Why are people losing their shit with him saying putting America first?

Why are people losing their shit with him saying putting America first?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/america-first-for-charles-lindbergh-and-donald-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause leftists are self hating cunts. And think it should be 3rd world first... Until their shit looking daughters starts getting gang raped by somalis.

Because MUH GLOBALISM WILL FIX EVERYTHING

The pathological altruistic hivemind.

Literally anudda shoah

They're traitors and hate America. They will among the first to be strung up.

Literally just because leftists are obsessed with the concept of not helping yourself as they are with helping everyone, everywhere. I use the term "helping" loosely.

Ethnomasochism

Neocons: It means he won't put Israel first.
Liberals: The neocons on TV said it was rayciss

They view anything that is slightly patriotic or nationalist as akin to Nazi Germany.

It's insane how brainwashed some people are, to the point where they are programmed to react to even the proposition of self interest with a nervous breakdown and violence

it's a powerful idea, and difficult to argue against. The kind of idea that won't die quickly.

It's the right wing answer to liberals' "Just think about the children."

America First could have kept China a backwater. It could have prevented 9/11 and two wars. It could have prevented (((gay marriage))), the debasing of the American Economy and the hollowing of the American economy.

checkmate, Jews

People have been conditioned to become traitors.

underrated

>still using archaic 1st world/3rd world terminology

We live in one world. It's "developed" and "developing" countries.

In short, this

Says the failed Rhodesian crawling around in his third world shithole.

leftists wants to be more like Sweden, BBC first!.

and look how great our country is now.

It means he thinks jews living in America are more important than the few aryans left in Europe.

They have the same mentality that Venezuelans had when they destroyed their country. It's a mental disorder. Hillary was going to be their Maduro.

The thing that confuses me is how many blacks are up in arms over the one candidate who came out and said that their living conditions are shit and wants to fix them. It's astounding how brainwashed you have to be to hate the one guy who actually wants to help you. The amount of media control Hillary and the Dems actually have is truly terrifying.

Play an isolationist USA in Victoria 2 with no end date and see what happens, numb nuts

Because well off liberals would rather everyone else live in poverty as long as it looks like they care about them and they dont lose their wealth

Because if it doesn't make america poor to slightly increase the standard of living for an unending horde of non-americans it's bad.

That's not all blacks. Just the noisy ones. Dems can't let them off the plantation or their party is over. LBJ knew this and said as much.

Because everyone's PC now which is why I'm glad he got elected. He's from an era where people weren't scared to hurt someone's feelings or tell them what they needed to hear.

Literally this. The liberals suffer no repercussions for importing millions of shitskins and taxing the working class into poverty to feed them because they live in gated communities off trust funds. They literally have no idea whatsoever about life outside their bubble.

Because it's selfish, dangerous nationalist rethoric. American ""wealth"" is connected to the global economy, and thus belong to us all. Especially Israel, hehe.

> smiling_tradesman.tiff

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Because the slogan

"[Country name here] First" is actually an old fascist slogan.

He would know this if he wasn't such an ignoramus.

(((People)))

>implying fascism is bad and he cares about being identified as one

Well, sorry to tell you that you're the fucking retard here.

You assume the niggers actually investigate issues, instead of just listen to what they are supposed to think from their media kike overlords. I'm sure if you sat one of them down and asked what he has said about blacks that is negative, and mentioned how he wants to improve inner cities, give school choice, and increase employment options, it would be the first time they heard it.

why do these marxists think everyone hates America as much as them?

jesus christ though, the Obama era really did a hell of a number on the American left, huh? From "WE AREN'T THE WORLD'S POLICE" circa Bush era to this nonsense and being blood thirsty to go to war with Russia. lmao

bill kristol isn't a marxist. he's some neo con israel first kike

This

The liberals already divided this country

>allowing common sense priorities to discredit you as being "fascist"

you are the problem

IGNORAMUS

Look up Charles Lindbergh.
>(((America first oh gawd no)))

> Why are people losing their shit with him saying putting America first?

All Presidents are sworn to do that. People don't have a problem with the idea of the President prioritizing our nation's interests; that is his job.

What people have a problem with are the policies that Trump has said that he will enact in order to "put America first".

For example he has said he might slap a 35% tariff on German luxury vehicles and Chinese goods. This kind of economic policy is known as "protectionism" and it runs counter to the "free trade" policies that we have been pursuing since Clinton signed the Republican-authored NAFTA bill in the early 1990s.

This kind of "protectionist" trade policy is what led to the Great Depression.

What we on the left are concerned about is that the past two Republican presidencies resulted in major economic recessions and three new wars. Reagan tripled the national debt while massively increasing military spending and selling missiles to Iran.

