*knock knock user*

*knock knock user*
Obama needs a place to stay and chooses your house. Do you let him come in? Or leave him out in the cold.

Neither id shoot cause their's a nigger on my lawn.

I wouldn't give him tree fiddy, he's taken enough.

Yes.

>*locks the door*

only if he shills my youtube gaming channel

I'd let him come in and call a cab and he can hangout until his ride arrives

Punch in the face get off my lawn unless your wearing jockey outfit and holding a lantern.

I would let him come in, but he will become my sex slave.

Heck yes. I don't like his policies at all, but I'd love to have a spot of tea with a past-president.

he can sleep in my wife's bed

isnt there a law about how you do not have to shelter gov officials if they demand it

i vaguely remember something from 4th grade social studies about how the brits forced americans to shelter british troops in their homes during the revolutionary war so the founding fathers specifically put something in to prevent that from happening again

Sure, one second.

>open back door
>open front door

Come on in! It's through that door and keep going until you see a sign that says chicago

Any anons remember these from way back in the day?

I don't prefer gay men to stay at my home... but I'd make an exception for Barry cause he's a nice guy

Yeah sure, but he sleeps on the couch and better not make any noises when I go to bed.

yes, it's the 4th fucking amendment in the bill of rights

Fuck off, we're full.

My neighbor still has one

t. drity nato shill

thought so

yes but Malia HAS to share my bed

Sure, I'd even share a spliff.

Uughhh where do I cum

You do not have to shelter soldiers

Sure, he can shine my shoes as payment.

back the way you came

>*knock knock user*
So is he not actually knocking on the door? Is he saying "knock knock user?"

its the 3rd amendment

4th is personal papers

Awesome what state is that?

See: 3rd amendment to constitution. Go fuck yourself barry

No only sasha and maybe one of the dogs.

he and big mike can stay so long as they stay in the shed out back and harvest this summers cotton

Hate his policies and everything, but I'd let him in. It was be a hell of an opportunity to pick a recent potus's brain on a person to person level

I second this. Regardless of his politics, it would interesting to have a president around the house.

Hi Obama, I have prepared a room for you, it's down these stairs, never mind it's a little bit dark. You go first, I'll follow

Yes

Anyone saying no is kidding themselves, of course you'd let a past president into your house regardless of if you agreed with his policies or not, only a complete stormtard would refuse to.

Yes I would.

Imagine all the connections I could get from having a former president bum around.

In all seriousness I would sale out then, or if I find a qt jewess who looks like Anne Frank.

Wherever he lives, the secret service protects

and, as I understand it, those secret service boys know how to have a good time.

Only if he's willing to fuck my wife in front of me while Michael fucks me in the ass

Only if he sleeps on the couch while his daughter and wife sleep with me.

Yes, but he has to eat all the eggs.

It's called hospitality faglord, I'm not a NATO shill. Learn traditions of your own people.

DESU I wouldn't mind living with Obama. He seems personable. Just not a leader.

3rd dipshit. It was against the quartering act

I have one in my basement.

My friend has like 3 in his house.

Absolutely, I have never seen a black man up close.

Nice dude always wanted one

Hell yeah. I may own a MAGA hat and love hearing butthurt liberals, but I wouldn't mind chilling with Obama. He would be fun to get high with.

yes his hands are full

checked and keked

>tfw hes moving to my city now that his presidency is over

Is Joe bringing some dank kush later? cause I ain't livin with a nigga without gettin something in return. You know the old: gas, ass or grass and since my house doesn't need petrol.... well...

Yeah but he has to pay rent, pay for his share of the utilities bills, and keep the place clean.