HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false
youtube.com/watch?v=kHH8F4HpGPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shitty liberal riots when?

Why do they dress like homeless homosexuals?

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Correct. He will unite us!

>Not including a link to the live feed

hewillnotdivide.us/

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

because they are homeless homosexuals

Surely this will be the end of Trump's presidency. He's said "he will not divide us" at least 5,000 times, how can Trump ever recover?

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

trump will eradicate circus clowns from fashion

Where's a Muslim with a truck when you need one?

You divide yourselves for the sake of saying you are divided

When does this dude start shooting?

>Black people in skinny jeans.

Stop it with the cultural appropriation already.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>where da weed at
>my feet hurt
>someone said there would be weed
>I want to go home

That's the dude from that video of where some niggress culturally appropriated his dreads.

This starts sounding like some foreign language after a while.

>Hewool not'da vidus

Division? They all have cocky antagonistic looks and body language.

Is there a way to leave comments on the feed?

SHEEPLE

>WE ALL BLEED THE SAME BLOOD OF PATRIOTS
>Why is he trying to divide us?
Do they even exist in the same universe as we do?

Fatass is crying. Thankfully there is a bull available to ease her worries.

>4 years

Absolutely no way this nigger has the mindset unless hes been training in a tibetan cave all his life

That is from the Kanye West clothing line. That is the best outfit money can buy
Don't you faggots know what is fashionable?

thats a jamais'vu
look it up

Wait where is Shia

lol those people will divide themselves via "intersectionality"

He's probably the one who convinced him to do it

That's painstakingly cringe. Mature cheddar cringe right there fuck

He doesn't need to.
You are doing that all by yourselves with your "who's the bigger victim" game.

These fucking idiot liberals don't even know what they are afraid of at this point.

Isn't kanye frowned upon now?

>skinny jeans

I'm guessing he hoped for a bigger show-up.

such is life in the city in America

>not wearing any pants is fashionable

Only if you hate america.

Hewillnot-Dividis.

part Dindu, part Gingivitis disease.

HE

come on faggits

will

ETA for our guys?

>He will not divide us
>Contributes to the division of us

Leftism is for losers who suffer severe psychological identity disorders. We know it, they know it, we all know it.

Skinny jeans look so awful

this is so brave. glad people are finally standing up against drumpf, the divider in chief.,

NOT

what the fuck is shia doing

Jesus christ, do millennials wear fucking normal pants anymore.

And down goes the volume.

please do a roman salute please do a roman salute

>TOPKEK

moot?

ihavegenitalvirus

DIVED
I
D'
N
D
U

That Tatooine aesthetic

There goes the energy.

>I don't have time for a job or studying or lifting weights, I'm too oppressed!
>Hey, let me spend three hours every morning putting on my fifteen layers of clothing, make up, piercings and haircoloring

Looks like the shitty start character you're given on runescape or whatever

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

This is performance art

He doesn't have to explain why or what

That idiot with the red hat dancing on the left.

If only for a day, those art degree kids have jobs. One day, IN OFFICE FOR ONE DAY ABS AND CREATED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF JOBS.

I'm MAGAing so hard right now.

topkek

guy on phone is our guy hes getting ready

how dare you speak of shia like that

Where's Barron?

>tfw no undivided gf

Anybody here surprised that most Lone Wolf terrorists are right-wing, if not far-right?

Leftists are so disloyal to their bandwaggoned causes. If I was a political leader and I was told a bunch of women or non-whites were protesting I'd feel pretty nonplussed.

delet this

Well fuckt this im off now

Remind Trump wants us to be one. So you can't make fun of these people anymore. Instead look at them like a disappointed dad to his brony son.

if someone knows how to hack livestream and take down their stream..

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false

I was just thinking earlier ... If it wasn't for 'dem programs', I am positive that all ghetto niggers would be republicans. They carry all the same values. They just want free shit.

Where's the guy with the Transformers ps2 game?

Why isn't there a single normal person involved in this shit?

lol GAY

starting to think he's dividing us.

nah that just gives gayjay an excuse to go home

>guy on very right

/fa/ggots

youtube.com/watch?v=kHH8F4HpGPs

Jaden is selling merch with the slogan in 3 2 ....

Dude was totally gauging his reaction too

All of them look like they're from watchdogs 2

Anyone get a webm of the blonde chick asking Shia for an autograph and getting turned down?

Newyorkers are such pussies.

Okay, mate.

Looks like normal american women to me

why is jaden popping that bussi for the guys behind him

What's with the crowds of betas just watching from the sidewalk? The whole point is for anyone to stand in front of the camera and say the words. Do they think something is supposed to happen?

now i'm bored
5 cyberbucks for the first faggot who scream MAGA in front of the camera

>all those moo moos

seconding this

OURGUY???!!!!!!!!!!!!!