Liberal Tears - Inauguration Edition

Let's see 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/822519771568738304
youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw you forget that you have the ability to choose whether you watch the inauguration or not.

>Trump is the next landwhale excuse for not exercising

Hatred of white people and white males especially is hard on the body, the mind and the soul.

White people, you are hated. Hated by your government, hated by the TV and Movie industries and hated even by your Elite Class. You don't change their hatred for you by surrendering yourself. You don't change their hatred by race mixing. You change it by becoming Imperialist and making your Elites humble. Anyone who has worked to subvert white communities and white countries is disqualified from serving you now.

It's time to get to work. The alarm is ringing. Wake up!

>Literally wanting to avoid what they know is true.

Such great dialogue

Posting in every thread to get it pushed everywhere

Where the fuck are the tears? That's literally the only reason I come to this shit place and you faggots can't even do that anymore? Pathetic

>F L A G

How do you even get internet in your sand hut, Mohammad?

Running low on chai boys and mortars?

what a shitty rationalization for a fatty to not workout. This had nothing to do with trump

looks like they've calmed down since election night

I highly recommend shitposting on reddit

I literally am high on (you)'s

>PRAISE KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Kek has Come
youtu.be/jqQPTxo_voo

Coincidentally, Trump is why I started exercising. Because if Trump makes good on his promises and opens the factories back up, I want to be ready to take a job in one. If he'll change things to encourage white women to settle down in marriage like the way society used to work, I want to look better to attract a woman. Trump's message is opening up opportunities to Americans again, and I want to seize that opportunity, but to do so I basically need to meet the new administration halfway. If it was Hillary, exercise would be useless, because she'd not only not do those things, she'd oppose them. Might as well just sit at home on my ever-expanding ass then. If it was Bernie, there'd be no point, because Bernie would just give everyone welfare checks; even working wouldn't matter if I could have as much money sitting around whacking off, much less something like exercise. Even under someone like Cruz, that would be a secondary concern. But Trump will open up chances to improve my life in ways no Democrat would allow and no mainstream Republican would prioritize, and I have to be ready to take those chances. And that's why I pedaled five miles uphill and five miles downhill on a stationary bike last night.

> If he'll change things to encourage white women to settle down in marriage like the way society used to work

AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOURE SO PATHETIC HOLY SHIT

They couldve strolled on by instead of stopping to become consumed by a random tv

CNNbtfo! How long until they put up a tweet saying "sinatras daughter callously attacks CNN!"

it's good he's trying

when the thread directly under this one is a video of a liberal woman shrieking and falling to the ground in public over the election it really takes the sting out of any insults you can come up with like that lol

:)
captcha: 2019 calle

This. This fat cunt just made up that whole scenario to justify not working out. Amazing rly.

>I got irrationally sad and didn't go to the gym as a result

W E A K

I bet they're fat.

>Donald Trump's Inauguration speech borrows line from Batman Villain Bane
Which one of you was it

>taking some form of poetry class
>not knowing the difference between through and throw

That reckless fires on the right isn't completely fucking retarded

Left you fucking retard

Why do you want to see liberals crying? it's almost as if conservatives don't really want better life for everyone

They chose this path, may as well enjoy it.

How much butthurt can they harness for cuck sake

this is the fuel of life for all rational thinking people

based savannah

>gay rights being taken away

Why do people unironically believe this? He's literally never spoken poorly of them.

Smart. Take information and act on it. You'll do well.

probably because of pence

We really don't. If we could figure out how a rising tide only lifts conservative boats, we'd do it. It's galling to think of how much leftists are going to benefit from Trump, while cursing him all the way.

More plebbit salt

If they're scared of that then they'd better not fucking kill him like so many are threatening to do.

Some gay guy doesn't want to be gay so bad that he's willing to try electroshock therapy.

And somehow that's Pence's fault.

The left is insane.

Yup. Better become a die hard Trump supporter then, bitch.

I knew this shit was fake, she always struck me as being a conservative.