Trump has given many indications that he will remove a lot of the policies that were put into place under Obama in order to prevent another economic catastrophe like the one that happened under George W. Bush, where the big banks engaged in trading of bad debts and created a real estate bubble that eventually caused a huge crash. The big banks need tight regulation but Trump and his billionaire friends are the ones who will profit the most from deregulating the banks (even if they fail).

That's deep user.

To continue from my previous post:

Trump also denies climate change despite solid photographic evidence that the ice caps are melting, and global temperatures are rising. If the seas rise by predictable levels, the economic catastrophe that will ensue will be more harmful to the USA than to most other countries, because we have most of our major cities on coasts or major bodies of water that would be impacted (Houston, LA, San Fran, NYC, Boston, Miami, Seattle, Chicago... just to name a few).

Further, if the gulf stream stops, the main danger to the USA is that it would essentially freeze over North America. Meanwhile, with global warming, Russia might be in a better position than us, due to Siberia warming up—although I don't think they are hoping for climate change either, since a runaway greenhouse scenario could turn Earth into something like Venus and nobody wants that.

In short, what we are concerned about is not that Trump wants to put America first. We are concerned that he has no idea what he's doing, and his ideas about how to do that are going to actually fuck us over, as Republicans have historically always done. These are people who base their policy decisions more on their religious beliefs and fears, and their xenophobia, than they do on actual logical thought.

>Neighborhood is trash
>Gang violence, drugs, murder, and everyone just goes along with it
>Politicians once in awhile come by to milk emotions to bring in the donations
>Politicians leave again and nothing changes
>Man shot down by police
>Media helps fuel the narrative for ratings
>Riots start
>Town is trashed, businesses leave, decent people leave, left to pick up the pieces
>Ratings are low so all the news people that said they cared so much pack up and leave.

>NAH DIS IS DA WHITE MAN'S FAULT! FUCK TRUMP!

Nationalism scares the shit out of the weak because you actually have to work to be a good nation

I really, truly hope we have a media revolution in this country and bring true, unbiased news back to the forefront. I don't even want conservative news - just the truth that the Dems keep sweeping under the rug to brainwash our people. The internet was supposed to be this huge revolution in the way we expressed and conveyed ideas but the bastards even got to that now. I'm worried for this country.

>implying Mosley did anything wrong

didja notice obama was worse for the debt than any previous president? Or that we are currently in an economic bubble? Or that he started more wars than any previous president?

I think this is organically occurring with independent media. Currently, the American people trust the media less than they trust CONGRESS, and from what I gather the ratings are plummeting. The younger generation are connected via the internet, and we've seen the rise of independent media outlets and pundits like (despite what you think of them) Milo, Ben Shapiro, Molymeme, Styx (not as popular but he's great), Sargon, and others. Independent media is the future, which is why the establishment tried labeling it as ""fake news"". They're scared

Retard or liar?

KILL
YOUR
SELF
CTR
SHILL

It's sad because the media Trump wants to promote (Alex Jones etc.) aren't exactly unbiased either. Fuck me, I just want the facts.

Because they're fuckin idiots. Every other nation the planet puts their interests first.
Lefties have zero understanding how the world works.

No, we are wary of nationalism because it's a step backwards towards the madness of World War II.

"Nations" are just mental constructs created in order to keep us divided. Perhaps someday there will come a time when the concept of nations ceases to be relevant. I'm sure we're nowhere close to that yet, but surely it's clear that we live in an economically interconnected world, which the USA has been the economic linchpin of since the end of WW II.

Some are afraid that Trump will abandon that and leave a vacuum into which China will step as the new world leader. If we for example abandon TPP, it won't die, it will just continue to exist without the USA as a core participant with a role in shaping its policy. Who will become the new leader of it? China. Therefore we'll lose a massive amount of economic influence in Asia. Think I'm wrong? Watch what happens if we back out of that agreement after five years of work towards it.

Because it's racist not to sacrifice your own life for third world ingrates who hate you and want you dead/raped

FREE TRADE

>Liberals: The crypto-marxists on TV said it was rayciss

Ftfy

>It's "developed" and "developing" countries.

Sounds a lot like first and third world to me you fucking faggot.

>south africa

pathetic.

tl;dr, fagtron.

>tfw no video of this

Actually now they say "rich world" and "developing world," to imply that the wealth should be redistributed from the former to the latter

What are you even talking about? The news media is, and always has been, pretty conservative. It has to be, because of all its corporate sponsors.

Conservatives control pretty much every AM talk radio station in this nation. Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and all their likes are the only thing you hear on talk radio. Then, there are plenty of strictly conservative news sources, such as Fox News.

