Why such a small turnout?

In all seriousness, why did so few Trump supporters show up?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/emolument
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some idiots are claiming it's because they have jobs, but that's stupid (most employers will give you the time off for events like this) and Trump was previously bragging about expected turnout.

I mean, It's much warmer and still Obama blows him out of the water with is attendance. What do you expect from the least popular (at time of ascending to office) president in modern history?

OP is faggot

>What do you expect from the least popular (at time of ascending to office) president in modern history?
Oh no he's losing the participation award

Wal Mart was having a sale on thongs and processed cheese spray.

We have jobs.

>Taking a photo from the front of a crowd
>i-it's big, right guys?

Lemme guess, you spend an hour taking multiple photos from different angles... just to try to make your four inch dick look longer .

You can still see all the gaps from your photo too. Look at the side streets and on the mall itself.

It's pathetic

Looks like the bikers couldn't all make it :^)

stay salty lad.

>muh angles
And yet those gaps are more closed than what OP posted

>Unironically arguing on Sup Forums

Who's pathetic again?

>Some idiots are claiming it's because they have jobs

>W-we have jobs

Thought Obama got rid of all of those? Or did you all get some jobs off the job tree between his rallies and now? I mean, he had turn out then, didn't he?

He's already in violation of Article I, Section 9, Clause 8... the moment the legislature sees him as someone impacting their election chances, they'll dump him.

Because the surrounding areas are dem strongholds.

Also the constant threat of violence from the left.

>He's already in violation of Article I, Section 9, Clause 8
>none of which any evidence has been provided

Call me when you have proof Trump is employed by or holds an office in the Russian government.

So now people aren't allowed to work anymore on inauguration day because your president was shitty? Nice logic, probably also explains why your candidate lost.

They had to go to the hospitals after gut laughing for three days straight.

They aren't though, the OP photo is arial and from much further back. Trump supporter posts a photo that corresponds to only the top quarter in focus, and you jizz over it.

... all of us? I thought that was just a given for everyone on here

>shows crowd in the last row of the image
>b-b-b-but the a-angles
lmao

Least popular incoming president in modern history
>but muh rigged polls
I'll give you the 2% off that the polls were for the national election, still 37+2% =39%....still the lowest in modern history

Emolument means payment, or compensation you idiot. There's more to that clause than just "titles" and positions.

The moment he has a foreign diplomat stay in a hotel, he's technically in violation.

The law is really nitpicky on it. Previous president had to donate two horses to the Treasury because they were a gift from a diplomat, the legislature had to meet to rule on it and everything.

The point is that he's so lackluster that no one wanted to get off of work

> Trump kept B Hillary TFO in rally attendance

I-it doesn't matter you drumpftards, rally attendance doesn't win presidencies LMAO BAKAKEEPO

> Trump doesn't have as much inauguration attendance as Obama (?)

LMAO, SUCKY PRESIDENT

We truly live in an era of hypocrite shitlords.

That's the front row user, not the last.

Y'know, the front row... the row that makes the crowd look most crowded?

Because Washington's elite are snubbing him. That's not a bad thing.

making me read the fucking go throw all this fucking work just to make you look like an ass an anonymous image board...

US Constitutition: Article 1, section 9 clause 8:
No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
usgovinfo.about.com/od/usconstitution/a/a1s9.htm

emolument:
the returns arising from office or employment usually in the form of compensation or perquisites
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/emolument

He is not employed by a foreign state, ergo, he is in no way the recipient of emoluments. the purpose of that specific verbage is to restrict someone in the employ of the US government also being in the employ of another government without the consent of congress.

>but muh hotel rooms and rent
financial compensation for services rendered in o way presents a conflict of interest nor does it constitute an emolument. literally every lawyer on the face of the earth who has read this clause of the constitution thinks you are fucking retarded

probably because you are fucking retarded.

