Triggered "E-Celebrity" resorts to attacking Barron

twitter.com/JesseCox/status/822496509551722496

>At least pretend like you were raised right.
Says the Morbidly obese diabetic who plays video games all day.

Dox?

If I was a 10 year old i'd be bored as fuck having to do all that shit. Think of all the cool shit he would have at home

I have to admit that I too would be slightly disconnected from reality if I was born a billionaire.

I hope Barron gets so much shit from retarded liberals that he grows up to be even more redpilled than his father and leads us into a new golden age. Deus vult

literally who

How pathetic of a manchild do you have to be to attack a child because you hate his dad.

>I HATE a ten-year old

The kid is autistic and libtards hate him for that. So much tolerance from the tolerance people.

He's bored and tired because he spends all night hacking other countries and elites, so attending political ceremonies probably just isn't as fun.

lol

>attacking a kid because you disagree with his fathers political beliefs

literal subhuman

>I HATE THIS CHILD

Too bad he's not still in the womb, then you could lobby for his execution.

I used to watch this faggot play World of Warcraft, fuck.

So many of my favorite Youtubers are libcucks, it sucks.

The worst and most pathetic. I feel bad for Barron but he's gonna grow up to be so rich, handsome and famous it doesn't matter.

This is the age we live in. Triggered by ten year olds dude.

Back to work I guess.

barron was literally dancing/spazzing out during the inaugeration, how can u not love the memester.

Gotta attack Trumps kid because children are less intimidating, doesn't get any more nu-male than that.

Police should grab this fuck, toss him in a cell, just so Pres. Trump can have an opportunity stop by at 2AM, visit him, then bust his jaw with one punch before returning to DC to get work done...

[spoiler]I like Jesse Cox[/spoiler]

Pathetic.

>Shaming a 10 year old kid who is on the spectrum
>While simultaneously praising traditional family values

We've reached levels of leftist mental gymnastics that shouldn't even be possible.

Thats a joke right he is just a kid.

Total Scum....I thought liberals hated "bullys" and were against "online hate and abuse"

Pathetic. He's just a 10 yeard old kid like come on, who wouldn't be bored having to attend all those high class politics being a 10 year old kid?!

What a dumb bitch, he's shy, insecure and maybe a little autistic.

#Chorale_too_white

1 btc says this guy is a pedophile

screen cap this post

Manchild going after an actual child lel

The secret service are gonna have fun with such a spoilt brat

who gives a shit

Reminder: Obama's daughters were completely off limits, but we're not even two hours into Trumps presidency and the left is already attacking his son.

>leftist are now picking on little kids for just being alive.

So when are the deathsquads going to round all these people up?

>be grown adult
>make fun of a child
heh take that republicans

He supposedly has his own floor in Trump tower.

kek

and his mom is hot

probably wants to play video games and shit

he's been dragged around for a year doing boring shit he doesn't understand or care about over endless nights, few friends, few sports and not enough sleep for a child

I hate liberals. I just really couldn't imagine the right-wing complaining that a politicians 9 year old son looked tired and disinterested

Only a leftist would pride themselves in hating children.

>At least pretend like you were raised right
B..but I thought it was society's job to raise children?

holy lol

Of course you would. Why would you want to be connected to an inferior reality?

>raised right

just goes to show you liberals will even attack a kid

someone posts the gifs of this cuck acting like a freak around that dodger slag.

really weird that some faggot is jealous of a child

>cox

>why would you want to be connected to reality

kek

HEY NOWW!

Im extremely jealous of this kid

fuck

YOURE AN ALL STAR

He's probably the leader of our meme squad.

Dude's picking on a kid that may be autistic.

I don't get how people can't put together that Barron is probably on the spectrum.

>hating a 10 year old child
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

>hating on some kid half your age that hasn't done anything to you

Got your priorities straight

Isn't this one of those retards that went to Minecon or somewhere and told kids to go fuck themselves and got called out by Notch?

literally who? is this some neogaf celebrity or something?

so...he's one of us?

someone tweet him that

Nope, you're thinking yogscast, but they look almost exactly the same.

Do you think they ss?

It's not his fault he's an autistic retard.

>jesse cox
what a piece of shit. I remember listening to him during wcradio 10 or so years ago

still a piece of shit a decade later. unbelievable.

>bored, tired, and smug

is he, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

>grown man child attacks 10 year old boy over the internet for not being interested in politics.

This, I swear allegiance to the Trump Clan, and any member of the Trump posterity

Quit pretending that he doesn't look like a spoiled little shit in every picture of him

>Bored, Tired and Smug

You need to watch out for these types of people. They are some of the most underestimated people because once you introduce something that they excel at, they go in and hard.

Fucker has a shit load of things he wants to do and if anyone stops him from doing them, the REEEEE starts revving up.

isnt that guy one of the member of the yogcast ?

Trump had virtually no role in raising this kid whatsoever. He's the product of a 3rd world subhuman with an 85 IQ and geriatric sperm, what did you actually expect? #vaccinesmademysonretarded

yeah thats him
used to be part of wcradio as well

TRS kike lover

Literally who?

He could be baiting. He does that a bit.

imaging being a fat video game playing nerd and hating a handsome, well behaved young man

jealousy is a hell of a drug

This is hot

>grown
aged manchild, more like

Literally who?

Jesse's content has been declining in quality for a long time now

Maybe he should focus on his own faults right now

>literally a fat neckbeard youtube "letsplayer"

What happened to the white race?

this is one of many reasons a 'ginger' is just a 'nigger' with the letters rearranged.

Mother of God I hope so

A big guy

Not gonna lie, I hate Barron too and his two retarded Brothers

They are all smug piece of shits

Ivanka is alright tho

All the cuties with exotic colored hair started telling men how to act. Some men were dumb enough to listen.

Kthx

Youtuber who struck it big with World of Warcraft Cataclysm Alpha/Beta Gameplay (this was before anyone was really doing this, or at least with his production quality and commentary) but decided to quit World of Warcraft I think sometime during Mists. He's just a Lets Player now, but a popular one.

like father, like son

>hating on a 10 year old over the internet because you don't like the way he looks

Hillary voters sure are enlightned, educated, well mannered, mature and understanding, unlike those damn Trump voters

He's not even THAT popular, he lags behind pretty much every other major let's player in terms of subscriber count

Yeah, who?

>its a fat man child who likes video games attacks a literal child who has autism episode

Meme squad? Kid probably has his own personal death squad. I wouldn't fuck with a 10yo heir-of-billionare

Kinda sad tbqh, I used to watch him on yt a few years back, he seemed genuinely like a nice guy, I've known that he was having some liberal hissy fits but that's just sad now.

The kid is 10...