What does this mean for China?

What does this mean for China?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/canada-mexico-immigrants-visas-asylum-tourism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll buy American cars when they are good

It means that their economy is completely fucked. There is one theme of Trump's address: protectionism.

RIP Chong economy

Your free ride is over

should we put you on suicide watch obongo leaf

What do you think, gook?

They will just stop producing for the usa and produce their own stuff and then sell it on the world market several hundreds of dollars lower than the price of american products.
USA will be a 100% domestical shithole and china will fully economically dominate the world market

Buy & Hire American!

Buy & Hire UK!

>we're gonna rule this world together

Where does it say in his campaign that he was tackling legal immigrants?

If the immigrants are legal, they are Americans as well. What these websites are telling me is that the left does not think legal immigrants are American

These people are incapable of taking a step back and looking at their own ideas, its like something pops into their heads and they instantly spew bullshit, amazing

Chinese perpetual bubble bursts.
He'll single handedly cut world carbon emissions by 60% in one move.

Fucking this.

Hell, Hondas and Nissan areally made in my great state of Ohio, so I'm literally buying local.

More investors from other countries.

America isn't the only country in the world as much as we like to think it is.

Migrant workers aren't Americans you fucking retard

put your economy on suicide watch

so elon musk isnt american?

i thought americans considered people like him americans

Id like to see Trump try. I voted Hillary but im rooting for him to make America the only economic stronghold. Fuck China, Fuck russia, fuck India, fuck everyone else.

America first.

Who cares? America first!

If America give us a good deal it's gonna divert industry that trump would be prefer going to America, we're gonna get fucked by trump hard, there's no reason not to, and loyalty isn't an assest in the business world.

bush left obama a great recovery plan and left wing losers give obongo all the credit

Lol Trump brings in foreign workers from the 3rd world instead of hiring Americans and you right wing retards love him for it.

Typical right wingers. Always foreigners first.

So no more electronics? Cool, good luck with that, finding any actually good electronics made here in the US

> Where does it say in is campaign that he was tackling legal immigrants?

Were you asleep for the past 1 and a half years?
He didn't used the term illegal immigrants because he couldn't use the term immigrants without a huge backlash.

But we all know he meant all foreigners, user. Legal or illegal it's the same. It doesn't make a difference to Trump supporters, much less to Sup Forums.

>mfw even hyundai builds their cars in America while American auto makers make them in Mexico

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

So if American economy does great under Trump we should give Obongo all the credit?

Don't you guys own 1.24 trillion dollars to China.
What happens if the chinks get angry and say pay up???

Wow hiring legal Mexicans to clean toilets. That's what we're talking about. Yup sure is.

We nuke them.

slaves =/= workers

Based Trump will bring back chattel slavery, illegals will be worked to death and used as food for the lones still alive!

American economy has larger rate of inner consumption than most other western countries, we don't notice this due to the fact that their economy is largest in the world, so they still flood markets with decent amount of stuff.Chineese goods will still be sold still, they just will be tariffed a lot.I hope Trump doesn't subsidize businesses but just dynamically adjusts tariff rates, or he will create a problem larger than China inside the country

>legal Mexicans
>legal Mexicans
>legal Mexicans

RIGHT WING RETARDS LOVE LEGAL MEXICANS AKA ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

You can't make this shit up.

Then can we get Hong Kong back then please???

It means BUY AMELICAN and HIRE AMELICAN.

those are middle class jobs.

Why are right wing retards always foreigners first? Why is it always America Last with Trump voters.

Poos in Loos are the ones in suicide watch.

Mexico already found a new dumpster:

And Germoney started to realize that Trump will want back the high paying jobs of their auto industry.

Someone needs to make tons of shekels exporting lube to Canada.

buzzfeed!? ew gross

>success

i'd rather buy shit every couple years.. be nice if they where better though.

China driven by the Corruption Party

All phones are Asian except apple, and apple is shit and losing market shares every year.

LG, Huawei, and HTC (assuming the samsung scandals and explosions continue) will continue to dominate more and more in phone sales in the US.

Enjoy the water boarding

can American kids really do the jobs the Chinese kids work

Rest of the world will follow two simple rules too: DONT BUY AMERICAN & DONT HIRE AMERICAN

China is kill.

They are like a mirror image of america in the 50s.

If Trumps simply stops the import, then US industiralists will create US made phone.

I already have to deal with buying American as a government contractor. Not being able to purchase a resistor that was made in China or Japan is a bit asinine.

Make China great again

America to introduce China work safety standards to lower cost of life and labor

But you are making your country great agian.

