What happened?

what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ezc7M1fYy1U
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/315223-poll-trump-approval-rating-hits-new-low-hours-before
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the picture from 8 clock?

No niggers this year.

Colorizing mlk photos.

Fake news

Secret service didn't want to deal with a literal army of (((Soros))) sent faggots trying to ruin the thing.

fake news

dc is a liberal toilet full of dindus

Republicans have jobs

Trump supporters have jobs.

They were paid to do property damage in the streets this time.

Did you see the election results in DC?

Cherrypicking.

That's a blatantly misleading angle and you can STILL see the crowd thinning out in the background, top lel! BTFO

A dose of reality check with a hint of damage control

DC is like 85% Democrat. I'm guessing the surrounding areas are liberal too.

You can see it thinning out by the washington monument. Obama's extended past that.

Misleading, dishonest, whatever you call it, its fake.

Do you know what this means?

Everyone hates trump but pol will keep making excuses for him because they are in perpetual denial.

this

dc is 90% nigger
king nigger was the first nig president

put two and two together

>Everyone hates Trump
Which is why he's President, right?

And OP's image is from 5am, what's your point?

democrats had no job to go to

This is Washington DC
90% of its people voted for Hillary
So you won't get as many natives as for democratic president Obama.
Trump voters are donzo'ed poorfags from the middle of bumfucking nowhere, they can't afford to fill these empty ranks

My point is Trump is massively less popular than Obama. I thought that was pretty clear.

Trump might have set a record for *lowest* inauguration attendance. Imagine that.

who is paying for this to be shilled so hard and what is the point? its just fucking annoying

Pretty much. I saw a pic from the capitol building at 11:30 and it was packed all the way back. I don't doubt Obama had more people but the left pic is BS.

Many Trump voters live on the countryside, so its a long trip for them. Possibly many also didn't go because of the protesters, and they feared violence might occur.

it's on a friday and thousands of miles away for most people.

Something like 54% of DC voted for Obama. Something like 8% voted for Trump.
Goodtimes.

youtu.be/ezc7M1fYy1U

Daily reminder that, according to Trump, there should be about 200,000 bikers in that crowd, even though that crowd doesn't even have 200,000 people in it XD

There are leafs on the "2009" picture. That is not January.

FAKE

It's still thinning out in the picture you posted though.

It seems from the picture that you're bawwing over a lost election, I'm not sure how accurate I am though

I'll tell you what happened

Locals won't go because they're all godless commies
Nearby places won't go because they know DC is a hell hole and won't use city parking.
Out of towners can't go because the cost for a hotel room in DC for the inauguration was $2,500 + additional fees for safe hotel parking and transport

If there were so few people this year then it should have been easy to get onto the mall. I waited in line for hours to get in and didn't even make it halfway through the line. I blame increased security.

He won the electoral college not the popular vote dingle berry. He won't our election but his approval ratings are terrible.

He is not well loved in our country despite what pol thinks

I'm at work

stable hd live streaming

Washington is mostly niggers.

There's not that much light at 5 am. Low energy post.

>first black President had larger crowd in majority black city w. tons of black artists and big name celebrities than a white guy who couldn't get a solid line-up of celebrities b/c they are either kool-aid drinking leftists or got death threats from "compassionate" liberals

Really makes you think...

Good point

Internet age. Why go out in the drizzle, fight traffic, and not get home for hours when you can comfy livestream?

kek, nobody wants to say goodbye to Obama.

>Trump's inauguration is about the same as previous presidents excluding Obama
>People cant make the connection that Obama's will remain the highest for ages because of DC's incredibly high African population that don't have to travel

Protestors were physically blocking entrances to the mall. You couldn't get to the checkpoints. That plus
also checked.

fucking memes

Also they got celebs like Beyonce and shit.

A ton of people thinking about performing or going to the inauguration backed out after getting death threats. Also Hollywood is overwhelmingly leftist b/c they live in an elitist little bubble.

Yes, that picture is not the peak crowd from today, you limey cunt.

The approval ratings for trump dropped to 42% just before the inauguration. Most presidents have at least 60% at this time. Obama had 80%. Everyone seems to be having regrets.

Yet Hillary got most votes LUL. Republicans are hicks

>Washington DC
>4% voted for trump
>50%BLACK population
>Working day so many can't travel to DC

Did I miss anything else?

