What's wrong with the education system?

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/publications/commentary/obamas-education-legacy-overreach-misrule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too much liberal arts programs instilling Marxism into the minds of innocent people that didn't want it in the first place yet have to pay tens of thousands of dollars for it.

Too many retards.

niggers

political correctness

This. Blacks are the detriment to education. Every black I had in my class growing up was loud, animalistic, simple, and destructive. They don't want to learn. Their brains aren't wired for anything beyond simple concepts. Hence we had to whip them to work.

I think it'll get better if we throw some more money at it

I used to have such a crush on that fire crotch

Government schools are intended to dumb down the public and deprive them of the knowledge of their rights. Fill their heads with meaningless facts while not teaching them how to think. And above all, to be compliant citizens.

A.) Teacher's unions and a government monopoly.
B.) A bunch of shitheads that will never amount to anything no matter who teaches them, because their parents refuse to be parents.

White trash can be every bit as bad, don't kid yourself.

It expects everyone to be a good student and the culture of schools is one where learning is looked down upon. Has been for decades hence the loser nerd stereotypes.

No child left behind was a good decision when you think about how many blacks would still be in the 6th grade.

Honestly, after 8th grade public schools should either drop the failures or make them pay.

Increase federal power in the education. Put your political agenda.

NEO

>Posting a picture which feminists use and idolize

MAXI-ZOOM

>EVRYWANS DUHGREE IS SPESHUL
>Get a million angry harpies taking Feminist Dance Therapy and Women's Basketweaving Studies who are allowed just as much access into the grant and scholarship fund as everyone else
>Jamarcus and Bequishanae getting their liberal arts general studies degree that they take ten years to get so they keep getting college money, AND food stamps, AND welfare while nobody does a damn thing about it
>Abundance of chimps and retards in the classroom causes constant bell curves
>Jewish bookstores charging $500 for fucking books
>People start pirating books
>Combat this by CHARGING TO ACCESS YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK THAT YOU NEED TO PASS THE CLASS
>LGBTBBQLMAO++ safe spaces every two feet on every campus
>Liberal teachers cramming their bullshit down your throat
>Campuses throwing out condoms like candy but expelling every guy that even looks at a girl funny

You have no idea how happy I am to be in Biology classes where this shit stopped showing up after the first year or so because tranny faggots can't deal with being told they're a biological misfit from actual doctors.

basic explanation is schools are first on the chopping block for funding when the country/city/State is over budget. (which is always)
The lack of funds means schools can't hire teachers to keep up with student population, leading to lower academic progress, leading to arguments that schools should be penalized for underperforming, which causes them to do worse, and then they lose more funding.

Eventually you have a situation where one teacher is supposed to teach to 50 hyperactive 7-year olds, 20 of whom are nigs who are literally retarded and the other 30 can't pay attention because they haven't been able to so much as stand up since 7am. This is required because the teacher is forced to make sure her students memorize the answers to the state "standardized" """test""" because her job depends on it.

It's used as a tool to help create a malleable populace.

It's not more complicated than this.

"In the main, the trouble with American education is that we have put into practice the educational philosophy expounded by John Dewey and his disciples. In varying degrees we have adopted what has been called “progressive education.
Subscribing to the egalitarian notion that every child must have the same education, we have neglected to provide an educational system which will tax the talents and stir the ambitions of our best students and which will thus insure us the kind of leaders we will need in the future.
Responding to the Deweyite attack on methods of teaching, we have encouraged the teaching profession to be more concerned with how a subject is taught than with what is taught. Most important of all: in our anxiety to “improve” the world and insure “progress” we have permitted our schools to become laboratories for social and economic change according to the predilections of the professional educators. We have forgotten that the proper function of the school is to transmit the cultural heritage of one generation to the next generation, and to so train the minds of the new generation as to make them capable of absorbing ancient learning and applying it to the problem of its own day.
The fundamental explanation of this distortion of values is that we have forgotten that purpose of education. Or better: we have forgotten for whom education is intended. The function of our schools is not to educate, or elevate, society; but rather to educate individuals and to equip them with the knowledge that will enable them to take care of society’s needs.
Our country’s past progress has been the result, not of the mass mind applying average intelligence to the problems of the day, but of the brilliance and dedication of wise individuals who applied their wisdom to advance the freedom and the material well-being of all of our people."

