PhD Student's Research on White Privelege

This is not a god damn honey pot. If it was you'd know the second you clicked on it any way. If you don't install programs or read .pdf's a honey pot site can't hurt you anway. Also - install NoScript in Firefox if you're that worried.

OK - here it is again. Please actually fill this out. We need to fuck with this research.

This is a Jewish PhD student's research. Please go here and do 2 things:

1. First page of questions is about empathy. Be very empathetic - you love listening to other people and you lose yourself in characters!

2. Second page is about White Privelege - what White Privelege? You've never heard of it.

3. Share link. We need hundreds on this as it's been shared widely on Facebook.

mspp.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_23nrsW9fyBQ6knP

>please help a Jew
If I'm not helping you into an oven I'm not helping you at all

get fucked OP

You're not helping a Jew you're helping fuck up his White Privilege research.

>muh college education
>liking tattoos
Fuck off, faggot

This is why everyone moved to eightchan. You can't get shit done on this board any more.

"Look everyone, we can fuck with a Jewish PhD student's anti-White research."

"That's bullshit. That's helping Jews"

/pol is dead.

>wahh no one will be my personal army

Wow, america is great again FPBP

What the fuck kind of research is conducted by internet poles? This is just garbage propaganda and it doesn't matter what the results say she's already reached her conclusions.

The people thinking they're helping Jews are absolute god damn dumb. Why White Nationalism will never work - people don't fucking read first.

why didnt you move

Just take the damn survey and stop bitching.

how can a survey that accepts random submissions from the internet be considered science

who is this semen demen?
who is this fluid druid?
who is this cum coaxer?
who is this weenie genie?

>Sup Forums fills it out
>Waahh meanies proved white priviledge is real by identifying as attack helicopters
>Yet another reason to hate all white people

Fuck off.

It's actually how research is done on a lot of PhD papers nowadays. They claim statistics can take out the noise.

This argument does not make sense. They'd have to know about it first.

The questions on white privilege are so fucking loaded they're impossible to answer. It automatically assumes you experience so-called "white privilege", making not acknowledging white privilege a non-possiblity.

Fuck this stupid survey

Fill it out assuming you don't agree with White Privelege. If you fill out the empathy portion like you're very empathetic it will fuck up the results.

I've warned them.

I never got the first page of empathy questions, it took me straight to the white privilege questions. I'll try again.

I know this board is mostly full of roleplaying kids but you do realize that 99% of """research""" in academia is completely fraudulent, right? To get a PhD you need to publish and most people don't have anything relevant to contribute to the world but still want that diploma so they have to churn out some shit.

If you think the sciences are any different you're sadly mistaken. My thesis was on the applications of a class of compounds that I and everybody else knows are absolutely worthless in terms of drug discovery but I had to do it to get that paper.

None of my professors had published anything of relevance in the last 30 years. I went to a top-10 school in my field. It's all a game people play because the "publish or perish" system is broken as fuck.

They seem to be switching it up. Sometimes you get white privelege first or empathy first.

Fpbp

My wife had same experience in Psychology. Completely worthless research and completely worthless people for the most part.

Then, they go get jobs and are just as worthless there as well. Completely ineffective.

Fucking eternal anglos always helping the kikes

sounds like standard jewish infestation turning an institution into an orwelian buraucratic joke

I think there is a misunderstanding. We're not helping the Jew, we're fucking up his research on White Privelege - which he assumes is very real.

VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

>This is not a god damn honey pot
So it most certainly is. Even if you block everything and don't get malware installed on your machine, the IPs can be logged just by clicking the link, and IPs, even dynamic ones, can be correlated to other network activity. Not to mention "mspp.co1.qualtrics.com" sounds sketchy as fuck.

kys you'reself

I like to help researchers, but your shit just smells too nasty.

No he's right, the only safe option is to not fill it out at all, the white privilege questions are loaded as fuck, there's way more of them then there were empathy questions and they all immediately assume that not only do you acknowledge it exists, but that you also think it's terrible. Fuck this bullshit ass survey, a bunch of niggers and Jews are gonna fill it out saying they're white and skew the data anyway

Bullshit. God damn you are an asshole.

All the other people taking the survey somehow strangely didn't get this.

Other people already filled out and didn't have a problem. Use a VPN if you're so insanely worried about a survey.

That explains it.

That doesn't change the fact that these questions are impossible to answer from a perspective of not acknowledging WP. These questions are way too loaded to even try to skew the results - no matter what, White Privilege will be very real to the researcher behind this. White Privilege doesn't fucking exist anyway, the problem is people too stupid to not get what they want/need.

get off of Vista you fucking moron

Actually the opposite is true. If you fill out as a very empathetic person and then say there is no white privilege the results are skewed. His assumption is that people without empathy will say there is no White privelege and vice-versa.

There was no latino/hispanic/spic category so I filled it out as if I were a diehard white nationalist

First class tattoo´d whore. What kind of idiot do you have to be. Just randomly doodling on your body, fuck sake Hitler was right.

If you skew towards empathy and then say don't agree to the white privlege questions it will skew his data, that's the point.

Yes, he is an insane jew who wants to fuck over White people.

Wow wtf OP. Thanks a lot

EVERYONE STAY AWAY

this. Fucking pathetic.

fuck you kaffer lover

Sup Forums is not your personal army. fuck off

/thread

kys OP

Just completed.

White, I answered honestly about empathy for others and white privelege doesnt exist.

Am I doing it right?

Dude cut the shit there's no way to say it doesn't exist, let me quote one here "I am sometimes angry I have white privilege" so fuck you disregard op, he is a shill

there are 28 different questions in the test and all of them ask 4 things

>do you hate yourself for being white
>do you wish blacks had it easier than whites
>do you hate whites
>do you think your friends hate whites too?

It also asks your gender, but there is no option to select trigenderdemigodwolfkinblundershatch

so you'll have to write your own in.

>28
I think it's actually 56

I think the person who wrote these questions is the most self loathing person of 2017

Yeah sure, I'll trust any jew survey posted here. Lemme direct you to a survey of mine, what, are you afraid?

meatspin.com

>Le NYPA meme
This is not a personal army request, this is trolling some idiot sjw jew and fucking funny

He is trying to fuck the Jewish kids hypothesis.

>This is a Jewish.

Stopped right there. Fuck you Zionist scum.

Are you the one doing that PhD ?
If you are let me be honest with you, that's piss poor integrity. It's not about "exploring white priviledge", you're basically taking someone in a corner and asking them "DO YOU FEEL GUILTY, PUNK ?" with a .44 Magnum pointed at them, the most powerful in the world.
There are no or few questions asking about people's experience with different races and how they feel about it. You're taking a concept, white privilege, that's entirely academic and could be interpreted very differently, and expect the people you survey to see it with your own bias and information, asking loaded questions about ethics and moral.

Why is it so American centric?
What about Eastern europeans living in this frozen hell?

>Privelege

Oh...I filled out the emoarhy part all namby pamby but the white privlige part like I didn't give a shit about.. Or rather like I had no idea what it was, like you said Op... Anyway have a lewd as an apology. Im a super empathetic white supremacist who is cool with divirsity. That's how I answered anyway.

>Below is a set of descriptions of different attitudes about White privilege in the United States.

No, that is not what these are. They're putting words in my mouth.

Option 1 implies I believe in White Privilege no matter what answer I pick. This is a badly designed questionnaire.

I'm a current PhD candidate in England, and my supervisors would never let me go public with this shit