So have they told Trump about the aliums yet?

So have they told Trump about the aliums yet?

ayy lmao

Probably and he knows we are in some serious trouble.

he's too brainless and petty to care about stuff more important than his money purse

No, that happens at 3:00pm.

Awwww, poor little liberal. You must be heart broken. Like that time someone forgot your pronouns. Or that time Walgreens ran out of blue hair dye. It'll be OK little snowflake.

>Awwww, poor little liberal
the amount of your projecting is massive, never said Trump is bad, i just said he is businessman.
He doesn't care about truth, he just wants to make more money.

you spend too much time on Sup Forums when everything that doesn't suck Trumps dick is liberal to you

It's OK little snowflake. We won't judge you too harshly on the day of the rope

yes, aliens aren't real, it's a psyop

He didn't say were going to explore the mysteries of space for no reason

nice shitpost friend

>implying Ayyylmaos are not involved in this already

why do you think a false flag didnt happen? Trump is protected, if something happens to him, ergo, to mankind and its stability and independence, they will invade us and either take us over or wipe us out cleanly.

This is because more aggressive and harmful alien races have come in contact with mankind and lead its leaders to enslave their own people in exchange for "power".

We are now winning but if we were to loose, the top ayylmaos will not risk this planet(with us, our human power included) falling over to them. So they will probably wipe us out.

Trump already said he plans to deport the aliens.

Argonians OP

Bumping for the redpill

what I said is true, I have 100% reliable sources.

Trump represents the humankind fighting back, they want to see how this plays out and if we manage to win and free ourselves from this other enslaving alien race and its corrupted human collaborators.

Do you believe me now Sup Forums?

You mean about the fact that aliens are demons and the spiritual firmament that is eventually going to let them back in?

Yeah probably, I don't trump will take it too well desu.

no

I wouldn't worry about this, the Bogdanoffs must have made a phone call to inform president Trump about the greys

This is when it happened

>The phone call that saved Zeta Reticuli

You should

>why do you think a false flag didnt happen?

maximum liberal butthurt? even the elite couldn't resist making that many whiners all mad and screamy

Trump will begin the Xcom initiative

Do you have anymore pics like that?

>aliums are real?
>I think I'm going to need a bigger wall

don't worry steven greer will brief him shortly

If they could travel here and throughout space in general how would we specifically have any combination of elements they couldn't gather up other places.

Unless evolution/technology can put us in a place where we alter all reality itself why would ayy lamoians even care about our little blip.

Yes, plenty.

Underrated

>Unless evolution/technology can put us in a place where we alter all reality itself

exactly, we have always had the capability, just now we have the cumulative knowledge, and collective will power to do it. (I mean like collective subconscious brain power, which also will inevitably manifest in a physical form (classical science and knowledge).

Spiritual evolution comes first, then physical technology.

>making a phonecall

For a mtater of that much importance the bogdanoffs would just use telepathy

I'm on to you.

and we are becoming ever more proficient in both areas, slow and steady. Even with all of this inefficient system and wasted talent due to bad policies, humans are still moving on.
He have a giant spiritual parasite, that is also present in physical form(the system you may call it), and even with that, we manage make some progress.

*We have a giant spiri......

Use your brain what are humans very good at.

Not really, no

bump for discussion

what do I search for more art like this

MSPaint

huh i didn't know poland was relevant and had good opinions....
oh wait