. I hope you enjoy losing your insurance, and making america sick again. This guy is such a joke. America will never be first in anything.

Jealous huemonkey

>brazil talking shit
huehuehuehuehuehue

suck my cock dude

even the Clinton News Network called it a great speech. But keep being salty, its what we voted for after all.

>You actually think Trump can be the leader of the free world.

He already is.

We're going to keep winning, no matter how hard you kick and scream.

HUEHUEHUE

Words are wind. Like he has done since the beginning of his campaign he will say whatever sounds good even though it has no substance behind it.

Morons like pol regulars go full on for the bait though and even shill for him for free.

Its only the nth thousanth time he has said some bullshit and backpeddadled days laters - he is a fraud, a scam artist

>Brazil making fun of any other country's leadership

11/10 speech
pic related

I think it was good, clear and reflects our timeline. What was wrong with it?

NOT MY PRESIDENT.

Where's this wall he kept on promising? He'd better deliver or ((((people)))) will be passed.

He literally, unironically, non-figuratively, unsarcastically, non-sardonically, is.

every source says he is president. i don't know what you've been smoking but he is the U.S. president

>president
>promise
Pick one

Are you ass blasted that he confirmed that America will come first when it comes to all policies even at the detriment to other powers? Like every other nation in the world does?

>itt: butt flustered lefties attempting to suck the joy out of Trump's inauguration like the last bit of bull cum from their girlfriend's pussy and tact less storm weenie cretins un-ironically angry that Trump's first words as president weren't "Heil Hitler, Gas the Jews, nuke Isre-HELL!!!" followed by the public gassing of Obama

People who voted Trump into office chose solvency over human rights. Understandable, but they're still cold and heartless assholes.

They chose self-reliance and responsibility.

There is literally nothing wrong with him saying the needs and wants of the American people>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest of the world

why are you so butthurt? pathetic

It was definitely lacking in eloquence, but it had a strong message that resonates with the people. Plenty have taken this approach before.

Why are you so upset? what? he didn't talk about bananas?

He depantsed and slapped the establishment in their face in front of almost 100 million people watching- they had trouble keeping their fake smile on.

That's what you call a manly inauguration speech. Go Trump. It's okay if you remove the H1B program as long as you destroy the corrupt media.

His speech had no joy in it at all.

>actually addressed hot button issues instead of just spouting politically correct trash

This was a great speech.

Shut up muhammed

He(?) was talking to another Brazilian, fucking stupid asshole.
Get off the internet

You are also shit

That's actually Brazil's Secretary of Agriculture.

I Coates's for Trump and I agree it was meh

Check out this sperg

And when you fall on tough times, I'll be sure to step over your body.

Wow you said high schooler not grade schooler this time! You must be growing up, little buddy. Eventually you'll start thinking people you disagree with can be, gasp, intellectual equals to yourself!