National Embarassment

Way to throw this country into the shit pit. China and Russia are gonna pick through us with our HATED world image.

I think it was worth. Just to see you dumb inbreds shit on yourselves. Unlike you Albino mutt, I have a homeland to return to when shit hits the inevitable fan.

Way to go lepers. I would pissed but I know someone is gonna get the blame for all this, and its gonna be you whitey.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BllUUpP2GZM&list=RDA-nTR2DojFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for the subhuman lepers who dont know how they got here.

I applaud your effort but most of these spergs are in heavy denial. Anything bad that happens during his presidency will be blamed on obama and they will eat it up.

This picture has already been debunked as fake.

> fake

Was there live and also streaming it, it was real.

>falling for an obvious shoop

I was watching on TV live, i think OP's pic was taken at different times

Don't forget Washington is 70-80% Democrats

Trump is the result of letting white people with subpar educations vote. They just aren't bright enough to think critically and separate information from propaganda. They're lemmings who'll follow Trump over a cliff, goose stepping happily all the way, thinking they've put "libtards" in their place. I can only hope the US learns from this and disenfranchises large swaths of white America to save them from themselves.

>every black in existence showing up for first black president
>44th white president who barely won has a smaller turnout
really gets the gears moving

Slovenia is proud of our First Lady
We have our own plant in the White House
Nothing can stop us now

In 2010 the Washington population distribution was 50.7% black, 40.6% white, 9.1% Hispanic

This, the DC mall was quite literally packed.

republicans have real works

bring moar whores

That's before anyone arrived you fuck

This. Besides, who cares? He's President now. What he does in office is what matters.

Because conservatives have fucking jobs to be at this wonderful Friday afternoon. Those liberals in 09 didn't, and still don't.

I doubt it's fake.

It is in DC, though. I don't know why any non-nigger would ever go to DC.

The only thing i notice is that Washington DC looks like shit. The builds around this area look like in some ex-commie country.

"I got to see the 44th white male president get inaugurated" doesn't have as much of a ring to it.

Your greed, your stupidy, your lack of education. Your insecurity and racism. It likely damned those us who dont have a ticket to the D.U.M.B all to glass hell.

WN are the biggest cause of white genocide. Cuz when you are just afucking normie, no one cares about hurting white ppl. But when your a fashy goy who spews slurs all day ever day lone for the last 20-30 years of his life.

I just have one thing to say to that leper. Rack that tab albino. You will taste the hate youve poured into this world. You will not enjoy it.

>DC is 90%+ democrat
>DC is 50% black
>Trump's turnout was still one of the biggest in history
>Trump's turnout was almost 3x as large as Bush's
>picture taken before most of the crowd was there

>Hold inauguration in DC
>Home of the niggers
>Obama gets record numbers of jobless welfare babies and their 20 kids
>Trump gets slim numbers, mostly people who intentionally travelled from out of state to witness the inauguration.

What do you expect? Its a Noon on a Friday. The only people who should be able to show up are federal employees who already get the day off.

>hurr durr trump voters got jerbs

bullshit. stupid crackers couldnt find DC on a map

Washington is a majority black city
This is not news

Maybe it should have a been a women for a better image of the country you fucking moron peasants. They are both shitty unwanted evils. but you have to be a fucking cousin fucking inbred if you think Trump is gona MAGA lmao. day and we already countless thousands of dollars in damage #Thanks Drumpf

Way to fucking go inbreds. Do you know what this is? Do you? This Good night Rightside. Bush was shame on me fool me once cant get fooled again.

Its already too late..
We are chinas and russias bitches now. I bought a fritted disc bong from China recently. The glassware I got easily sells for 100+ on American soil. Copped it for 16 dollars.

Maybe neither candidate could save us from the inevitable. Minorities are eventually going to outsource, every opportunity right under you. Its only fair. Why should they make Less for the same work? Cuz you live in America? Get over youself leper. Youre nothing but an ashamed albino.

Actually We hated you when You had bush and obama. You perception around the world just skyrocketed for anyone that isn't a SJW

>black potus
the picture is mostly black
>white potus
the picture is mostly white

Amazing, truly a meme president

subhuman nigger baboon is assblasted that he cant be part of the aryan masterace

Spain arent you busy begging your peers to see past your negro arab blood, and make you an honorary member of Albino Club. But you go ahead and deny that same oppurtinity, they way you were, to your mezito brethren.

