Why did Christianity fail to give Invanka "Yael" Trump the family connectivity that she found in Judaism?

Why did Christianity fail to give Invanka "Yael" Trump the family connectivity that she found in Judaism?

>Before her wedding, in July 2009, after studying for over a year with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, she converted to Orthodox Judaism
>took the Hebrew name "Yael"
>She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" and that her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion
>She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath
>"We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity."

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild04.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump#Early_life
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kober
churchmilitant.com/news/article/eucharistic-miracle-confirmed-in-poland
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REEEE
delete this

the trumps are cryptojews

She was born a kike, the whole conversion is just a show. Her great great grandmother was named Katherine Kober- Kober is an Ashkenazim surname, and she just happened to live in Bavaria, home of the Rothschild family, the Illuminati, the original Bohemian grove, the hub for child murder via blood libel and basically one of the biggest dens for kikes in all of Europe. She's a Khazarian Ashkenazi straight up.

Oops, I forgot my picture.

They are all Deep Cover agents waiting for the trigger word from Trump to carry out their Omega Orders.

>She's a Khazarian Ashkenazi straight up.
>AshkeNAZI
>NAZI

Trump confirmed for literally Hitler, how will drumpfkins ever recover now

DELET

So her great grandmother may have some Jewish ancestry, totally makes the family Jewish, lol. These are divide and conquer tactics, even Hitler was fine with people who were less than half Jewish.

nice citations faggot

Hitler was a Rothschild plant, the entire thing was a psyop 10x worse than this Trump situation. He wasn't even a real German, just another stupid kike from the Central European mountain kike den, which explains why he's not even close to being aryan. He sold out the Germans and allowed them to be bombed to hell without retribution, and notice how the cities hit the worst were all in the North.

That's why they called them nazis. Just another subtle little "FU" to us gentiles.

> Yael not a Breton name
Sacrebleu...

Hitler was a Rothschild plant, the entire thing was a psyop 10x worse than this Trump situation. He wasn't even a real German, just another stupid kike from the Central European mountain kike den, which explains why he's not even close to being aryan. He sold out the Germans and allowed them to be bombed to hell without retribution, and notice how the cities hit the worst were all in the North.

That's why they called them nazis. Just another subtle little "FU" to us gentiles.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild04.htm

>.net

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

You stupid fuckin faggot!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump#Early_life

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kober

It's all right there in the picture.

Her great great grandmother was a kike, her great aunts both married kikes, her aunts married kikes, she and all of her siblings married kikes, and her dad loves Israel and kikes, but sure, that's no Jewish family.

Again, Hitler was a Rothschild faggot.

Wow, you seem really triggered.

I really really like this pasta

I forgot the link, tried to abort it and re-post.

>Those digits
1488 indeed

Christianity frowns upon trannies

>Trump's father's mother was Jewish if Kober is distinctly Jewish
>Jewishness is matriarchal

Ivanka is still ashkenazic, but not because of blood.

> implying kike laws actually have any effect on the way that DNA works

Kek has blessed me on this glorious day!

>kike laws don't concern a kike conversion
>DNA affects the authenticity of Jewishness while being a line of converts
>implying implications

Actually address my point and make an argument. Kike laws don't matter, kike laws also include laws like "lie to gentiles". DNA is DNA, it's the only REAL objective thing, and her DNA traces back to Babylonian kikes. Countless evil kikes do not have kike moms. Sorry you fell for the fucking meme.

If they're khazars, they're converts. Therefore they do not have kike DNA.

>Implying your argument isn't gay and retarded

Kikes are Ashkenazim Khazarians, they're not middle eastern people, they're not anything else. Retard. They literally have kike DNA.

> implying you think you actually know anything

Not everyone from Bavaria is a jew and not everyone named Kober is a jew.

No

>Kikes are Ashkenazim Khazarians, they're not middle eastern people,
Ashkenazi jews are the same as Sephardic/Arab jews except they have more white dna

>why aren't you using my definitions that aren't defined?

