THIS IS NOT A DRILL

ALL MENTIONS OF CLIMATE CHANGE HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM WHITE HOUSE WEBSITES!!!!!!!

whitehouse.gov/energy/climate-change

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170112155616/https://www.whitehouse.gov/lgbt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

owned

>climate change
no such thing
t. Exxon Mobil CEO

Climate Change is the new Radical Islamic Terrorism.

based

ooga booga
t. obomber

HAHAHAH

God Emperor works fast!!!!! Soon bye bye quotas, bye bye feminism.

This is the best day ever!!!
(carbon tax is literally a scam, id even made some money of it myself, being a wealthy land owner, I planted trees and sold the same "oxygen" to 10 different businesses.

Made me even richer.

actually it's the other way around

UNDER
BUDGET
AHEAD
OF
SCHEDULE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Who gives a fuck? I'd rather have every third world shitskin on Earth drown in the ocean than give up my way of life.

I'm an American, I own the world. Climate change is irrelevant.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Hahaha BASED

Leftists BTFO to eternity, you can stop virtue signalling about the climate hoax now, it officially stops being a thing now

Winning goes on

IT BEGINS KEKS ON POOICIDE WATCH

(((koebler)))

I want to see what actions he takes later tonight when the celebrations are over.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

it's not really that big a deal

it looks more like they just redirected from one whole batch of web pages to another, not so much that it was deliberately and specifically "removed". trump will probably put up some handwavey "CHYNA'S DOING IT" page later

sweet. climate change is bullshit to push more taxes and punish superior countries.

good
fuck that Chinese meme and fuck all liberal Islamist and Chinese enablers
give me one fucking PROOF of anthropogenic climate change

We lugenpresse now?

MADMAN

Good that was one of his weakpoints

good

climate change is one of the most bluepilled beliefs out there

Guess what else was cut?

whitehouse.gov/lgbt

>Selling oxygen
Wtf its like a dystopia

Isnt it true?

even if we assumed man-made climate change is real, china is an indecent polluter with 0 regards for clean technologies or investing in making your factories not pollute as much.

China is at fault,,,,why are you Nippos not invading and slaughtering them?

Meanwhile Canada is implementing a carbon tax lmfao

>ALL MENTIONS OF CLIMATE CHANGE HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM WHITE HOUSE WEBSITES!!!!!!!

thank god, you know if prince Charles is taking it seriously it must be bullshit

we need to focus on actual environmental challenges like Fukushima, this climate change thing was bullshit that attempted to levy tax onto people with no just cause or representation

Well shit. Guess he was right when he was talking about how the coming years would define Americas destiny.

But i love to watch the world burn as they say. Or drown for that matter

>why are you Nippos not invading and slaughtering them?

cause we don't have a fucking military thanks to america duh
that will change now though

ITS HAPPENING

omg what a fag when will you guys dump that weirdo

keep the weed but dump that loser

web.archive.org/web/20170112155616/https://www.whitehouse.gov/lgbt
IT'S REAL

Can you imagine being China right now? Spending all that fucking money, and then having Trump turn around and go "nah, we don't need any of your blatant scams anymore".

The way to "fix" the climate is for people to actually invent some better fucking tech, not by over-taxing existing tech because it's "bad" and we need to make the garbage "clean" ones more cost effective.

You want people to stop using oil? Develop a fucking alternative.

Good work.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Climate change is something we can only really determin afterwards in some hundred of years, global warming however can be said to exist before this comparing temperature data.

China literally is
They pollute so much while our industry is destroyed by an unproven hypothesis

Climate change is real, Trump knows this too but he can't have white guilt ruining economy and production while China and other countries spews out CO2 and other poisonous gasses as much as they like.

I'm really sad that many Sup Forums-acks were indoctrinated into the climate change religion.

According to ocean temp data since 2003 its been relatively flat

It's not just the rise of the ocean.
Look at Venus, that's the Greenhouse Effect at it's maximum.
462ยบ Celsius on the surface.

What weed? It's still illegal

God I hope so. It would be nice to not have to "protect" you anymore.

lmaoooooooooo

B A S E D

ALREADY WINNING

yea our country also does it on a larger scale, sells "oxygen" to other countries.

I quit the "business" and left my trees to grow without any kike paying me to alleviate his guilt trip. Eventually I will make some nice wooden house out of them.

>Make America Greato Again. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking good

Now all these faggy scientists who have been taking bribes will start shaking in their booties

Everyone knows today's moderate temperatures are a direct result of our being at the tail end of The Great Ice Age

Holy shit that was fast

Make america straight again!

>The way to "fix" the climate is for people to actually invent some better fucking tech,

exactly and the best way to do this is by deregulating building codes,

so much tech already exists that can easily help improve the environment and save Americans money but municipalities do not allow this because they don't want you building a net zero house in their city, because you won't need to pay them for services

we can already build homes that require no money to heat or cool, but building codes and municipalities refuse to allow you to build them

we need to deregulate building codes so these new technologies can emerge and get better

hell most Americans would save at least 600 a year just putting their refrigerator on it's side so when you open the door all the cold air won't fall out,

This

headline claimed Trudeau making weed legal

They polute so much producing for consumerism you mouth breathing retards. If it wasn't there then it would be somewhere else unless the demand magically disappeared. Do you really want 3rd world industry in your own country?

The US has nearly 3 times the emissions per capita compared to China you idiots.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the whole climate change meme.