>obama spouted out hope in his campaign
>didn't act on it
are liberals this hypocritical?

At least the Secret Service finally has someone they want to protect.

Have they named him yet?

I suggest "Peacemaker", after the Colt 45 and him being the 45th president.

Of course she didn't go to the gym. She'll use any fucking excuse.

She's a very dear woman.

LMAO

>It's Trump's fault I'm fat, ugly and alone!

i live in los angeles give me a sec

I'd like to see them say this to people who lost family members in 9/11.

Liberals are evil people they deserve misery.

Literally shaking

Why do liberals try to convince themselves they don't believe in God?

Nice projection

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/822519771568738304

Have people always been this over-dramatic or is it just an internet thing? Because holy shit. Get a grip, faggots.

>Your guy won
This is what's destroying democracy around the globe. Once someone's in power, it should be everyone's duty to support them. Wishing for them to fail is synonymous with wishing for your country to crumble.

People like this make me physically ill.

>a man living in the reality he's painting is capable of almost any deed.

take your own advice, jackass

>my blood's on fire
>didn't go to the gym though
congrats on your HIV then?

>and yeah, I didn't go to the gym

They're never gonna make it.

R A R E

>didn't go to the gym
Never gonna make it

But his administration was filled with nothing but hope. The liberals couldn't stop hoping that he'd actually do something he promised to.

>Speech was about giving the people power
>Facist and Corruption

>Why do you lie, CNN?

It's their job as manipulators.

Protip: Just because you're crying, doesn't mean your life is bad.

Children cry all the time and it's up to the adults whether it's good to respond to them or not.

KEK

I don't know. It really grates on me after all these years. Atheists always spout the same old memes, take things literally from the bible and out of context. For instance, the big bang proposed by a catholic priest. The way I see it, sure. Could easily just be a mechanism use by God to create. Same with evolution. If you changed the dial on any factor of the universe it wouldn't have formed, one trillionth of a difference would just unravel everything. It is truly a divine creation. I don't see what is so triggering to people about it.

I know an over the top leftist that would completely lose her shit at the spirit animal remark.
That whore there will get eaten by her own eventually.

No. Fuck you. You weren't supposed to "have a guy".

Nancy was a prime lady in her day.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

Someone tell him suicide's not illegal anymore.

Godless left

Religious right

Stereotypes have reasons.

They do not want anyone to have authority over them; they want to be the authority over everyone else. They want to be shitty little gods.

These people all act like Chicken Little.
Of all the talk about fighting the system, and all this evil republican stuff, barely 500 bern tards and vagina supporters took to the streets im DC to should chants out of the BLM song book. Fucking pathetic fucks.

>Brown Instagram bimbo, probably with makeup selfies and a YouTube channel whines and bashes conservatives.

Why is it always these types? You know, the kind with that token gay friend """boyfriend""" who does their makeup.

>Pink hair
>Looks like a typical media homosexual with an Instagram
>Chris Hyman
>Hyman
>Hymen

WEW

I know it sounds autistic, but Brexit was what motivated me to get /fit/. After years of being a fucking failure I saw hope once again, and knew I had to grab it by the horns and better myself so I could help better my country.

Getting a bit lighter and a bit tougher each day. I will do The Farage proud.

Not with that mustache.

Hahahahahahahaha

This. They want to kill God and fill the power-vacuum with their own bullshit (mostly some amorphousness global government)

Notice how they turn to worshiping mortals and human abstractions like """Science"""" to fill the void in their hearts.

its lipliner you moron.

Literally shaking.

This is going to be the best 8 years of my life watching these unhinged children cry and throw tantrums.

I don't believe in god either. I hope I'm wrong tho.

They don't even worship science on account of the fact that they deny most of what science proves such as gender, race, psychology, etc.

If anything, their god is social media and vanity.

looks like a mustache

Can you guys keep track of these idiots and when we keep winning just keep throwing it in their faces?

Savannah?

There were various GETS that predicted that yesterday.