>Trump causes a war with China instead

Whoops.

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Great_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*glances at your post*
*doesn't reply*

Whoops haha

America going to war is just everyday business though?

>Trump causes a war with China instead

I don't see a problem here.

And youre saying this is a bad thing?

Fuck the chinks

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Great_War
Bout time.

Unlike Russia, China doesn't have nuclear submarines or warheads capable of reaching mainland US

We have a reason to stand against China. Antagonizing Russia is unjustified and serves no purpose.

Passing by? Don't give (you)s to the shill.

China is unironically a paper dragon and will fold when shit hits the fan.
Russia is as well to a certain degree, but their nuclear arsenal definetly isn't.

SINK THE CHINKS!

>Trump causes a war with China

Oh really? tell me when that happens, I'll be waiting.

The chinese are roaches. Most of the racist stuff I post here is shitposting but I honestly don't see humanity in Chinese people. They're insects.

China the US can defeat economically via tariffs

dude

China doesn't have anywhere near the amount of warheads required for a proper first strike.
They would get annihilated in return, while dealing minimal (comparatively speaking) damage

Even fucking France has more nukes than China.

China's nukes Are pleb tier, also Russia us alliance?

>minimal (comparatively speaking) damage

lol

That's fine. We can beat China. War with Russia = end ofvblife on earth

I think he was reffering to them not being able to penetrate US anti-missile shield. Our means of delivery more advanced than the Chineese ones. Yes, they're not invincible too, but we can compensate for it by the shear number of nukes that we have.

10-20 million tops!
Depending on the breaks.

>Russians are god tier Slavs
>Chinaman are brown rice farmers who will rip you off at any give opportunity
Please put the Chinese dogs down president Trump

We want war with China dumbass

>trump causes a war with china
souce?

China's optimal WWIII strategy is fire enough nukes into Russia that Russia fires their arsenal at everyone

China didn't even keep its missile fueld or armed. The missiles, fuel, launch vehicles, and warheads are all controlled by entirely separate chains of command since the Communists are scared of coups. Same reason their Navy, army, and airforce have no joint operations capability at all.

Honestly we should just take them out now on case they ever get their shit together. We already have a working government to install in Taiwan. It wouldn't even be normal us meddling.

>North Korea XL™
I give them two weeks tops

>going to nuclear war over some belligerent tweets
>the former being at all comparable to establishing a No-Fly zone in an area where the military of another nuclear power's military is already operating
Stop being retarded.

Would anyone really miss California?

I fucking hate chinks

War with China is perfect for Aus. We could take our fucking housing market and job market back.

No, I hope they secede. The democrats would never win a presidential election again.

Missle shield is a hoax. The best that world have is american THAAD, and it can intercept only soviet pure-ballistic old shit like Scuds.

I wouldn understimate chinks. Yeah, it's cool to keep em, but not hard, because even if 5% warhead reach USA it would be disaster.

And in non-nuclear conflict chinks have advantage due multi-echelon anti-air systems and tons of cheap tanks. At least M1A2 would burn like firecrackers in that mess.
Naval warfare won't do shit in this case.

>ally with redpilled Slavs
>destroy jew-tier Chinks

I see no problem with this. You don't even need to go to war with them, just slap some tariffs on them and stop buying their cheap plastic shit and their government and economy will collapse in on itself

Fuck off back to you shithole Ivan. We'll be coming to liberate you in a few years.

>being this assblasted

>implying you're able to do that

>hillary literally threatens to wage war agains russia
>WAAH WAAH HILLARY IS GOING TO START WW3!
>trump talks to a president that the chinese find mildly disrespectful
>WAAH WAAH TRUMP IS GOING TO START WW3!