>image OP shows barely any one in the last row
>angle in the picture proves it wrong

Fucking trard

but I thought Sup Forums doesnt fear the left. Why are you all such faggots?

Because Obongo was the real demagogue all along.

>Emolument
18th century word for ongoing cash payments for access, a pension, a bribe , an arrangement
> not an exchange for goods or services

t. you are an uneducated dipshit

Actually, that's just wild speculation
Not to mention the business gets that money, not him

Most of Trump's support comes form rural areas lets remember that country music is still the most popular genre in the USA, why would you drive thousands of miles and spend thousands of dollars when you can watch it on TV? The North East of the USA is heavily built up and overwhelmingly democrat so of course there will be bigger crowds for an inauguration of a democrat president in Washington DC.

Also Obama was much more a landmark moment for US history, the first black president, it probably won't happen again in our lifetime.

Lol, apparently trumps new twitter account used an image from obama's inauguration

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
Rasmussen and Reuters (both the most accurate national polls) both have him either tied or ahead.

Except W's inaugaration was bigger than Trump's.

>liberals still think popular vote matters

Yeah.. no

They were at work

Hey you autistic spergs.

Just don't respond to bait.

It's really that simple.

Just stop being autistic and let this shit die naturally.

God damn I hate you faggots sometimes. So easily baited.

Why would they show up half a day before inauguration?

You don't have to be employed to receive emoluments. It's just compensation. The law was written to be specifically tailored to target people getting money from foreign governments "off the books" that is, without being employed by them.

Seriously, it was written after some diplomats (ie. Ben Franklin) saw foreign governments giving "paintings" to people with frames studded with diamonds, a nice little "sentimental gift" that was designed to be a bribe without appearing as such.

You used a definition of emolument off of m-w with the word "usually" in it, and treated it as exclusionary. I used the legally accepted definition.

Also? The white space you see in the back of the image is space where no one is standing. AKA the back row.

Most trump supporters have jobs

they actually work

Go fuck yourself lol.

Dumbest thread all day.

sad

it seems nig nogs and antifa scum are getting a little cocky and attacking opponents on sight
i wouldn't want to get slaughtered by a pack of chimps

>the word is from much earlier, is synonymous with "pay","payment"
>literally derived from the latin meaning "to pay [especially a miller] for services"

Yep, totally means just bribes

still empty

According to Wikipedia Bush's first inauguration had a crowd of 300k, news sites are estimating there was about 800k people for Trump's inauguration.

Obama got 1.8 million.

>every person there is from Sup Forums

I fucking wish.

Because trump supporters have jobs...

Obama being elected was a big deal. I mean he was the first black president in US history. Why are people surprised that he had a huge turn out?

Obama got 1.8 the first time, 1 the second time
Trump was expecting .8 to 1.2
Before that, lbj had the record.
Basically, obamas 09 had half of dc show up, that's why it was so big.
The average is about 450k

Just like the factories in your country ;^)

>Obama won
>Republicans still honor the office of Presidency and show up

>Trump won
>Democrats are literally shaking at home

>same place
>same time
>different perspectives

Your picture just confirms OP's.

They're not surprised, they just think its a pissing contest

S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y

White people hate hanging around in public for no reason.

Id rather be on the clock making $20.50 an hour getting paid to watch a 1080p livestream of the event instead of getting paid $0.00 to stand out in the rain looking at trump from 2 miles away.

Because:
1) Washington DC has a huge black and minority population.
2) In 2008, local businesses were giving employees the day off to visit.
3) Federal and State governments do not give the day off. Gov employees have to use their accumulated leave / vacation time.

Trump had WAY MORE than 1.8 this time.

because trump supporters are working people, they haven't got time

niggers and liberals don't do shit

well most of the Obama ones only count as 3/5's of a person so numbers are probably the same.

Most people still at work senpai, Obama's insulation was huge because it was full of college cucks and unemployed.

