That poor woman

That poor woman.

I hope you Trump supporters are proud of yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Womens' suffrage was a mistake

Good.
One leftist less on this planet

>I'm so mad I want to kill my baby

Liberalism senpai, it's a mental disorder.

She was just looking for a reason to abort.

White women are beyond salvageable.

>killing your child because your feelings got hurt

She would make a great mother.

God damn, the left is fucking soulless. I hope she does it just save the kid a life of misery.

Absolute madness

She would make a fucking terrible mother.

What a piece of shit this woman is.

Women are fucking dumb.

Film at 11

Thanks for not censoring this sow's name

That's FUCKING sick.

>killing your unborn baby because someone you didn't vote for won
westen women are truly fucked

Should have aborted the baby then.

abort yourself pls

White females are fucking subhuman.

>imagine her not doing the abortion
>imagine the kid finding these screenshots in 15 years

I hope she hangs her self, when she realizes he wasn't a everything ist and was lied to by the MSM

She was going to abort it anyways. Fucking despicable.

>have baby in Mexico
>reverse anchor baby

Good. We don't need her genes.

Surely at some point during those 15 years they would have already noticed mom was nuts.

What type of dumb fuck would go announce to the world that they just found out they were pregnant and were thinking about getting an abortion?

You keep your god damn mouth shut and get that fetus sucked out in private and make sure no one fucking knows about it.

They make it their fucking Facebook status then wonder why people think they have no class and aren't worthy of respect.

>Considering an abortion because a person you don't like was inaugurated President on the same day you found out about your pregnancy
I can't even comprehend this level of self absorption. When you get to the point where you post about considering aborting your child because you found out about it on the same day a President got inaugurated are you even Human anymore? This person exists solely to gain the approval of others, no morals, no ethics, no self reflection, just pure sociopathic behavior where their sole instinct is to gain sympathy and victim points from others

What the fuck.

Maybe the abortion can render her sterile in the process

>expecting women to not be pieces of shit
when will you hopeful suckers learn?

think bigger. maybe it'll kill her!

[x] Murder the baby

>D*n*ld Tr*mp
This has to be one of ours doing a little false flagging

think bigger. She'll trip on a gas heater and blow up the whole abortion clinic.

I hate islam with a burning passion but this bitch needs to be stoned in the streets

Well as long as the trend of Leftists not breeding continues, Sup Forums shall inherit the Earth soon.

you dont have to be muslim to stone ppl tho

>liberalwomen.png

You just know the father isn't around anymore, otherwise she probably wouldn't have posted this shit.

Nope, libs and snowflakes are doing that shit all over twitter today; They're probably afraid that spelling his name will put them on a secret service watchlist

I'm not feeling sympathetic.
It's not like she discovered that this kid will be born unhealthy with his spine or stomach outside, or that she'll die birthing.

In fact I think she's brainwashed or crazy.

This.

Literally nothing wrong with this. She's obviously a single mother because she makes no mention of her husband's view. It is a kindness to kill the child, than to let it be raised by this filth.

Totally psycho leftcunt. I really didn't think that their insanity gone too far.

>supporting abortion
consider self-abortion pls

Jesus Christ. This makes me want to be pro life just to piss them off.

>Killing a baby to make yourself feel better

I'll never understand

>abortions are a serious issue that deeply affect the woman involved!
>lol I got an abortion because I didn't like the day I found out I was pregnant

I think the media saying that "Trump isn't president until hes sworn in and Hillary still has a chance" antagonized the lefties more than us.

>Being upset when someone who should be required by law to have an abortion freely does it for us

>waahhh, my side lost an election
>better murder by child so that I don't get triggered by this forever

Why would anyone even remember this anyway?

Is she going to be sitting around the table 30 years from now and saying "Son, I can still remember the day I found out I was pregnant, and it chills me to the bone so badly that I wished I had murdered you in the womb."

[spoiler]Of course not, she's going to kill that kid.[/spoiler]

I honestly believe they should suffer more

This is fake.

I'm literally shaking over this

Think bigger. The explosion sends pathogens that have been evolving in the biological waste bin into the sky infecting the inner city shit hole that the clinic is located in and thousands of googles perish.

Never my islamic brother, these white males are too enraptured with their feelings to see women for what they are.