Even CNN, which gets accused of being liberal, fails to report on many issues that would run counter to the interests of their big corporate supporters like GE. For example they did not report much on the consequences of Fukishima; you never hear about nuclear waste issues or problems at US nuclear facilities; you barely ever hear anything about climate change.

Also, they gave a lot more air time to Trump than they ever did for Obama. It may not have been always kind, but lets face it, Trump did that to himself—he said the things that he said.

The myth of the "liberal media" is just that—a myth. People have brains; people are capable of thinking critically about their news sources and recognizing bias; people know which news sources lean which way, and they choose which ones align most with their preferences or they choose to read ones that are opposite to what they believe in order to get a balanced perspective. There is no real problem here.

"fagtron"? The typical response of a "conservative" when confronted with logical thought and sound arguments.

kek

What happens? Also "America First" does not mean "Isolationist," it means "America First"

What game do you play where putting the interests of your rivals before the interests of your faction and your allies results in victory?

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/america-first-for-charles-lindbergh-and-donald-trump

interesting read.

>Implying corporations push for right-wing issues.

Theres a reason why some politicians are called "Cuckservatives"- its because they continue to defend people, organizations and insitutions which tend to lean heavily to the left.

Wall Street backed Hillary, and so did most corporations, such as Kelloggs.

You seem to be confusing "leftist Globalism" with "Stalinism" (most leftypol faggots do this) and asserting that since the media is leftist globalist, they are conservatives because everything that isn't Stalinism/maoism is "Conservative"

Nationalsim is taught to be frowned upon in liberal colleges.

No, the point of dividing countries into "rich" and "developing" world is to indicate what kind of consumers live there and what kind of things they will likely trade with us. You're not going to sell as many luxury sedans and MacBook Pros to developing countries as you are to rich countries.

Because, if you're a business, every other country in the world and its citizens are potential customers. Its in our economic best interest for countries to "develop" into solid economies because then they will be better customers for our companies.

The reason why we sacrifice a little bit now in order to help countries develop is to create and expand markets for our companies to sell stuff in. In the long run that is better for us, economically.

Meanwhile if we're the only great economy surrounded by a world that's destroying itself and is in economic ruin, who do we export to? How do we prevent the instability in those regions from affecting us here?

You've seen how even the relatively minor instability in the middle east bleeds over into our nation. And how instability in a region that gets a major infectious disease could lead to an outbreaks here unless we shut off travel entirely (which I'm sure some of you would support..).

Canada Simulator 2kCurrentYear

If he was America first he would have signed the TPP. If you hate the TPP you are a cuck. Fact.

Because caring about your country means it can't join the rest of the world and become a global Brazil.

>Ship all manufacturing jobs to the third world
>That way, once they are rich, we'll make a killing exporting our manufactures to them!

This is literally what globalists believe

so your only lifegoal should be to work hard to sell stuff to foreigners.

you sound like the best goy

(((people)))

LOL no, I am not confusing anything with Stalinism or Maoism. I'm not advocating for collectivist agriculture or totalitarianism.

You keep referring to "the media" as if that is even a thing that exists. There is no "the media". The idea of "the media" is a myth created by so-called "conservative" ideologues. I say they are "so-called conservative" because in reality, they conserve nothing.

"The media" is a straw man used as a rhetorical device to convince people there is some secret, hidden enemy. Any evidence that disproves the straw man is ignored, such as the fact that Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh etc. dominate the airwaves that millions of people listen to every day for multiple hours while they're trapped in their cars on long commutes through overly congested roads, unable to move while they slog for hours through horrible traffic to and from their shitty-paying jobs that they hate.

And people think that CNN is brainwashing?

Protectionist trade policy is not what led to the Great Depression. Take a basic American history and economics course please before posting.

You eclipse the world in industry prestige and military?

Globalists, the masses think "let's go together!" will solve all the world problems, while the overlords want to keep the trend of turning the whole world into a 3rd world country like mine with them as kings named "CEOs".

LOL no, it's not. I went to a liberal college and nobody said to hate nationalism.

However it's no coincidence that knowing history makes you tend to be against too strong a form of nationalism, which so-called "conservatives" and Republicans seem to have no problem rushing towards as if the past never happened.

I understand why Republicans and "conservatives" are against education—it's because rational, logical thought prevents a person from believing in their religion-based views, such as the "invisible hand of the market" that will benevolently help us all if only we deregulate all the markets and let companies do whatever they want.

They also want to accuse anyone who supports a reasonable level of regulation as being a communist, which is ridiculous. Actual knowledge of history (like the kind you learn in college) would prevent you from confusing a well-regulated free-market capitalist economy (with appropriate levels of consumer protection and financial oversight) with anything remotely resembling Communism.