Which is why it won't be his company when he enters office. He is no longer a controlling factor in his businesses, all of it is signed away to his family. He is 'just' the President now.

>You used a definition of emolument off of m-w with the word "usually" in it, and treated it as exclusionary. I used the legally accepted definition.
>AKA "I literally decided to interpret the word from my opinion and say its legally accepted because you feel like it does"

Trump isn't getting impeached and your whiny ass ain't gonna do shit about it because any lawyer who sees this as a violation and can completely loophole it is going to laugh at your stupid ass

>The white space you see in the back of the image is space where no one is standing. AKA the back row.
There are people there in the back, magnify the picture if you have a brain in anything

None of this matters. We're going to take everything you have, OP.

My fuckin sides

>insulation
Meant inauguration.

Because they're all hanging out on Sup Forums

>us
We literally have nothing in common
besides going on an Ethiopian Ant
Peddling online chain letter to look at funny stuff. Kys

Checked and praise Kek for this webm of Jeb that I had not glanced upon previously.

OP is a faggot.

The angle that the sun is striking the buildings is different. If taken at the same time on the same day this wouldn't be so drastically different.

Anyone care to examine?

Rain

Asked my senators and congressmen for tickets, apparently they ran out or my reps are a bunch of Jews. Didn't want to be I. The way back as the view is better on tv. I'm going with my senators and congressmen being Jews as I'm from Az and for sending reason we reelected MCCain.

I was going to go, but I didn't want to get caught in the collective liberal chimpout.

Wasn't it like, a shit ton colder with Obama?

I had to go to work fampai

Additionally I think if anything it confirms the findings because the shadows are on the western side of the buildings in Obamabas innaug.

>having a job so shit you can't afford to ask for a day off and get tickets

Also, the slurpee machine is broken, and the bathroom needs to be mopped after the toilet backed up

Virginia and Maryland, as well as mist nearby states are Democrat states
Most people won't travel half the country to attend something they can see on TV

because americans gotta get to wOrk today, niggers didn't have to work in 2008

Sup Forums doesn't go outside. Why the fuck would they go there?

The majority of DCs population is liberal, and Obama had minorities/women coming out in droves when he was elected.

Majority of the US population is liberal though

DC is full democrat, 90% of the people there are from other states, that's the only actual reason

you mean obama created all those jobs?

dc much like obongo is half black

They were working

It would be very dishonest not to recognize that a republican has a clear handicap when it comes to attracting a crowd in a heavy left leaning population center. Trump's constituency is spread all over the nation, full of working class people who can't afford an expensive trip even if they are huge fans.
All these crowd comparisons are just another example of out of touch elitism on the left.

It was over twice the size of Bush's turnout m8

Just like the election polls, right?

I believe the implication in his post is that people who would support Obama would not be working anyways as they would be welfare types, so it does not comment on the unemployment level.

>no reason

the white man marches on, brother. Let us dine on the oats of victory.

Because stupid white liberals thought it would fix racism. Turns out nigger gunna nig no matter if the president is a chimp or not. Who would have thought?

Yes, hopefully they'll release an official explanation. At this moment, the attendance discrepancy could be interpreted as prejudice towards Trump

>Having to compare it to a president who lost the popular, and would have lost the electoral if not for the Supreme Court penning a decision (along party lines) that literally says never to use it as precedent.

I mean, yeah, Bush was pretty unpopular too?

Its not a small turnout. Its average for a president. Obama just had a much bigger inauguration because "much history being made". For any other president, most people don't care to go stand in the cold and fight traffic and crowds to listen to hours of speeches given from a podium a mile away.

This.

He's not nearly as popular as Obama was in 2008. At least not outside of Sup Forums. Everyone who voted him voted because at least he's not Hillary.

because that is fake, taken hours before it started

People go so sick of winning they stayed home.

There's only a 30 minute difference (relative to start time) in both photos

Because Obama bussed in niggers from all over.

Pls stop posting you faggot