yeah but he's our autist

Baron will grow up to become a cute twink

>kid being a kid
OMG WHAT AN AUTIST

No

Pol: "They all float down here Baron, they all float down here."

He has really nice hair though

>tfw shit hair

As someone with Autism myself, I can 100% confirm he has Autism.

Maybe there was music playing

Autism built our society. We owe a majority of all invention to autistic kids who grew up with some random fascination.

Did he just shapeshift to a fucking curtain at the end?

If you got to fuck your sisters and mom 24/7, you would be too.

one of us

I used to do the same thing when I was his age. Standing on stage, waiting in lines, and going to stuffy church functions--- I would smuggle action figures, gameboy pocket, and comic books in my clothes.

I would also fidget like hell just to piss off my parents for making me go, hahaahah.

Oh fuck I'm sorry Mom.

Shut up, the kid is 10. He's probably imagining what vaginas look like.

>playing 88D chess in his mind to save mankind
So yea

if it was Obama's kid acting weird all you fags would be like OMG WHAT A RETARD!!!! Just face it, Barron's autistic, big deal.

where were you when reviewbrah was memed into the white house

are autists even self aware? i thought that was part of autism.

no but maybe ADS

yea?so? we like trump, not king nig.

Why are you obsessed with a 10 year old kid?

Are you a member of NAMBLA?

So?

hes busy crafting fat beats that will be the soundtrack to our renaissance

He's weaponized autism.

In severe cases, no

I'm probably on the low end of the spectrum and am more self aware than even you

He's trying to be like his old man

yes clearly
did you not see how he was rocking himself while Trump was signing shit

Autism is a scale. People with major Autism probably aren't self aware. I am aware though since my Autism is pretty minor.

That kid ain't right.

I HAD TO CLICK ON LIKE 50 DIFFERENT THINGS TO POST THIS

THIS SITE IS OFFICIALLY A FUCKING JOKE

ALSO TRUMP IS A FUCKING RETARD

NEVER POSTING ON THIS STUPID FUCKING SITE AGAIN

yes. Watch what Trump exposes about the vaccine industry via the #cdcwhistleblower

Our posts mirror each other
Weird

It is a big deal, it shows Trump has inferior autistic genes and should have been culled from the herd.

He'll still be autistic when he gets older.

no libtard he's a little kid acting pretty normal for having millions of eyes on him

>tfw lived 20 years of life thinking I was just weird
>autistic becomes internet insult, think it's funny
>one day research it cos I never really knew what it actually was
>realization hits me that I've been minorly autistic and so much of my life makes more sense now

He's one of us then

kek, this board is so autistic it hurts

Must be the Autism.

he's summoning an interdimensional entity

Baron unleashes his true power. Curtains are the future, lads!

He's 10. A kid. We all forget that kids act bizarre as fuck when we grow up.

He Confirms!

Shadilay

That's actually exactly what I was thinking afterwards

this. This is what aspergers looks like, feels like, and is.

suck the dinky winky

He's a big kid. When he plays basketball with his classmates, he looms over them. That can cause some shyness.

He's just telepathically communicating with himself from the future and from parallel dimensions.

ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!!

this kid needs some pills like WTF

this gif scared me

>self diagnosis
user you also have crippling depression and PTSD. You probably also have gender dysphoria. Search it up it probably describes you accurately.

His thoughts exist on a plane of existence we could never understand.

If it were Obama's ten year old child then I would be attributing their behavior to being a bored as well. Just face it, Barron's ten, big deal.

We can't all just be "chill black girls with nice clothes"

Some of us have to have unique and interesting thoughts about this world and our place in it

Generally autstic traits fade away as the autists get older. They are able to cope with them better and suppress them.

I think I may have been autistic but diagnosed. My wife has to remind me to think of people as people and not things and imagine how a person would respond to a situation and act that way.

>Co-worker tell me close friend dies
>Normal person response: "Oh that's too bad, I hope you are okay. If you ever want to talk about it just let me know. I'm here for you buddy."
>Me:"That's what people do."

But Obama's kids did act weird.

Something is odd with him, but I'd wait at least 4 years to reach some sort of conclusion.

he's just grooving to the hit of summer 2023

fix
your
fucking
sleep
cycle

eat better
and
workout

80% of all health issues millennials have are chalked up to "I was a latchkey kid and my parents let me do whatever the fuck"

google what poor sleep can do to you, it gives you symptoms of depression, autism, bipolar and so on

Of course.
Old gametes make autists.
His mom was 35 or 36 when he was conceived, so that's not too old. But his dad had to be right around 60. That'll get you an autist pretty often.

If you just look at him, Barron's not deep down the autist rabbit hole. He's still perfectly functional... but he's got a tic or two.

I think he is he is asperger's master race

>Me:"That's what people do."

Kek

I have been diagnosed a literal healthy person. I have never said the line you said in the normal person response.
Not literal but my answer is generally like yours.

That's not an indication of autism. It's an indication of you just not giving a fuck that some literally who died.

That sounds more like a personality thing rather than an illness. That's not to say you shouldn't try to improve that part of yourself, but that doesn't seem like autism. It's a good thing your wife is there to aid you.

This thread went so well until this leaf decide to fuck it up

This. I was a diagnosed assburger. I fixed my shit sleep cycle and started working out and got better. Most Autism bs is a meme.

The real question is does he watch anime

Talk shit all you want, but Barron will be president one day. Be it the USA or the world.

Exactly. People SEE a 14 to 16 yr old and it doesn't register in their shallow little minds that he's ONLY 10.

Why do you people think Trump cares about Autism in vaccinations so much? Put it together.

Baron is destined to slay ridiculous amounts of choice poon.

This

>he posts here

>he knows you faggots talk about every micro-movement he makes

>during the inaugeration he has been non stop trolling you guys by making faces, bobbing his head around, and making hand gestures

hilarious kid

Reminds me of Bill Gates's autism.

Those repetitive movements are comforting to him.

Lets just hope he doesn't pathologically breed blacks in Africa to send into Germany to kill off the white race.

Perhaps you didn't watch this part, but it proves that he isn't autistic, like, diagnostically and factually proves.

Sauce for comic (in english)

i thought it was adorable when he played "Peek-a-boo" with the baby to calm it down, and it worked.

You ARE autistic, though

>when the election goes just right

he should really fix his posture man

I need way more info to say so, but there are signs.

He's 10, dumbass

why do you think trump made that tweet about vaccines?

He'll be like Ryan Gosling in drive. Handsome and autistic.

I have aspergers but nature also worked as intended on me so I have an ugly bone structure.

they vaccinated him

Autism is just whites evolving beyond traditional means of communication.

its not like any of his other children are genetic marvels. its not like genetic defects with lots of money cant do great things. look at his dad