Oh you "Blood is not a club" fashy goys. Your parents are gonna die. Soon. And no one is gonna be around to save you from the hunger of the left.

Anyone who actually gives a fuck about this image is legit retarded.

DC is a libtard shithole, it's pretty obvious why less people showed up this year

SWEDEN!

underrated post

Belgians are good at two things. Being an actual subhuman albino leper, terribly frightened and ashamed of this truth. And two, dieing by sunlight like the hated lepers they are.

I know my place albino. You will always be a diseased and deficient in comparision. Ashamed of this. Ashamed of albinism. Terrified of who you really are.

Pathetic. I shouldnt expect anything less from inferior subhuman, weak, recessive genetics.

inplying getto niggers can do that you are a special type of we wuz right?

>this triggers the nigger

So are you a dirty punjab, a spic, or a butthurt euro? Either way what's the likelihood that his presidency is going to affect you at all you fucking ape lmfao gtfo.

listen to yourself im proud of you are pol in a nutshell (you believe in the masterace) and every body else is subhuman
and you're so retarded that you believe you're own bullshit

This btfo of whitey and so this. For all time. Slavery doesnt look as bad as this.

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

Oh look it's Juán Pablo Sandoval being a shitskin commiefornia faggot again.

SAGE and HIDE this cocksucker.

>50% black city has bigger audience for first black president then for new president

ok

thats what happens when you let niggers control a city.

Get over your broken home, westerner. Its why you are here.

kek'd at picture

Looks its Johnny divorced whore mother ready to lash out

I went over this one a few months back, and a huge chunk of the people listed as "brown haired" were actually blonde.
You can even see it in several of the pictures.

das rite

sigh your'e so butthurt its magical isnt it?

either way lets descus what do you think an albino is who is you're interpretation of the (masterace)
also you're supremacy bvulshit does not work because you'r wining about MUH SLAVERY

No you weren't.

Why wait? Why not return to your homeland now?

what do you think the language is that you are speaking? stupid moron its english made by the whites

> leaf

You thought all aboot that?

give me an argument not an ad hominem nigger

I am sorry, most of Conservative America had to work today. Like an actual American.

you forgot getto blacks with no education to speak of leaf

>Anything bad that happens during his presidency will be blamed on obama and they will eat it up.
you mean just like libturds blamed everything bad obama did on bush?

Race doesnt exist fools. Race is a lie, (((THey))) are damning you souls to not be allowed to enter the gates of Heaven. God is real. So is Satanic Zionism, you pawns of it.

I hope the creator will forgive my misdeeds, where as I first approached you with reason, as a brother, with llove. And you recipcrated the kindess with vanity. You ashamed albino. Leper fucking mutant. Too for me are ya. Yeah we will see how you like it. Its just your turn now cracka.

Should not have been so loud with your hate. Cuz it got my attention, and it annoyed me. And I am now your forever enemy with the intent to destroy you.

haha nationalism, and race realism guys, isnt it great you leper? To know your place?

>take picture of crowd before event even starts
>AKA: Lying

This is why trump won. You people are fucking idiots and never learn

>Unlike you Albino mutt, I have a homeland to return to when shit hits the inevitable fan.
bye

(ps why dont whites have a homeland? is it cause of the kikes??)

>waaaaah

We do.
They can have Africa.

Ignore all >you're albino nonscience. It's WE WAZ CREATIONS OF YAKUB tier nonsense.

Missing brown ppl you fucking idiot. Brown ppl who are clear descendents of blacks. ethopians and dravidians who are CLASSIFIED AS CAUACASIONS. WTF HOW CAN BROWN/BLACK PERSON BE CAUC? Because your albino and ashamed of it leper. Because your entire world is a lie. I will watch it burn and kick down the flaming supports as I righteously laugh at you losing everything.

What good is your "muh skull shape, muh facial features" now leper. Science bitches. This is only the beggining. The left is gonna take it all. All of it. I will help them. All of it albino. Me. enemy. Wrong choice.

Im not black, so try to read me better mr broken home. How bout you get over your whore of a mother and join your peers in the rest of society you little lonely weak bitch.

Your place leper. It is lesser. Imperfect. Deficient..

Know your place albino. You dont stand in the light with me you useless good for nothing walking disease.

