HOW will Trump "eradicate radical Islamic terrorism from the face of the Earth"...

HOW will Trump "eradicate radical Islamic terrorism from the face of the Earth"? What is he going to do that Obama's administration didn't?

nukes.
Also nice digits.

>What is he going to do that Obama's administration didn't?
fight back

kill all brown people

>nukes

He's not going to do that, and even if he did, nukes alone could not solve this problem

How? You're already bombing the shit out of ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the Taliban

This. Please, Drumpf, please. I'll dedicate my next poo to you

Stop funding ISIS, for starters.

America isnt doe

The USA is not funding ISIS. They got some of your weapons and equipment when they defeated your allies, that's all

USA just killed like 200 Al-Qaeda members in one airstrike yesterday

T H I S
source pls

You forget the "moderate rebels" fighting Assad. That are all for radical Islam.

the same way he's going to make Detroit a thriving and safe city.

the interesting part is that Trump is very self-delusional, and probably believes he can do these impossible things even after he stood up there and said everyone else in washington is a crook.

>how

simply stop paying terrorists money and stop giving them weapons.

Obama was on cruise control funding jihadis in Libya/Yemen and everywhere else.

Not selling weapons to the saudis shitstains could help.

he will cut their funding until they die out

>USA just killed like 200 Al-Qaeda members in one airstrike yesterday

In general, I think it's true that killing one terrorist tends to recruit one or more to take his place. Either Trump has some kind of huge bloodbath in mind, or it's just more hot air from a politician.

Something.

The US currently only supports the SDF, who are not radical Islamists. They bomb most of the other rebel groups

By the way, ISIS is currently being BTFO on almost every front (they just had some success against Assad in Deir Ezzor). Obama's strategy was working

Obama really isn't though.

They warn ISIS two days in advance dropping leaflets they are going to strike a building. ISIS empties the building and they bomb it. Once in a while, a drone assassinates a top ISIS guy but only the foreign ISIS guys, the locals generally don't get droned.

tl;dr Obama fought a containment strategy against ISIS he was never trying to beat them.

A bio-weapon like whites developed against fags in the 80s, except this time, we won't cure it.

Let soldiers kill people

pretty much this, as any "muh terrorism sponsorship" comes from Gulf Monarchies anyway

>In general, I think it's true that killing one terrorist tends to recruit one or more to take his place.

Yeah exactly. And there are a fucking shitload of Muslims in the world

The only plausible way of deradicalising Muslims is to eradicate poverty in their countries and communities

Kill all muslims. It's the only way to be sure.