The white race emerged because Mother Nature killed off the dumbins.

I blame the lumber industry.

If it's not the Jews, it has to be the niggers.

Fucking /thread

Liberal indoctrination machine

liberals, through and through

>common core
>inches
>fahrenheit
>creationism

The federal dept of education should be eliminated.

cato.org/publications/commentary/obamas-education-legacy-overreach-misrule

The kikes have infiltrated the education system. Now you have every teacher spewing their liberal agenda over and over and over to their students.

This is why like 95% of students come out of college as liberal cucks these days.

I'm going to become a teacher just so I can make the education system slightly less cucked.

Its compulsory education that teaches kids basicallyt nothing, where the teachers hate their jobs (mostly), the students hate being there (mostly), ad no one learns anything.

It does nothing but push egalitarianism and a hollow consumer culture. The Youth in Rebellion meme was created by this kind of culture alongside the birth of mass media.

It keeps lowering its damn standards because if refuses to acknowledge the problem with black students.

At least in the US it should go back to being controlled by the states.

Honest question Sup Forums, uni starts in 3 days. I don't even want to finish the semester I'm in because I feel like its a waste of time. Is becoming a male nurse practitioner redpilled? Its a pretty easy hire and i get out of all these bullshit classes and into medicine.

I'm thinking of dropping out all together, college is a massive scam.

"misfit" is not a scentific word. Because it is a moral word and morals are impossible to derive from science.
The biologist would rather say that the tranny is a guy taking female hormone or vice-versa, or stuff...

Expected perfect teachers, expecting students to learn the same, blaming the teacher if the student fails (even if they purposely didn't try)

There are 3 things that should be taught to children:
Their native language
Math (including logic)
Physical education and nutrition.

They can take it wherever they feel like it from there.

Because western educational system are filled with bullshit, "psychology", "creativity of the child" "equality of chances"etc. Asian way s the true redpilled way.
BTW french educational system is fucked up too, destroyed with SJW in a similar fashion

SAY GOODBYE TO OBAMA HERE:

>creationism
ok faggot keep believing nothing happened to nothing and for no reason nothing exploded to make the universe and everything in it

You've watched the film I assume.

It's as evident today as it was back then the fundamental problem with our schools is not the education the kids receive, it's the unhealthy social culture within the schools.

jej

Seriously hope you're not a young earther.

being a union teacher isnt a market facing career. having the a lifetime job where you get entitlements and cant get fired is a magnet for self hating commies

Government meddling and the textbook industry mostly. Education professors still know what they're doing with regards to training future educators. And most educators are just doing what they are told with regard to teaching to the test or following the Common Core principles for example. Unless you work in a private school you don't actually have a lot of control over your curriculum, not even the specifics of the methods. The problem is mostly with how the system itself is funded and supplied. Don't hate your teachers. I guarantee they hate what's happening just as much as you do.

There are some bad apples in the bunch though, those whole would seek to use their position to change the minds of young people to fit their own beliefs.Parents need to be more on top of complaining about irresponsible teachers. Politics has no place in the classroom and parents/taxpayers are ultimately the ones who can change that. Go to your PTA meetings. Go to the district's open school board meetings.

They actually do tend to listen, but very rarely are people actually showing up unless there is some issue that's been publicized.

Standardized Tests: teaching kids how to take tests instead of how to think/learn
Bringing in kids from bad neighborhoods to boost test scores

Female teachers.

people like you that can't even read the sticky at the top of Sup Forums. fuck you

Elementary is more or less fine (minus common core of course). At that level most children need to go over stupid shot like senetence structure for years. Sucks for the gifted kids but they don't do much anyways lol.

Middle and High school is when the brainwashing starts. A mixture of
>lmao college is the only way
And
>muh stem, muh communism, muh equality

That totally is the teacher's fault because I had teachers that clearly didn't support it, but they were the minority.

gum under desks