EUROPEANS FOR TRUMP UNITE!!

OOOH SAY CAN"T YOU SEE

AND THE HOME OF THE GAY

A

I just made American pancakes to honor President Trump. They turned out alright.

NO YOU WONT RUIN THIS FOR ME YOU FUCKING LEAF. REEEEEEEEEEE

BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHT

BY THE BLACK SCROTUM

THAT SO PROUDLY WE PREP'D

IT'S CAN YOU SEE

CAN, NOT CAN'T

FUCKING EUROTRASH

BY THE SHABBAT FIRST GLEEMING

AND THE BLACK PENIS CUMMING

IN WHITE 'MERICAN PUSSY

GAVE PROOF TO THE WORLD

THAT WE'RE KEK NUMBER ONE

>cuck number one
OH SAY DOES THAT MONGREL BANNER YET WAVE

OE'R THE LAND OF THE JEW AND THE HOME OF THE FAG

maga reporting from glasgow

Watching one of the most popular talk shows in the NL right now and it's painful how anti-trump everybody is. Their arguments: He's anti woman! He's a rapist!

I want to throw a rock at my TV

FUCKING

You're being led by quasi-commies at the moment, what did you seriously expect

I know, but it's so hard to believe. They have 6 very left wing people at the table. Not 1 person who is pro Trump. This show gets watched by a million of our 16 million people every day.

LEAF

KEK! Jail the Soros Emperor Trump! Shatter the EU army and make Europe great again. We stand with you!

Not much better here mate, just recently they were bashing our based Francken again for doing his fucking job

>Oh look at these poor refugees sitting here in the central station in Brussels without shelter

The reason they were sitting there was because they refused to apply for asylum in Belgium because they were heading to England thus had no protection from the law and shelter etc, they were literally economic migrants and somehow that was his fault because they were still insisting sitting in the cold, these people are fucking insane

HAHAHA NO WAY

A band in the show plays a song 'Why does my heart feel so bad, why does my soul feel so bad' while having pictures of Trump and protesters in the background.

This can not be real

The full anthem is almost never sung. It's a metaphor about if freedom still stands, symbolized by the flag. 'Mine eyes have seen the Glory' or aka 'The Battle Hymn of the Republic' was written during our civil war about the war against slavery. The lyrics make more sense if you know that.

Was it the civil war or the war against slavery? Nice history; did you learn it from a Denny's placemat?

NOOO I FUCKING CANT

Thanks for the support Eurofriend, we'll send an extra battalion of Marines to your hometown when the Muslim hordes try to overrun you.

Two different songs dude. I could have been more clear I guess.

DWDD? Fucking horrible show. No different opinions allowed...

But it doesn't matter fellow toothpaste. We won. The movement has started. Brexit, Trump, we will soon follow. I'm seriously considering to get a greencard.

>Pic related. The proudest possession in my room.

Soon the Anthem will be 'forbidden tunes on forbidden pipes' - much like Dixie and Battle Hymn of the Republic.

You alright son?

And 'Sweet Home Alabama'

I'm sorry, my bad. I was just way too excited to google the lyrics

Well, that still comes on the radio, and I could see it being played in a music class in a school. Not so, Dixie or The Battle Hymn of the Republic.' You can't even hear Dixie on a radio station.

My mom, who grew up in Alabama, used to sing Dixie every morning as part of the school program. Also, they learned a song called "Hang low John Brown"

One of the things I like about watching the SEC is some of the southern cultural music. I heard they've been banning some of that shit, and I don't like it as a northerner.

Hail Trump. Come over to Europe and grab Merkel by her pussy NOW!.

Same here

What one are you watching?
dwdd?

I know, I know, Russia is not really Europe, but
MAGA

yup

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!