What Will You Do If Donald Trump Deports Me?

Huffington Post put out an article yesterday giving instructions on how to resist deportations for illegal immigrants.

What will you do, /pol? What will you do if you witness an arrest and deportation occur RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?

Listen to your conscience Sup Forums.

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/what-will-you-do-if-donald-trump-deports-me_us_58811ac1e4b070d8cad149b6?5harlik9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9NIZOvfKpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUH-BYE!

>huffpost literally telling fucks how to break the law
This has to be illegal in some way

help the officers

100% this

>Resist arrest.
>Get shot.

I'm sure Mexico doesn't want back the people who abandoned its country, rather than trying to make it better.

Racists pls go

Eat popcorn.

They wave Mexican flags in the streets of the U.S.

If they go back, they shouldn't have any problems with it, right?

They should beg them to stay because Mexican people are smarter, and have more resources to succeed, right?

Do you see where I'm going with this? Just send them to Canada where they'll accept their logic, and take the name "frostbacks"

Bring a brick to add to the wall

charge you for the wall

>video streaming tools like Facebook live will help expose and document immigration officers doing their job

I lol

also
>reported :^)

I will clap.

>What would you do if Trump deports me?
Celebrate

Isn't that illegal or treason? How is this allowed?

Power Rangers Deportation Force

Absolutely fucking nothing.

celebrate

this looks awfully treasonous to me.

I wonder If I'll be able to sign up for the deportation force whatever its called. That would make my life.

Fucking 5 captchas to post once oh my god fuck google.

It's time for Juan to hop in his Escalante and go the fuck back to Mexico.

>What will you do if an arrest and deportation occurs right in front of you?
Have a hearty kek and thank God that Donald John Trump is my president

He's only deporting illegal immigrants. What on earth is the problem? He's literally planning to enforce pre-existing US law.

It's not like he said "ok, everyone who came here in the last 20 years, you have to get out". I think the left has actually started to believe its own fearmongering.

He has to go back.

It's been MONTHS and they still fail to grasp the details about the word ILLEGAL.

Warau

Retort: Fuck off.

>illegal immigrants
>play by the rules

>Put simply, DACA has been a resounding success economically, educationally and socially.

I knew we were importing a lot of shit but its still impressive to see HUFFPO stack it so high.

Isn't it duty of every good citizen to fully assist those ICE lads?

>poorly edited obama art photoshopped to look like a grill

I can't tell if this is satire or not anymore

I would ask the honorable ICE officers if they needed assistance to facilitate a swift deportation

>What Will You Do If Donald Trump Deports Me?
cheer

>Make a video
>Put it on YouTube
>Post link to Sup Forums
>Get 100,000 views of people laughing at you getting deported

That's my plan.

It's obviously not an actual rule if they don't like it.

We'll see if you really now Mexico now that you'll actually live here, Brayan.

If the spic is resisting fucking help.

What is wrong with these people. They BROKE THE LAW. Imagine if this was used for any other fucking scenario.

>HURR HELP I'M BEING ARRESTED. I STOLE A SANDWICH FROM PUBLIX BECAUSE I'M HUNGRY AND HUNGER IS NOT A CRIME. DURRRRR I'M BEING ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO FEED MY HUNGER AND TRUMP IS TRYING TO TAKE MY SANDWICH AWAY FROM ME! WE LIVE IN A FASCIST AMERICA WHERE A PERSON CAN GO AND GRAB A SANDWICH TO FEED THEMSELVES!

what

like*

Im hoping trump institutes a volunteer ICE agent role. Actually I would pay the government to allow me to deport beaners.

Slow clap

>expose

its not a secret, we voted for it

"A FUCKING LEAF" here, can someone explain why deporting illegal immigrants is such a bad thing? Shouldn't it be good?

Or are people just too racist to differentiate between illegal immigrants and Americans who are brown?

>What will you do, /pol? What will you do if you witness an arrest and deportation occur RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?
Simple. I remove them
>mfw I just applied to Immigration and Customs Enforcement for Enforcement and Removal position
Lol get fucked

Nothing.

>Ilegal imigrante
>Being deported

I don't see a problem desuu

another plebian falling in line

yes, peasants, just live stream everything

get the underclass all riled up (the only people on facebook are untermenschen) and control them with their own fear

/thread

If I witness an arrest and deportation I will hold the door and offer the ICE guy some coffee

I dont understand where all this pro-illegal sentiment comes from

These people pay no taxes and send most of their income back to where they came from. How are these people in any way good for the country?