>the obamaleaf is on the verge of suicide

It's actually because if we get into a war with china, we won't be cut off from the supply chain when making things that kill people.

Wait, does this mean I can purchase american people now?

wow~

not at all

trump will bring my leafbux back to par in no time

Still, American made resistor must be a prime de luxe resistor with adequate pricetag attached compared to normal resistor.

Hopefully it means FUCK CHINA.

>one person casually walks over showing mild concern

I hope so Britbro.

It is ok if Americans buy UK...

lives have no value in china

just like in canada

>America the only Economic Stronghold
>Only.

You had better learn to share with other kids before you get the world War you've been asking for for years now.

/Th3yoP0u0UPop5B5LUAG5Q==/

Nothing. There is nothing that the Chinese can do to hurt America long term which doesn't involve Russian nuclear weapons.

He didn't do it casually though. He jumped.
Why do people here ALWAYS do shit like this?
You always misinterpret something to fit your narrative.

Meh the idea of a world war is pure fantasy at this point.

And that's why it's asinine.

My Nokia is made in Finland.
Apple is:
>American
>Made by Asians
Can't be both.
Nokia/Microsoft Master Race and fuck all your shitskin phones.

wew, I didn't think China had a single country with exports above the 10% of their total, I assumed they were more homogeneously distributed
19% of their exports go to the US

Yea true, people often dont look outrightly when they hear a suspicious *thud* in the background while some can be stunned from shock for a moment.

Chinese and American and global economies are so connected that one falling will automatically mean huge disruption for everyone else.
Especially China, it's the workshop of the world today.
And plus they can fuck with USA geopolitically, Asia is very important.
I'm not a supporter of neoliberalism and open borders and all that shit, but childishly wishing for destruction without a clear idea for rebuilding is a very dumb thing. And this board engages in that bullshit very oftenly.

thats what communism does to you since that person is nothing more but a number in the system

Yep. When I saw something similar I just froze. Though I was a kid back then.

Notice how the word "China" doesn't appear is his tweet? Just like the words "Venezuela" or "France". It's called IRRELEVANCE and they better get used to it.

I just want to see the world burn.

>but childishly wishing for destruction without a clear idea for rebuilding

That is the exact rhetoric the elites use to keep their bullshit going.

What about his own garments, what about Ivanka's line?
He already talked about carrier and car manufacturers, but nothing about his own stuff
That would make his statement stronger

>Get into AMERICAN debt
>Give up your rights to AMERICAN banks and AMERICAN lobbying the AMERICAN way

Comrade, if you know mainland Chinese, they may look at someone in trouble, but they will never help, and will usually run away

It's a bizarre state of affairs when as of today the likes of CNN are more aligned with the Chinese government than their own

Why?
Do you think you'll be happier?
Whoever's using it, it's a good argument. If you criticize, be prepared to offer different solutions, realistic and productive solutions.
Otherwise just stay out of it, perhaps you don't understand something that well.

They'll cave in at some point.
The US are 20%+ of all Chinese exports. And it's not Yurop that could divert the consumption because they are broke. Japan wouldn't work either.
The most probable outcome is that Trump is playing tough in preparation for the real trade negotiations.

Nothing, he won't follow through

Yeah because the USA is just going to stop buying Canadian:

Oil
Lumber
Nuclear materials
Weapons
Meat
Grain

Crippling their economy while they get too strong and can seriously challenge your dominance of the seas.

I just told you I understand fully what it is you don't have to accept it.

FUCK OFF>

Holy shit.

At this point I would stop all trade with you sorry fucks.

DAY OF THE RAKE

I don't know that much about China or Chinese but that wasn't my point, my point is that in that video guy clearly reacts quickly when he saw the man fall, and this Canadian totally misread it to fit his "Chinese have no soul" narrative.

Save for nuclear materials, most of that can be found on the US

>it's the workshop of the world today.
>mcdonalds toys and poisoned baby pacifiers are the backbone of global industry

once the chinese real estate/public works bubble collapses they're fucked anyway. china is going full failed state in the next few decades and a brief disruption in the US's strategic supply of $5 coffee pots from AMERICA FIRST economic policy isn't going to do jack shit to the USA.

>china
>communist
are you mentally ill?

America should better export Lube to Canada

>wanting things made in prison

>what about Ivanka's line?
Ivanka was sent straight to the kitchen. She won't be making shekels anymore outside of Jared's bedroom.

Except nobody wants to buy all their shit.

This, plus Dodge makes there musle cars and vans here

nice flag bro