Police are TEAR GASSING Trump protesters!

HE'S NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET AND TYRANNY HAS ALREADY DESCENDED ON AMERICA

HILLARY SAVE US!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1DXxyVePAEZKM?q=dc
youtube.com/watch?v=LsVuBRveapQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LYUDo8oOiuw
twitter.com/AlwaysActions/status/822475713236402177
youtube.com/watch?v=7KZap6sCGys
youtube.com/watch?v=BcuCOl5inX4
youtube.com/watch?v=xp4NnbPKI9A
youtube.com/watch?v=kHH8F4HpGPs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpj1cM--efM
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqRVjqBEGb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rekt.

Milk in your eyes? Is that a good idea?

Protest streams?

I'm going to fap to this picture and there is nothing you can do to stop me, leaf.
And congratulations America!

It's not teargas it's free hot sauce.

[citation required]

Not because I don't believe you, but because I want fap material. Show me video of leftist subversive trash getting pepper sprayed. PLEASE SHOW ME!

Allauh Ackbar!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Ah yes, truly a magnificent blend this morning.

how else you get strong eyes?
carrots?
you poke your eye out kid

I'm sure it's not too bad but i guess you could some eye or sinus infection

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It works abound as good as drinking milk after eating something very spicy

>he doesn't let his wife squirt breast milk in his eyes

It'll be almond milk or some shit knowing this lot.

BROTHER!!!

Most mace consists of the same stuff in chili (capsaicin). Milk does handle that pretty well.

kek

Maalox. Helps calm everything in your eyes and mouth.

Where are good/decent livestreams?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>tyranny

that looks like order to me

Schedule
>ahead of
Budget
>under

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

Nope. I bet they watch Ret&Link on youtube and thought Milk was the best choice. Fucking morons

The only thing those lefties are good at is crying anyway.

>"Hillary save us!!!"
>us
>op is a leaf

Mmmmmk

Meaning not at all.

Remember disrupt j20?

Wew.

Yeah, we should just let them run around breaking windows and trashing cars.

>Police are TEAR GASSING Trump protesters!

can someone compile these I need something funny to watch

>Imagines protesters refusing to use milk to flush out their pepper sprayed eyes because they are vegan

Only mare milk

>Milk in your eyes? Is that a good idea?

thats a bad meme, if you want to get tear gas out of your eyes you have to pour salt in them

makes sense right? the salt soaks up the poison

haha better get used to it leftist scum.

>they demand cashew milk instead.

>go around protest with bottle full of tipex
>get teargassed
>Quick! Put this "milk" on yer peepers!

Don't think I'd trust that "milk"

GAS THEM ALL!!!

Yep but this idiots only make it worse by don't know how to use it.
Well they have 8 years to learn.

It is actually. Milk is actually pretty good at counter acting the sensation of capacin on the nerve endings.

so while we're at it let's come up with new jobs for people with women's studies degree

I'm thinking ditch digger is a good way to go with this degree

>Milky way will never shoot milk in your eyes

>Where are good/decent livestreams?

Only one I can find, currently low energy fags, but might improve

periscope.tv/w/1DXxyVePAEZKM?q=dc

8 years of liberal tears. I think I might overdose on winning guys.

>Milk is actually pretty good at counter acting the sensation of capacin on the nerve endings.

but salt works better kek confirmed it

It depends. Most police grade mace is based on capsaicin. So in theory it should help.
Military mace is CS Gas, that is not capsaicin based at all. It's aerosolized and turns into crystals. The crystals break open on contact with moisture. Like your mucous membranes, sweat, and your sweet liberal tears. CS gas is the gift that keeps on giving.

Underrated

Get used to it rebel scum.

A FUCKING LEAF

Why is there no liberal tears thread?

>HE'S NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET
That's where you're wrong kiddo

G-good

*upvotes*

Your Kek is a trickster.