I c what u did thar

The financial crisis began with Clinton removing financial protections that had been put in place. It also didn't help that "buy American" went completely away, and we started shipping importing everything from China while skating around the EPA by producing our goods in China.

We became a nation of consumers not producers because of lax tariffs and import laws. Too much of our money was being wasted by an inefficient, compromised government and the rest of it was being sent overseas to pay for our goods.

When you keep pulling things too far in one direction it's going to snap back harshly in the other direction.

>TRUMP HATES AMERICANS HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT US

>"I'm putting Americans first! I'm giving the power back to the people! I'm putting America first!"

>WOW WHAT THE FUCK DRUMPF HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?!!! REEEEEEE

I don't understand the liberal mind.

The world developing implies improvement, which the 3rd world is not.

people don't get along you delusional fucking retard. even in your liberal cities things are segregated. all you're doing is creating division by pretending niggers and various other subhumans can properly integrate into our society

>NAFTA

This shit needs to die, period.

t.afuckingleaf

>so dumb he thinks a college degree, any degree, automatically means you're more intelligent than those without one

Realism vs idealism.

Realistically, every group has a first and foremost duty to protect its own existence. Or else it's replaced by groups that do so.
Idealistically, the duties are to appeal to higher and higher values and actions are irrelevant.

i guess you're too young to remember the deregulation of the reagan years

Wow because one group of people used it for one purpose means everyone uses it for that purpose.

Aren't you the same people that get their panties in a twist to let us know that Allahu Akbar isn't a terrorist phrase?

No, I did not say your only life goal should be to sell stuff to foreigners.

For example I'm a software developer. Most of my apps sell to people in the US. But I sell a lot of apps to people overseas. Why would I not want that?

I don't believe we should put foreign interests above our own. But I think it's in our interest to be helpful towards developing nations. Altruism is why multicellular life evolved in the first place.

I'm all for more companies keeping their factories here, but it's going to take a lot more than that to bring our economy back into whack. I mean, if minimum wage had kept pace with CEO pay since 1955, then minimum wage would now be around $40/hour. Only if that happened would college, health care, and real estate costs to be brought back into alignment with what they cost relative to minimum wage in 1955.

But yet conservatives typically oppose raises to the minimum wage. Bringing back more jobs won't help our economy very much if they are shit jobs that don't pay nearly enough.

We need a much more radical revision of our economy, such as an entirely new currency system... something like a bitcoin that adjusts its value automatically to stay anchored to the costs of living and guarantees workers won't get priced out of their neighborhoods and get left unable to afford health care. I believe you should have to work for money, but if you do, you should be able to live with dignity and not in squalor.

That's what Trump is promising but he wants to use failed methods of the past to deliver it.

You do know developing countries are a meme?
Assuming perfect conditions, they still need money to get up to proper standards, and still won't have either the established lifestyle nor mentality needed to actually perform as developed countries do.
Worst case you end with Mugabe's Zimbabwe and sending funds to a starving family with four children ends with a starving family with five.

well spoken

> people don't get along you delusional fucking retard. even in your liberal cities things are segregated. all you're doing is creating division by pretending niggers and various other subhumans can properly integrate into our society

I completely disagree with this. I have many friends of other races. We get along just fine.

You should go out to the Riverwalk or to a Spurs game some night in San Antonio. You will see people of all races intermingling just fine. Same with NYC or San Fran.

Not all cities are as integrated, but to say that black people are subhumans who can't integrate into society is just not true.

I think that the main problem is that lots of our people are not well educated and we all get brought up with different cultures and values, leading to a lot of misunderstanding and hate. I also think humans just have a natural tendency to be racist.

But when you're on the battlefield, or the football field, or around a boardroom table, and you have to get a job done with people, you realize that our minor genetic differences are not relevant to getting the job done.

I mean, the logical conclusion of your beliefs would be Naziism and the holocaust. I have seen plenty of people on Sup Forums who want a race war. A race war is not going to happen, and people who try to incite could very well end up in jail or dead.

Perhaps you should read and consider what the USA (and Russia, for that matter) did to the Nazis.

>so dumb he thinks a college degree, any degree, automatically means you're more intelligent than those without one

No, I don't think a college degree makes you more intelligent.

But I do think that knowledge is a cure for ignorance. Knowledge of history is important for understanding what is happening now. Knowing how to think critically and logically is important for being able to form reasonable opinions. College is a place where you might gain some knowledge, if you actually apply yourself. Of course, many people just go to college to party and take marketing and advertising courses. So, YMMV...

HE SHOULD BE PUTTING CANADA FIRST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

his dad actually was a Marxist