Damn, the jews really do have many ways they are killing the white race

>i'm so upset with trump
>better murder my child

There are not enough adjectives in english language to describe how proud I am of myself

Probably when her son is told he's really a girl and starts being pumped full of hormones

Fucking Trumpf is killing the unborn too. Who will stop him...

I really hope this is satire.

Evolution of species at it's finest. Yes woman, do it, I think you genes shouldn't be spread around

The same instinct that causes polititards to stop being friends with people for their political views, is the same instinct, amplified, that makes this woman feel like she'd rather have an abortion than suffer her kid live in a world where political opinions are at odds with that of her family.

In this regard, the conservatives are a hardier folk than this flake.

You know she'll just get pregnant again though

I'm always hoping it's satire, and I'm often disappointed in them.

Liberals have been shown to stop being friends with people over political views than any other affiliation

Underaborted post

Maybe she shouldn't have gotten pregnant if she planned on aborting the baby anyways.

>terminating a life because the news was discovered on Inauguration day.
That freak should kill herself while she's at it. These sick minded people need electro shock therapy.

She has reverence for the God Emperor

>aborting her baby because it's God Emperor's day
>omitting vowels in his name out of respect

Was she not a Trump supporter?

I didn't expect Trump to start working this fast. The nightmare is already destroying itself.

It might be a Nigger

So best it gets aborted

These

You all do realize this is fake and bait right? The like icons are the older versions which have been updated to the lame emoticon ones. Also the second comment was supposedly submitted 45 minutes ago, but 11:55 am was only 40 minutes ago. Nice try OP.

Put her in Nicaragua for a few years and see if she's complaining about crap like this shit.

Fucking snowflakes

God women are fucking stupid.

I know you prefer death by mass barbarian immigration, but an equally effective way to destroy a society is to allow idiots to breed and have the state support their idiot spawn.

And she can get another abortion. So long as it's not publicly funded, there is no problem.

She will spend the rest of her life saying how "Donald Trump literally killed her baby"

Exactly.
Today's excuse to kill baby inside me: Trump's Inauguration.

Screen shot this user. I'm waiting for this to show up on DailyKos or Salon.

the delegates..

I wanted to rape the girl next door, but I didn't want to lose my virginity the same day we lost America to a zionist

Of course it did. It's always been the media.

>WE CAN STILL STOP HIM ON DECEMBER 19th
>HE HASN'T BEEN SWORN IN YET WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE
>HERE'S WHAT THE CHAIN OF COMMAND IS IF HE MIGHT DIE SOMEHOW NOT THAT HE EVER WOULD THAT WOULD BE TRAGIC

Liberals treated it like literal doomsday and now they're all scared because they think their brown friends are going to get deported and their gay pals executed.

Same shit happened when Obama took office and conservatives shit themselves over Barack HUSSEIN Obama, a MUSLIM (Except not really), took power.

>An innocent human has to die because you don't believe in democracy.
Really makes you think....

Sad!

No abortion for her now that Trump is president :^)

(looks up flag)

of course.

Sends them all to the LIBERAL ABORTION GROUNDS

Wow. She actually found a boyfriend and the guy even loved her enough to impregnate here. She is insane, so he must be too.

I WISH SHE WAS ABORTED

PRAISE KEK
>PRAISE KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Kek has Come
youtu.be/jqQPTxo_voo

This. Although she was probably wanting to abort it anyways because she's an awful person and is using this as a scapegoat.

How do you feel happy about becoming pregnant but then you want to abort it? Liberal baits are shit-tier, honestly.

We are.

>Same shit happened
You mean riots, destruction of property and blocking people from getting into the inauguration?

>"just go with your heart"

Yeah, just end an innocent creation growing inside you because of your stupid fucking emotions, you piece of human shit. End your goddamn genes!

Obama was shit though.
He destabilized the middle east even more than it already was, created ISIS, and set race relations to the worst they've ever been by being a race-baiting, attention seeking faggot.
>cool clock ahmed
Like do people not remember all the shit he did?
He was fucking terrible.

Same I gotten to the point where I don't care about feelings anymore. women need to get a hard kick in the teeth so the they realize the world isn't made for just them. Teach them a lesson

Pro choice women think the baby respawns. "I'm glad I had an abortion 5 years ago because now I'm a better mother to my kid."
YOU WERENT A HOOD MOTHER TO THE OTHER KID YOU KILLED

she needs to abort herself

Fpbp