Now that Trump is sorted

>Netherlands election in March
Why isn't this being discussed more?
PVV seem to be doing very well as of now, but it could result in a coalition as far as I know.
However, an anti-Islam and anti-EU party in power with the potential for a Nexit vote is a worthwhile cause.

I'll vote for Geert and I suspect lots of my family members will be too. Most of them seem to be done with all the PC / multiculti bullshit.

Do they have enough rural and suburban retards to elect him?

Hope he does well. Doubtful about a coaltion though.

Jokes on you, me, my friends and my family are all high educated and have jobs. Go fuck yourself.

How about you get the fuck outta this thread, before I throw you out?

Using language like that to refer to the Dutch. Disgusting creature.

Shameless bump.

If Dutch leaves, EU falls.

Sure brabo

It's a small country and the Dutch are pragmatic people. Only a select group in the randstad can close their eyes to the havoc the rapefugees have caused, since it's one of the few places you can live without knowing your neighbours.

It'll boost the chances of France having a referendum at least.
It's game over for the EU if that happens.

t. rural and suburban retard who didn't finish high school

He won't get into government. There is no way his party gets an absolute majority and nobody wants to create a coalition with him, nobody big enough.

Wat lul je nou

MAKE NEDERLANDS JEWISH AGAIN

Maybe making this thread at the same time as Trump's inauguration was a mistake.

>Why isn't this being discussed more?
Becuase the Netherlands mean nothing on the global scale.

We're one of the countries who pay the most money to Brussels. It's very important for the future of the EU.

because right wing dutch are (mccain+graham) squared ?

Means nothing on this day.

Be glad we existed at the time of your revolution m8. Without us you wouldn't exist.

bump