>They polute so much producing for consumerism

well maybe it's time to leave the philosophy of Planned obsolescence in the past, ditch Edward Bernays and his scams and build products that last, people should buy things because they need them not because buying things makes them feel good

Next 8 years are going to amazing

Climate change is not an immediate, tangible disaster like Fukushima, but rather a creeping killer. You'll see it in statistics - more and worse droughts, more and worse storms, more and worse flooding, all things that we had before. So you won't make the connection unless you crunch the numbers and look at causes and correlations. But you'll be paying the costs nonetheless, because the damages are spread out over the entire economy, and they'll be higher than the opportunity costs of preventive or mitigative measures.

Americans now have a president that denies science. What a day to be alive.

I like the speed at which things are moving.

He used it as a carrot to win. He's not going to legalize lol

Btw you can rape animals in Canada now

>implying man made climate change is real
>implying that even if it was, it would have any significant impact to life on earth

>Hopefully this is the beginning of the end
it's the beginning of the end all right.

>lying on the internet

Made you even faggier.

man made climate change is real btw
t. scientist

While I agree that planned obsolescence is a terrible development, it wouldn't have a fraction of the impact you believe it would to be removed. Even without help batteries die quickly and items breakdown through the poor care of your average person. The general population will never return to a state of effort and care rather than convenience and replacement.

>peoples still believe climate change isnt natural

all we did was accelerate a natural process , the earth goes warm , then it goes cold/ice age then go back normal , the earth already did that several time before , theres literraly no reason to panic

You faggots only have yourself to blame for having no army

just gotta get ready for slight violence

Wow yeah the earth hasn't changed at all since dinosaurs were around Xd

Why would you try to discuss a topic in which you have no information or knowledge at all ?

Climate change is now a retarded conspiracy theory.
I love this timeline.

If you had ever been educated or read a book on the subject, you'd know that the rate of change is one of, if not the most significant aspect of the process.

>Climate change is not an immediate, tangible disaster like Fukushima, but rather a creeping killer.

hey bro I do some work at NASA and I'm going to tell you, if we had to rate ecological disasters by the threat level, if climate change was the worst one we're facing we would be on easy street,

worst stuff right now is ocean health, most of the globe's oxygen comes from phytoplankton blooms in the ocean

fukushima and acid rain are really fucking our ocean over right now and soon enough air could become a marketable commodity because of this, there are several steps that need to be taken to allow the ocean to rebuild itself and we should be putting our highest tech at cleaning up Fukushima and making Japan pay the bill, unless you like the idea of no more Japanese people in 100 years then we should do nothing

Trump needs to focus on fukushima and protecting the ocean environmentally or we will be facing severe problems that involve people not being able to think because they are oxygen deprived

of course most liberals won't even notice, but ocean health is the primary threat right now

SAY IT WITH ME COMRADES:

>I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

what this image suggests is that we could have and would have survived and thrived along with all other species in a much hotter climate, that things have never been cooler than they are now, that we grossly misunderstand the relationship between global CO2 levels and global temperature, and that we could triple our "perceived" climate and it would barely be median.

You realise that these global systems are interrelated?

>He's not going to legalize lol

other nations are, USA will be weed legal soon but I'd like beyond that, I want removal of medical monopoly, we need to save money on health care, we can do that by allowing people to prescribe their own medications using google, google probably does just as good a job as a doctor in picking out what medicine you need. Video conference doctors on demand will reduce all the expense of office visits and paper pushing staff

we need to bring costs down and that will help

well the worst i can see happening is us getting an ice age right in the face and having no way to prepare for it and millions would die of frost

Pol literally celebrating the destruction of the human race. If you want to die kill yourself already and leave the rest of us alone.

>The general population will never return to a state of effort and care rather than convenience and replacement.

they don't have a choice, also we're incentivizing this plan, they will earn more by playing along and will be left out in the cold and viewed as subhuman if they don't

Trump was a blow against nigger globalist monsters, despite Trump and his cabinet's belief obviously climate change still exists and will have people researching and fixing it.

and your point?

Climate Change is fake created by the Globalists to control the world.

Why do you think China agreed to it? Because they give a shit about the enviroment? They made a deal with the Globalists.

Don't bother user. it's been a long time since pol was a place for actual discussion that breaks from the alt right circlejerk

I actually don't have an issue with climate change, but it's China/India's problem and not ours. You don't see liberals trying to fix those shitholes instead for some reason.

MAGA

ITT: faggots who believe in climate change.
Lefty college really melted your brain didnt they?

I'm not even a big Trump guy but I'm glad they finally made everybody shut up about this retarded conspiracy

>I do some work at NASA
>Shitposting on Sup Forums instead of working
>Actually living in your mom's basement

>Koebler

Get the hell out of here JIDF.

I think it's a little presumptuous that you would believe man was capable of destroying the ability of life to exist on the earth, it would seem pretty logical that man while able to end the life of certain species, is not able to destroy much of life in total beyond his own

consulting is work homeboy, don't need to go in today, bills paid, own net zero house, life is good

That's the worst you can see because you're not educated in the matter. Its good practice not to spout off about things which you have little or no knowledge of.

They do have a choice though because everyone would rather ride the landslide until the point of no return rather than act with foresight.

That there are many other processes that are affecting the ocean and our climate, both ways, such as acidification and salinity. Processes caused or exaggerated by man made development.

>I'm an American, I own the world. Climate change is irrelevant.
Only a nigger would trash his own environment. That's what Trump supporters are, modern niggers. You know what really makes you niggers? Your disdain for intellectualism. You stay stupid on purpose so you won't be like "them". Sad.

that would actually solve a lot of climate problems

then tell me what the worst that can happen if we accelerate that process ?

It's better to exploit the planet until it is unrecoverable. Let the fuckers in the future deal with it.