What was he thinking about?

"Not yet Barron. Bide your time."

look at young pimp barron's face.

>getting some tonight

"The pieces are falling into place. Now the true battle begins."

This

>"Why is my dad so obsessed about this stupid old book?"

Baron is the real life Johan Liebert.

"Everything is going as planned. But I must conserve my energy for the fight ahead."

The ISIS finger sign!!!! WE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED

Getting his hands on the nuclear codes

tell me about the red block

\displaystyle\int_{-\infty}^\infty e^{-x^2}dx = \sqrt{\pi} {\mathbb{R}} \sim {2^{\mathbb{N}}} \displaystyle n! = \int_{0}^{\infty} {x^n e^{-x} \,dx}
F(n) = \frac{(\varphi)^n - (-\frac{1}{\varphi})^n}{\sqrt{5}} \displaystyle1 + \frac{1}{4}+\frac{1}{9}+\frac{1}{16}+\frac{1}{25}+\cdots =\frac{\pi^2}{6} \displaystyle1 + \frac{1}{2}+\frac{1}{3}+\frac{1}{4}+\frac{1}{5}+\cdots =\infty \displaystyle J(x) = Li(x) + \sum_{\rho} Li(x^\rho) - \log 2 + \int_{x}^\infty \frac{dt}{t(t^2 - 1)\log t}

>Putin must be really proud of me

"My mind has reached levels I never thought possible. My path is clear. My mission, divine."

thinken bout u

"I can't afford to lose focus. Not now, after everything I've sacrificed. The enemy lurks around every corner."

He's looking at trumps hand on TWO 'bibles' SIDEWAYS.
>why is dads hand going the width way instead of the length of the entire Bible - is he trying to make his hands looks big..?
>first book
top book is abe lincolns bible from his first inauguration
>second book
>"personal bible"
most powerful tefillin in existence in that "red" BOX

My Little Pony. Tendies. Good boy points.

boii
RARE how are your penguins?

"Let them celebrate. For them, the fight is over. I know this is just the first step of many. I need to keep my mind on the task at hand. Too much is at stake to start making mistakes."

hello Greenland flag

nice to see you