Liberals: "Why did we lose this election???"

Liberals: "Why did we lose this election???"

>also liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxXyL7UlkqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who else lives in bum fuck no where and doesn't have to worry about riots in your town

I just have to care about Somalian's breaking into my house, I don't have anything worth stealing though so I don't really care

Rural NH checking in. Been up here for 2yrs. Seen a black guy, once.

Philly here im ready

>smashes the US bank windows
>doesnt touch starbucks

kek I bet these faggots are hipsters who pay for over priced coffee

Really sorry you had to experience that

They are smashing Starbucks too

No one rioted and vandalized their own streets when Obama won twice. Why do liberals shit up their own cities?

The best thing about the rioters is that they alienate normal white-collar Democrats which the Democratic Party rely on.

Live in a town about an hour away from Wichita, KS. Any riot in this town would be put down real fucking fast. Cops are friends with everyone over the age of 21, and would side with them over any group looking to harm the property of others.

We'd all bring our guns, too.

GET IN HERE

RIOTERS GOING BANANAS!

>SMASH CAPITALISM!

>END THE WHITE RACE!

>CEASE THE MEMES OF PRODUCTION!

>END FREE SPEECH!

>Smashing down the Hipster Embassy.
Enjoy a stern talking to and an angry Tumblr post about microaggressions or something.

>Be mad that someone who is anti PC is officially president.
>Go out and destroy your favourite liberal PC hangout spot.

Is that the Starbucks a block or two from the white house? I sat in there for a couple hours one time drinking free milk. It was a nice time.

Waco Texas checking in. No protests for hundreds of miles down here.

they are so stupid i am lacking words
no animal would behave like that

OP here...

I should mention that while I was born and raised in Jersey, Philadelphia is sort of my main city (second home if you will). Its also the PC Capitol of the East Coast in my opinion. The riots and protests are gonna be monumental.

>tow live in Charlotte, NC

That's what Starbucks gets for endorsing Clinton.

Sounds lit

>live in CrAkron

Feels bad man.

Ireland seems pretty chill rn

So would any of these shop owners be within their rights to step out front with a shotgun and start blasting? I mean the mob is throwing some large rocks here.

is anything going on in Boston? I'm 20 miles out, but my brother lives in Jamaica Plain. hope he stays safe

Good old antifa. Truly making the world a better place by smashing as many windows as possible.

Why do they always do this? Why does the radical left to this day still believe that smashing up everyone's shit will endear them to the poor masses that they claim to care so much about?

Who /Kentucky/ here?