>and give back to the only country most of them call home

>give back to the country
>writing for huffpaint
pick 1

I will tip the arresting officers and then play them the song of my people
youtube.com/watch?v=a9NIZOvfKpc

Probably no worse than what Mexico does to Guatemalans.

Well I'd be the one that reported the illegal so I'd probably just smile while it happens

"Well, bye."

Damnit now im thirsty. That was too salty

I already have a list of names and address of illegals and "dreamers" over 400 names ( and strangely only 90 addresses LOL ) that I will be handing over to ICE once Trump gets the ball rolling.
Still collecting names and addresses when ever I can next month I start with a list of businesses I know employ illegals.

I would process and book them, because I'm a cop. Can't wait for mass deports! Oh man, so many crying faggots in our jail cells, its going to be amazing.

Huffington Post is a fucking salt mine.

>tfw in the Marine Corps for 5 years
>tfw almost done with school
>tfw going into federal law enforcement
>tfw Trump ends up picking me for his deportation force

Praise Kek

Hahah laugh at your complete lack of ability to take the time and effort to become a fucking legal citizen of my country when we bent over and took the cock deep to try and help you do it properly. You waste of time.

Because it's "inhumane" and breaks up families and all manner of bullshit excuses.

The immigration process needs to be streamlined, for sure. I think immigration in general is a bureaucratic nightmare for the average person. I would reform the system before enforcing the standards strongly.

But I would still fucking enforce them.

This dude has a very high opinion of himself

"WHAT WILL YOU GUYS DO IF I GET DEPORTED OH NO"

You are in the country illegally which is a felony for good reason which illegals routinely demonstrate with their anti american rethoric and it makes you a criminal and you have known this all along. Do you expect americans to break people out of jail too because they dont want to be there? If you are born in the us by illegals blame your mother and father not americans. It is the us law there is really nothing to discuss and you know very well that you are breaking it. So it is quite amusing that overt criminals think they will get sympathy for their criminality and even plan to resist the law being followed. Nobody is going to hurt you but you are not a us citizen so out you go to live your life elsewhere and perhaps put in some effort to improve your own nation.

We were here first. Sucks to suck, you dumb fuck cuck.

Oh fuck we should cancel the law because it makes me feel sad

I'll laugh at those chicanos when their anchor baby status doesn't work anymore

>What will you do if Trump deports me

Kek a hearty kek, a deep one that comes straight from the belly

>deports you
question 1: are you there legaly?
If yes then nothing habbens
if no you dont have the right to be there so good riddence.

Stop spreading retarded memes. If you are illegaly in a a nation you deserve to be deported. 3/10 shitty bait

>Huffington Post put out an article
You mean an opinion piece.

I'd clap tbqh

A .308 can give you a new haircut from 1000 yards away.

I'll be doing my part.

>What will you do, /pol? What will you do if you witness an arrest and deportation occur RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?
cheer, probably

Imagine what it must be like to believe that giving tax money to illegal immigrants is a sound economic policy. The world must seem like a small, simple place.

If somebody was getting deported in front of me I would smile, wave goodbye and tell them to have fun building the wall :)

HASTA LA VISTA, JUAN

>What will you do if you witness an arrest and deportation occur RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?

Hell i'd help em throw that fucker in the paddy wagon

Are there going to be constant dawn raids on illegals like in the 90s? Abandoned taco trucks as far as the eye can see...

>Fucking 5 captchas to post once oh my god fuck google.
They dont want you to post this. Try calling someone racist that should only require one.

Laugh my ass off.

pfff, we will make compilations of the deporting videos with funny music

>inhumane
Blame the parents for with full knowledge breaking the law and save your sob stories. These are people who are in the us to take advantage or they would apply legally. Try to blame the ones commiting the crime in the first place instead of everyone else. If you have more sympathy for criminals than law abiding citizens you need to examine your thinking.

>Trump wants to deport me because I'm illegal
>Stop him

I like this idea, when I start my child sex slave and get arrested, I'll start tossing up articles at how unfair I'm being treated when I just want to exchange loli bodies in exchange for money

I wonder if they'll offer weekend deportation volunteers. I'd donate a few weekends every month to cleanup Commiefornia.

it adds progressively more captchas the faster you shitpost