Post yfw your nation is protected by God

>post yfw your nation is protected by God

>post yfw your nation doesn't have obligatory jews speaking after its ceremonies

/thread

Yeah, they're just working in the background, destroying your economy and killing the white race.

We keep ours out front to keep an eye on them

You mean yaweh?

One of the only good things about Germany is that we barely have any jews, most of them don't even want to visit.
When i first started watching US media and reading US news sites i noticed how overcrowded all of US media is with Jews.
And there aren't even that many in the US compared to other ethnicities.

>pic related: The only jew in german media

>implying this is a bad thing
jews are smart, you stupid fuck. feels good knowing they run shit from the background.

Its a good feeling.

>God keep our land, glorious and free

LOL

Rightwing Jews are at least tolerable, but most jews in the USA are lefty as fuck.

>all these assblasted euros

Keep the tears coming. It feels great knowing our nation will become strong and mighty, being feared across the land and forever rising in relevance while your European nations crumble underneath the boot of Islam.

>BLAAAACCCCKKKKKK
every single time

AAAAAAA whats wrong with the guy eye

Why are so many americans so easily offended? Take the bantz. We all are happy you managed to get a Nationalist elected.
Here in Germany we even have a hard time to get someone conservative elected because of the brainwashing and lack of freedom of speech.

Let's just hope Trumps success has effect in all other western countries. Germany will be the last one to go nationalist though, Even fucking Austria is closer than France to become nationalist.

>your nation is protected by God
So it's protected by nothing?

Jewish women in Germany get fucked and pissed on their mouth

Germany is still Nazi

HE JUST KUCK KISSED MICHELLE GOODBYE. LIKE GRABBED THAT BITCH BY THE SHOULDERS AND SPUN HER AND SMOOCHED HER HARD THEN WHISPERED IN HER EAR "YOU'LL NEVER HAVE IT LIKE THAT BRO" THEN "MAGA" AS HE SHOVED HER ASS INTO THE CHOPPER.

Sorry lad. I'm just aggravated because while I was driving to work, some anti-fa faggot kept on pestering my widow due to the trump-pence logo on the back.

These fucking people have no lives, I swear.

get me in the screenshot

>tfw being a moutain joo

I expected him to say "you, the people".

Kein Problem mein Freund.

But be happy the Antifa isn't state-financed like it is in Germany. And no, our politicians don't even try to hide that. Luckily i live in a conservative area and not one single Antifa anywhere. But in any big city... oh boy