Dumb Americans

>mfw americans literally sold their global empire because they cant handle brown people
hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PjrTOjxjxk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_aid_recipients
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1402523
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

Neither can you, apparently.

>third worlders and eurocucks mad that america isn't going to spend money helping them anymore

how beautiful women can come out of such a shithole country is fucking beyond me

Don't embarass me in fromt of my white friends, macaco.

>waaah stop raping me waaah stop setting up cartels waaah your bullets hurt stop

yeah what babies

How much would it cost to buy my own Kuruminha?

kys favela monkey, not even funny bait

>third worlders and eurocucks mad that america isn't going to spend money helping them anymore
kek, we never wanted your help my friend if anything we want what you are doing right now

>we never wanted your help
>except when you third worlders cry about not having any food and begging first world countries for help

lmao

Liar, you all want gibsmedat since you poor fucks only play free-to-play video games begging with monkey screeches as a person to person example.

when did we do that? If anything you guys imposed your ""help"" on us everytime we had a government that wanted to do things on our own. You guys want to believe that so it's easier to simply blame us for our underachievement and exempt yourselves from the guilt

Yeah, because Brazil is so grea-
Hmmm, no, let me try that again. Because Mexico is an amazing coun-
Wait, that's not right. Because Africa is a prosperous na-
Nope, wrong again...

>we had a government that wanted to do things on our own

lmao how disconnected are you from reality to actually, unironically believe that, your country goes around begging every first world country for help because you favela rats have no food to eat

youtube.com/watch?v=7PjrTOjxjxk

This is all you and your people amount to, and always will (Especially the laughing). Thankfully you're farther away from us than Mexico is.

when did we do that my leaf friend?

Yep, you reflect the average intelligence of your "people". Lmao.

Pretty much after portugal colonized your black selves and left you to fend for yourself only to find out you mud monkeys couldn't do anything

This

I see that you are a master at projection congrats

are you actually avatarfagging? get the fuck off this board and go shit up Sup Forums or something, there are too many low quality threads here already

>Brazil sold their potential by turning brown

Why is jungle girl so aesthetic?

Go to hell nigger.

kek keep going, I am sure that you will forget the fact that we are number 4 worldwide at food producing

Cockroaches aren't food

>(((American help)))

-Gringo grabs arm and start to beat the person with his own arm

Why are you hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, dumb foreign stop hitting yourself!

What's this loli called again?

I heard for canadians it is

Maybe because of the brazilian immigrants who bring it over in their hair, yeah

This

>columbians couldn't even kill a drug peddler without american help

lmao

So you actually eat cockroaches? Nice to know

I see you suffer from a gap of knowledge like that black skinned young man suffers a gap in his teeth

You think you don't want it but those who rule over you are begging for it because it's all they have to keep your shitty countries together.

>he doesnt know Ronaldo
god you are only make a fool of yourself keep going

an Empire is its citizens you brown piece of shit.

Kuruminha

I know exactly who that hasbeen negro soccer player is

yes, hence why we have so many American Military Bases right here. I mean we got to be the 5th biggest country of the world solely thanks to American help

BOLOLO

HAHA

BOLOLO

HAHAHAHA

>except when you third worlders cry about not having any food and begging first world countries for help

I wonder who created the hunger in first place?

Dumb fuck walked into that one

So an empire is many groups of people, which means throwing out many groups of people dismantles the empire right?

Trumps only new friend is russia with their shitty economy, they will for sure help america to make it great again. Fucked up with the EU and China, pride comes before a fall.

>unironically caring about redskins and their "hunger"

you maxicans are laughable

>So an empire is many groups of people, which means throwing out many groups of people dismantles the empire right?
No not necessary. Many empires conquer and then deport the people in the capture lands.
Colonial empires were different as just enslaved the conquered peoples.

wish my country had a Sup Forums mascot that was as much of a qt as brazil

What worth is a global empire if the ancestral heartland of that empire is swamped with brown people?