>left pic is BS
much like their policies

What happened is the Original Poster decided to go on Twitter and NeoGAF to grab a picture of D.C. from today in the morning and didn't look at the picture at noon when the entire place was loaded.

It's OK, you got fooled by fake news. Now with the information you have now, are you going to keep listening to fake news that gave you that picture? Probably, because you suck propaganda dick from George Soros hardcore.

>polls
>relevant

The same pollsters are doing approval polling that did the primary and election polling.

You're fucking deluded.

Buddy, even W's inauguration was more crowded then Trump's. And they were giving the tickets away for free. Face it, Trump is just low energy.

Lack of celebrity influence.

Not that it should matter. Celebrities, for the most part, can get bent.

can someone post 2009 crowds for comparison?

2013*

Are you blind? Look at the top

Go ahead and ignore the images from right before the inauguration:
Fuck off back to neoFAG

>MSM push polls
Literally, propaganda.

Trump lost popular vote.
Vast majority of US citizen just hates him.

>a picture from three hours before the inauguration even started
What is this trying to prove? If you wanted a (You) you could've just asked for it.

>the survey from Fox news

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/315223-poll-trump-approval-rating-hits-new-low-hours-before

>WAH NO ONE WANTS TO PERFORM HERE AND DA LIBRULS.

Celebs get death threats all the time. Trump just isn't popular.

Simply untrue I thought Germans were supposed to be good with numbers and stuff I guess that doesn't apply to those from Dusselcuck.

>that many white heads
Good job, America.

>remove all California votes
>he wins popvote

>remove all NY state votes
>he wins popvote

Nobody fucking cares what illegals in sanctuary cities voted for, they're not even citizens.

Not from within the industry.

I guarantee you there were people in the industry threatening, maybe not w. death but with blacklisting, those who expressed any interest in performing.

Or maybe some celebs did actually get death threats from the 'higher ups' -- it wouldn't surprise me.

>guarantee

Im gona need proof.

Yet Trump is still the president LUL. You shills are getting stale.

>remove Southern votes.
>he loses

No one cares what a bunch of inbreds think. They're not even human beings.

go ahead and ignore the huge gaps you can see near the back.
>fake news.

Buddy, if California and New York formed their own country, it would be the 5th strongest economy in the world by GDP, ahead of Germany.

He drained the swamp!

If either of you had ever held a real job you'd be familiar with this concept called "Vacation time" (which I believe it's called in America). This is when you agree with your employer to take a day off (or more) from work. This frees the employer up from his work obligations and allows them to make plans that they would otherwise be unable to attend.

Hope this helps. If you have any issues with this consult your local union representative.

>Trump supporters have jobs.
So then why are they bitching about jobs?

If the Netherlands left EU they wouldn't have to share the world's 2nd busiest port with those lazy Germans and could hoard all those sweet sweet Chinese goods all for themselves.

They would also be immediately bankrupt, so there is that.

Rain, "peaceful protesters" blocking entry routes.

Because if you drive between western PA and Wisconsin, white people had their jobs removed. Not the case with D.C. Metro area. Grow a brain

A fucking leaf

>nobody cares about the 2 largest and most important cities/states that generates the most money in America.

Just as a matter of fact California earns 1 of every 7 dollars in America, , and if we get NY and California we get around 25% of the total GDP of America.

Washinton dc is 85 percent nigger. So of course they would show up to Obongo.

why is south TX so blue, beaners or other reasons?

>take vacation time to get rained on when you could just watch on live stream and save vacation for summer

Not a hard decision for me and I like Trump

Yeah I'm from there it ranges from 70-90% Hispanic in population

And the illegals contribute nothing to that, they serve as a welfare drain to that very prosperity.

Citizens have a right to vote, you're free to protest for repeal of universal suffrage if you want to deal with all that social left outrage.

If you've held a real job, you'd be familiar with this concept of "overhead'. Which taking vacation time will cause a lot of - and it's not worth taking off a week to spend in DC. It's not like the majority of Americans in that area are Republican. It's not like the UK where we can drive to the capitol, do shit, then come back in a day's time.

I'd rather spend my vacation somewhere warm in the winter, or wait until the slower seasons where I won't have overhead.

>California earns 1 of every 7 dollars in America,

And yet they're insolvent from trying to feed and breed millions of your kin and other mud races.

vacation time is not used here, its literally islamic communism