Ivanka

Bill is on her!

Slick Willy always finds a way.

What was he looking at?

Ivanka's tits

love how hillary doesn't even care

I guess old pant suit doesn't do it for him anymore.

Michelle and Hillary look really cute in this vid

he looks back and nods

They are cute unlike Trump's tranny slav wife.

KEKKKKK

she cares, that look he shoots her and then she turns a licks her lips tells you everything. Not sure how women act in Argentina but she is clearly pissed.

Man, you're really good at reading people.

Who can blame him with that witch by his side.

Bill wants Ivanka so bad

How does she keep going? Gotta give Hillary props, that would absolutely fucking crush me. I definitely couldn't go to the inauguration ceremony for my opponent. Fuck.

Melania is a handsome woman. Barron and Donald's granddaughter Kai will provide the cute for the next 4 years.

LOL

You do know she is facing a prison sentence and this is the one guy who can make that go away

Would rather hatefuck hillary than touch precious melania senpai

She is clearly thinking
>"Oh you are gonna get it bad tonight"

I like tattoos but sweet Jesus that is horrendous.

I'll never get tired of watching Hillary suffer

>Chicago tattoo
>clearly live in the affluent suburbs

Fucking stupid dykes.

hillary the criminal left with a anchor who doesnt respect her and cant control his dick she is pathetic and should have dumped him
after monica instead of being a doormat wifeu what a bitch top fucking kek.

bill gives no fucks.

Gotta love Bubba

> chicago tattoo

These people are lowly shit brains.

Good thing bad genetics breed themselves out of existence

>handsome woman

>tfw you see a black man

Speaking of handsome, Barron is quite the catch himself. You can't hate on Melania when she clearly has the best genes. Ivanka is all plastic surgery and Don & Eric both look like spergs.

you and me both brother. when her mouth opens involuntarily you can just feel her thinking here really now? for fucks sake. she might kill him or herself tonight which would be poetic.

sextape when?

>That super subtle nod of approval by Bill at the last second

My fucking sides

>anymore

As if she ever did. Chelsea is not even his.

>turns towards him and stares
>blinks, leaning in slightly as if to say "um hello? come on?", and squints her eyes
>bill sorta glances back at her for a bit and back to what he's looking at
>mouth opens and head turns slowly away as if to communicate "oh wow really?"
>smacks mouth and lips lips as if to communicate "alright then you'll get yours mister"

Shit is the same mannerisms during the second debate when Trump told her he's going to assign a special prosecutor and the "you'd be in jail".

Uh no she gave him a hiss because she's reptilian elite

he is mentally ill.

These are the girls that stole a Trump Sign. I just keep posting the photo. The police have gotten involved but they were never charged. If you do an image search they are starting to become famous.
I came up with 2 wins but I am not willing to post them just yet

He already had Melania and now he targets Ivanka?
What a dog

Hillary has long since tolerated Bill's shit because it's politically expediant.
If a bit of cuckoldry with a woman I haven't loved for 20 years got my elected governor then why the fuck should I care? Hillary by most accounts is fucking people on the side too.

kek

I meant more in regards to losing an unlosable election

Why do people keep saying this? Watch the clip. Look at his expression.

To me, it looks like he's nostalgic and reminiscing about his own inauguration day. I know he's got a reputation and it's fun to make jokes about his appetite, but I think people are reaching here and trying to make a joke out of nothing

Implying this is one of the first times Bill got caught?

gaylord detected
prepare the zappers!

truth. pretty mom always make handsome first born male.

It's because of Hillary's bitchy mannerisms.

Shillary looks smug like she knows something is going to happen.

Someone's never read Darwin

The reckless, degraded, and often vicious members of society, tend to increase at a quicker rate than the provident and generally virtuous members. Or as Mr. Greg puts the case: The careless, squalid, unaspiring Irishman multiplies like rabbits: the frugal, foreseeing, self-respecting, ambitious Scot, stern in his morality, spiritual in his faith, sagacious and disciplined in his intelligence, passes his best years in struggle and in celibacy, marries late, and leaves few behind him. Given a land originally peopled by a thousand Saxons and a thousand Celts?and in a dozen generations five-sixths of the population would be Celts, but five-sixths of the property, of the power, of the intellect, would belong to the one-sixth of Saxons that remained. In the eternal struggle for existence, it would be the inferior and less favoured race that had prevailed and prevailed by virtue not of its good qualities but of its faults.

Charles Robert Darwin, The Descent of Man, Great Minds Edition, 123

Holly shit she is pissed!!!!!!!!!!1

Can't wait to see what he looks like in 8 years when he's a man. I have a feeling that he's going to get very fucking tall. He was already toe to toe with most of the politicians and he's fuckin' 10 years old.

Not good!

whatever you say Bill

She's a cuck.

If it's raining why isn't she melting?

Would bang greeny.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a god

She's constantly drunk now.

all this time I was convinced their marriage was done solely for political reasons and there was nothing between them, and that they both just had sex with whoever they wanted.
but that look says it all. she is acting EXACTLY like a standard angry wife who's actually emotionally invested in the relationship, like they actually still share the same bed and she is going to make him sleep on the couch tonight.
now I'm very confused. this webm alone makes me suddenly doubt the child trafficking accusations, because it makes them look like two normal people.
or maybe this little interaction was planned and staged to make us think that they are normal people, or worse, it was meant to make the FBI watching this camera feed think that.
my almonds hurt

Is there a bigger picture that shows what he's looking at?

melina looks so ...uhmm.. different .. kek

Bill makes the best memes

The Muslim chick i heard shes banging

Real talk, has he become senile?

Sometimes I envision what would happen if world leaders suddenly aged twenty years.

I would like to rekkkk the darky.

>Dubyas facial expression @ 0:06