What's up baguettes?

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

lesaviezvous.net/history/in-1940-9-french-soldiers-fought-5000-italian-soldiers-for-a-week.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LMAO frenchies are such cucks

None of them are French...

HAHAHAH oui

Yeah yeah

But hat's true, English, Russian or whatever but not French.

Show me some proof

The uniforms, Einstein...

What the fuck are you talking about?

Shut up and go make some baguettes or something

Tfw french people

Well they had to lose a complete Generation in WW 1 where they carried the brunt of the western front for 4 years against us Germans. They didnt want that again and saved Millions of French lifes while the war was settling itself. So Finland GTFO

>mfw I forgot fingolians are not really human
The biped in the picture wear layers of fabric which are called "clothes" for the civilians and "uniforms" for the militaries. You can distinguish the origin of the militaries by the details of their "uniform". And those "uniforms" are not from the country called "France".

>be world superpower for 900 years
>nobody gives a fuck
>but you lose ONE war...
I'd feel bad for France if they weren't a caliphate in all but name now.

This
It's the same banter as calling Americans fat or calling Germans Arabic

the french had a very specific uniforms during WW2, which is not the one the soldiers are wearing on your pictures

Xdd

Alright

Is there any reason you keep bullying the French? Stop it.

subhuman scum

French 1 Finland 0

cancerous country

surrendered to islam too

why edit it, the results google gives are embarassing enough anyways

Four words talian invasion of France

The fuck is that XDDD

Aryan

le ecks dee

Seriously i dont know

oh
the great offensive against the French
the Italians were so shit at the offensive that there was a battle were 9 Frenchmen also beat back 5k Italians

"These 9 soldiers fought heroically against 5000 Italians, they resisted for a week (June 18 to 28) and were able to kill and wound 700 Italians in this battle called the Battle of the St. Louis Bridge"

lesaviezvous.net/history/in-1940-9-french-soldiers-fought-5000-italian-soldiers-for-a-week.html

*almost

Oh well another thread bashing the french for that disaster in ww2 yet ignoring anything else.Fucking hell they might be bastards (Fuck off from our country with napoleon reeeee) but they are for sure not cheese-eating surrendering monkeys.

D&C SHIT

Oh okay

>wasn't even French

Even better: the French army conquered territories during this Battle of the Alps, which were kept even after the armistice (and still nowadays).
France vs Italia = the shame of war history.