>trump wins election because voters are tired of manipulative liars
>OP is too gay and retarded to learn from mistakes
>Tells more lies

Please never change. Democrats will never take office again

It's been under construction for years since a earthquake hit it and cracked some valuable monuments. So they're redoing the entire area and it hasn't been finished yet.

Trump should see it completed in a month.

Yeah, those Soros riots delayed the gathering a little bit. But pull up a picture from when Trump was actually speaking (ya know, like how your first pic is during Obama's speech).

>Obama elected
>shitloads of niggers show up
>Trump elected
>most of his supporters have jobs can't just take a day off

Wow I wonder why Obama had way more

ITs English made by the PHONY PHONECIANS. the answer is in the name. Hookes on Phonics. Phonestics. Phonecians are the Jews of Carthage who worshipped moloch. They created English to confuse you. To damn you all to hell. The is a reason God is Dog backwards. Ancient texts, like the Quran, the torah, deead scea scrolls, sandskirt. Its read from right to left.

Your whole world is fake albino. Youre stuck in the matrix. Im trying to help you buy you are just too billisfully ignorant. A coward. You cant handle the truth. Race is a lie.
bubububut-but-but muh superiority,

Stfu and know your place leper before we make you. Keep it up. Act real loud. Its why im here. Its why ill be back again. To inflict. To do you what you do to the world.

Nigger

If I could put 5k on trump winning in 2020 Right now I'd do it. These retards haven't even figured out why they lost yet.

Get back to plucking my cotton nigger

>DC is literally majority black
>Trump has most support among working class whites. Most of whom live hundreds of miles away and can't spare the time to travel.

Really activates the almonds.

Cuz they are all mutted in America with no culture other than beer and cousin fucking.

Look at that disgusting hair hahahaha

why are there so many thread identical to this one today?
CTR?
Butthurt libfags?
leftypol raid?

sage

1. he was elected democratically
2. that pic was taken 2h before the happening
3. pic related is what matters

Deal with it, dyke

Trump voter here, I was too busy having a job to go to the inauguration in person as is the case with most of Also OP the only people with a hateful view of the US are self hating white liberals and Muslims. Which are you?

>implying every country is not happy about this
>implying we care about murrikans
America is doing a fantastic job killing themselfs.

Oy vey

>We should have voted for the establishment whore the system wanted, the other guy was called racist by the TV stooges

Wow, really activated my city people genes you subhuman toronto cocksucker

OP is a useful idiot. I better be the last reply in this abortion of a thread filled with joke science with no sources.

Sit in your sad lonely shithole apt all day in your shitty still third world country. I live above you, wiht a better life. Parents together, happily married. Your skin will never give you that so tell me how it hurts bitch. Im here to cut the tears of your eyes leper. Witness the price of your fasicism leper. Like what you see? The reflection? You will know the taste of your medicine diseased albino.

"Ignore it guiz! its not real! Just close your eyes and pretend like we always do, we're the superior ones, right guiz? Right!?!"

bhatti tribe of pakistan. Idenitical to the original caucasions.

Fucking idiots I swear
I said I was the last reply, so shut up.

that's from the front you fucking shill

learn what capitol hill is

>rain
>majority liberal state
>pic is deliberately misleading as it was taken early on
Your point?

>still posting this CTR picture

trump supporters have fucking ***JOBS*** that's why they couldn't make it

what don't you understand?

The Obama crowd was on unemployment

bingo, disgusting paki/indian....figures really. Nothing of value will be lost when you "leave for your homeland"

That hair is superior. Straight hair is missing proteins, because of albinism. I have the answers albino. If you seek, I will grant you wisdom of the ages. But test me fashy goy, and albinos like you will pay the toll.

This guy is clearly a dirty brownskin, don't bother arguing with him. His "homeland" struggles to provide plumbing to its people.

ahh, yes. now this... THIS... makes sense.

>Most of Trump supporters live in Rural communities, far away from DC and the East Coast

>Entire DC region are Trump haters

>smaller turnout

you forgot

>have jobs

Yeah, they didn't attend one of the biggest events of the century whose date is fixed and known years before because they had a """Job""" to go to whilst posting on Sup Forums

Really fires those neurons

but I thought he said America had no jobs and he would bring them back??

cousin fucjing shitholes in what I have realized, aare a majority of useless inbreeeding cheese eater states where they molest their pet dogs and try to sleep with their sister.

Can't wait to watch your Homeland get obliterated by nuclear warheads.

>Trump won against the odds

truly an incredible man