>Gringos can't kill a know paedophile even if known their name , addresses and crimes

We blood our hands only whit real plagues, why we would kill the patron if he was just a business man who sold his products to the fastest growing market, you shut it down because you did want a bigger cut.

Sup Forums had Yoruba, but she wasn't original content unlike Kuruminha, Heinrich, Yoba, or Spurdo.

lets not forget that the "American Empire" was never really a thing. More like strong union and a vast amount of vassal states and a world wide sphere of influence.

Placing our military bases all over your country is not aid. It just means we completely cucked you. Brazil is mostly independent militarily but you do receive financial aid from us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_aid_recipients

Race = power

>a drug lord is a patron and not a terrorist who killed men, women and children with no regard for human life whatsoever

no wonder your country is in shambles lmao

>implying the EU has a future
>implying China has a future
Anglosphere + russia+ Asian puppet states
Are you prepared for the NWO?
All we have to do is uncuck Australia and canada

>because they cant handle brown people

Neither could you and now your country looks like this

>1 billion in a country of 2 trillions of GDP
omg you sure own us

what's the point of this thread

>america recedes as russia and china expand
ww3 soon

>Many empires conquer and then deport the people in the capture lands.
Like which?

>This is considered white in Brazil
Sad!

Dumb hues

kuruminha a cute.

It's over CTR shitskins

>implying I care about it
>implying i don't post it to expose your modus operandi.
>implying that the pic is not right in that natives were free and you are slaves to your shitty (((civilization )))

The only ting (((white civilization ))) have worth keeping is Internet and video games, the rest of your culture is sickness and desease whit a really ting coat of sugar.

>some non country mmo player trying to talk down to the richest most powerful nation this planet has ever seen
I can't hear you from your shit ass favela, faggot.

Brown people ruin everything.

How's it dumb shitskin? If you recall we were the #1 economy in the world before we became the big man in the room. We only took on the British Empire because they couldn't pay for it anymore, and out of necessity. As far as I'm concerned you shitskins can live in squalor and kill each other for all I care. Back to prosperity for us.

>implying we give a fuck about whiteness

Lmaooo a country full of portugese niggers talking shit classic

Now do that for nearly every shithole on the planet.

>t. slum poster

lmao get a grip my maxican friend, you maxicans have done even less than the blacks

Did you proxy to that flag specifically for the meme value of posting a loli?

hnnnnnnnng

Take it easy on us, we're clearly learning disabled

We're the reason clips of Jeff Dunham acts have 30 million views

How come the whiter countries in south america are all better then brazil?

racism

this is the one instance where BRAPPPP posting is okay.

Black girls are filthy, asses especially.

Lol nice try

no.

This fucking hue monkey posts this same thread all the time.

Sage
Repoot

>just a simple business man in the industry of murder and terrorism
Fuck off

Well I don't believe that you're Japanese, so pls go back to real flag

and what that has to do with us my friend? You are the ones that have a need to give aid to others and I dont deny your hegemony over the world. But the fact is we are one of the ones against you and we want to build our own path with LatAm and you guys have always denied that to us, but now with Trump you guys literally sold yourselves due to being not able to handle globalization. Thanks

Said the brazillian "intelectual"

>brown
>people

really makes u think

I did not want to be a global empire.

Brazilian homo, damn how i liked shoot you guys in max payne 3

>he thinks there are actual japanese people on Sup Forums

>Well I don't believe that you're Japanese, so pls go back to real flag

>Global Empire

Economic/political influence is a "Global Empire" now?

pump the poo out of your rivers then we'll talk

Source for uncensored?

monkeys are too stupid to civilize so we're letting you chimp yourselves out now

They didn't sell it because of brown people they finally realized that the "rest" of the world isn't worth ruling because brown people fucked it up.

my bad.
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1402523

>sold their global empire
Like we did when you monkeys chimped out for independence thinking you could build a civilized country