Probably because she either a) doesn't have a very good understanding of Christianity or (and most likely) b) she just followed what religion her husband did. For this (following your husband) I respect her.

>all kikes are ashkenazic, except those that aren't
>why aren't you using my definitions that aren't defined?

Wrong captchas posted anyway, I guess.

I want to sniff her armpits.

I bet they smell glorious.

Well, some do have actual Semitic genes tbf.

But you are absolutely right, the bulk are from Khazars and are mixed to fuck. Their subversive Jewishness comes form culture - religion being only a part of that. I would argue the worst Jews of all are the ones who religion is liberalism/marxism but also carry forward a babalonian talmudic hatred of the gentile, fuel by "muh holocuast!" lies.

But it is important to remember that both Religious Judaism and Marxism have a common root. Picture very much relevant.

Mark my words, Ivanka will be the downfall of this administration.

Because she's has no real values. She's a socialite whore.

Christianity is a splintered and dying religion. How many forks of it are there now anyway? At least 20 that I know of.

>For this (following your husband) I respect her.

Got it.

the religious people didnt support donald trump,they wanted ted cruz

and besides,the only people still left supporting donald are the retarded extreme right people,he already lost the support of the moderates a long time ago

Christianity is growing worldwide.

>For this (following your husband) I respect her.

Betraying God to marry a kike isn't respectable.

the conservative christians wanted ted cruz,i dont care about your shitty picture

>(((family connectivity)))

It's all about teaming up with other Jews to Jew the goyim.

Yet they voted for Trump in record numbers.

only because they didnt have a choice

He would know being a kike himself.

They could have chosen to stay home like they did with Romeny.

how do you feel about your piss loving failure now,trump convinced enough morons like yourself that he wasnt a democrat which his family,friends and himself most certainly are

i think i might convert to judaism. i am baptized and confirmed catholic but ive never gotten anything out of the religion. the only people that go to my church are old people and weird yuppies that are already married with five kids at 30. the priests are all really old and sleep white dudes or young bug eyed blacks.

if i convert to judaism ill probably get a lot of money and a cute thirsty jew girl since my DNA is from outside of their incest and would have outbreed resilience

>that are already married with five kids at 30

They're saving the white race, why aren't you?

>I've never gotten anything out of the religion

Only a degenerate Jew joins a religion to "get" something. This post has to be a shill.

>saving the white race

id rather have whites be the minority,then having a bunch of white liberal cuck's be the future of the white race,which is probably the reality here in 10 to 20 years

White Catholics with five kids aren't liberal

Why the fuck do you follow religion if it isn't fulfilling?

>Only a degenerate Jew joins a religion to "get" something.

i am literally posting about becoming a jew to get something lol

lol

Because it's true. Emotionalism is killing America.

That's my point. You're no better than a Jew.

>catholics arent liberal

then why do they choose such a pile of leftist shit as a pope then,i have nothing personally against catholic people.but you cant deny how liberal the pope is

why are her tits so suckable?! i cant take it!

>Because its true
Ahahaha fuck you for ruining my sides.

>then why do they choose such a pile of leftist shit as a pope then

Because the college or Cardinals are all ageing leftists from the Vatican II days, but they're dying off.

churchmilitant.com/news/article/eucharistic-miracle-confirmed-in-poland

There are scientifically-verified miracles that confirm Catholicism is true.

Ivanka's face is so off-putting. Must be all of that plastic surgery.

so my conversion will be successful? great! mozel toff

no but seriously, never change pol

>only somewhat who deliberately set out to do something would be someone who did that specific thing

im BTFO!! fucking kek

Why are you proud of being a faggot who doesn't care about the future of his race or his culture?

>church militant
>witness is a man from the priesthood
Give me a first person source that isn't biased.

Also you worship a kike god, messiah or not you worship the god of Abraham.

Why should I care about the survival of their genetic information of people unrelated to me? Also I'm a WASP I have no culture.

> worship a kike god

IS that why the Church kept the Jew sin line for centuries and the Jews only attained power when the culture became more secular?

Also, the miracle was confirmed by the Polish government.

Because Without a white majority, America will become a third world hellhole.