Acknowledge the Supremacy of Lain Iwakura, memetic heretic

Is there anything instead of milk that would help against CS gas?

It's a starting point, thanks.

MOAR

Truth! I were exposed to that during service.
Keeps the fucking mosquitoes away though.

It's not milk retard, look again.

Delicious white tears.

Jizz is a better choice

get rekt by kek

>Is there anything instead of milk that would help against CS gas?

Not protesting

Its a meme. Drill Sergeants will get privates to drink milk before they go to the gas chamber so they throw up.

Bullshit. The quisling MSM are itching to broadcast this sort of footage. That was a staged photo, if it was really happening it would be on loop on TV.

Tear gas isn't shit. They tear gassed us like 5 times in basic, and that was just the Air Force. The Marines do it all the times. You chimp out you get gassed out.

nice

I dont know what brainiac said to drink milk when you eat something spicy. You ever drink milk and get that gross mucus buildup in your mouth? Yeah, now add spicy to it. The idea is to flush it out, by either swallowing it, or spitting it out.

The only effective way to ease spicy heat is drinking something with sugar in it. Eat a jalapeno, let the heat build and then drink/rinse your mouth with water with some sugar in it, or a glass of sweet tea.

I bet the poor protesters were standing there innocently minding their own business and not throwing things at police or trump supporters or making threats

Well, you could try to flush it with water and suffer. It'll hurt, but eventually you'll get it all. Or flap around like a fucking retard so everything dries. Either way it gets stuck to your clothing, and will need to get washed separately.
The short story is no, that's why the military uses it.

Fucking CS. When I was in basic we had two guys shit their pants because they were coughing so hard in the CS training chamber.

>he thinks its milk

Annon I.....

They should use real grenades.

Because looped tv is going to be truthful. /s

Honestly guys, what bothering me is the cruelty here. They got beat and now you want to fap over the remains?

Get it together, be a country, not some proto-african hell hole.

lol pol will never accomplish anything or organize any sort of movement outside of the Internet. Failure degenerate

Drumpfkins.. defend THIS

THIS IS POLICE BRUTALITY
THIS IS OPPRESSION

FUCK DRUMPF

>break windows
>commit domestic terrorism
>get pepper-sprayed

Seems pretty fair to me.

I love it!

Burn baby burn!

What a waste
Have bullets gotten that expensive?

I'm sure they dindu nuffin to deserve it

PROTEST FOOTAGE
Teargas - youtube.com/watch?v=LsVuBRveapQ
Scuffle - youtube.com/watch?v=LYUDo8oOiuw
Smashing - twitter.com/AlwaysActions/status/822475713236402177
Starbucks - youtube.com/watch?v=7KZap6sCGys
Windows - youtube.com/watch?v=BcuCOl5inX4
Tools - youtube.com/watch?v=xp4NnbPKI9A
More window - youtube.com/watch?v=kHH8F4HpGPs
BLM - youtube.com/watch?v=Jpj1cM--efM

milk makes it worse KEK

>If you have the correct political opinions, you should be allowed to trash your city without consequences!

Oh man. Can someone shop this guy into a Sistine Chapel "Creation of Adam" type picture?

Fucking nice

jesus my sides.

Ha, mention CS gas once and the veterans come out. It was truly terrible.

Good.

> police gassing trannies
What a great day.

sanity restored

Some thing(s) in the milk neutralize the spiciness of capsiacin (or however you spell it) it is not in fact a meme

Kek

THANKS FAMM

Fucking kek

Kek

Good! Get used to it libtards!

There are some who are immune though. Some guy in my troop was. He could sit in the gas chamber all day.

And nice digits and ID (Kjip means that something sucks/is crappy in Norwegian).

Are the almonds activated?

periscope.tv/w/1lPKqRVjqBEGb

Kek bless cops.

Time to clear those streets.

Brutality? I see a comfy white libtard being carried away by 2 nigs, a female, and one white guy.