Brit/pol/ - 1997 In Film Edition

>THINGS: The Movie - Top producer in talks with Tony Blair to make film about his life
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/14/la-la-land-look-top-producer-talks-make-blair-movie/

>Milkman rules out LAB-LIB Pact - "The people will never forgive Corbyn"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-tim-farron-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-opposition-divisive-a7536516.html

>"Start by over-valuing then settle in the middle" - Britain gets offered a favourable deal that would lead to a Soft Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-EU-transitional-deal
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/jean-claude-juncker-says-brexit-talks-will-be-very-very-very-difficult

>Setting up landmines for Eurosceptics - Theresa May's speech examined
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/magical-realist-or-iron-lady-mrs-mays-speech-on-the-eu-examined.html

>Corbyn's pledge of a 3-line whip in favour of voting to trigger Article 50 is dropped as his Cabinet rebels against him
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-shadow-minister-tulip-siddiq-vote-against-article-50-trigger-brexit-jeremy-corbyn-told-mps-a7537006.html

>Starmer: "If Theresa May gets everything she wants, it won't be a hard Brexit"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-spokesman-sir-keir-starmer-tells-mps-theresa-may-speech-plan-falls-short-of-hard-eu-a7531896.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>Copeland and Stoke by-elections will be on Feb 23
news.sky.com/story/labour-planning-double-by-election-on-23-february-10734971

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4141054/Fox-News-hires-Nigel-Farage-prime-time-pundit.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/20/too-much-love-nigel-farage-and-friends-have-a-bad-boys-ball-in-dc
electoralcalculus.co.uk/pol2d_people.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a3OHl8Gi0-I
youtube.com/watch?v=oe9uK9QGCUI
youtube.com/watch?v=prd2RfhF1tM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Emilia

Le Meme Show

*Pffffllbbbrrttttt*

hahahaha

GRUMPY MAn

*BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

West Country amputation when?

She's a fucking sow

Oh fuck..

I'm sorry I robbed you of your cringe soap meme.

Behead Those Who Insult Miss Stewart

NIGEL FARAGE! YOU'RE HIRED!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4141054/Fox-News-hires-Nigel-Farage-prime-time-pundit.html

>20 Years of Open Borders

>Nigel's Funny Stories

pretty sure I just drank washing up liquid

am I fucking dead or what?

NO THUGS IN OUR HOUSE

SAY IT WITH ME BRIT/POL/

PRESIDENT

>those thighs
UNF

That's great news. He's on Fox quite a bit as a contributor.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/20/too-much-love-nigel-farage-and-friends-have-a-bad-boys-ball-in-dc

DONALD

REDDIT

NIGEL DIPSHIT

Is giving 16 and 17 year olds more rights wrong?

:3

Giving all people rights was wrong

wrong.

Whoops sorry

>we had border control before

Does that in your picture work?

>YMCA worships Hitchens
>Is literally a neet sponging off the conservative hard workers of this country.
Hitchens would despise you if you

Why is this unfaithful ratfaced degenerate a meme on here?

Giving rights to people younger than 21 is wrong.

The voting age should be increased to 30.

Is the user who posts the food on his desk ITT?

We had some decent dips and could have stopped the worst of it if we had acted

>conservative hard workers
>conservative
The electorate that's elected a Blairite government since 1992 you mean? Top kek

Giving you housing benefit and disability allowance for your autism based anxiety is wrong.

this is interesting and fun

electoralcalculus.co.uk/pol2d_people.html

Magcunt doubled the wog population
450k-------> 900k

Agreed
But as we still live in a Kafkaesque hell where the family is dead, the State is supreme and every facet of it encourages my lifestyle and steals your money under threat of imprisonment I'll carry on cheers

>the american president is an actual real life shitposter

youtube.com/watch?v=a3OHl8Gi0-I

Fuck tripfags and fuck pakis

How much do you get a month? How much are your expenses?

The only reasons your family is dead is due to the shame and embarrassment that you bring to your parents.

There is plenty of families across this country that are just great, with strong ties, parenting and values.
What a pity you aren't one of them you fucking disappointment.

The minimum wage should be the same for all ages.

Not memeing, are you just going to live the neetlife until everything collapses, or have you got a long term life plan too?

>your family is dead
You misunderstand me Plebbit, but no worry, I'll forgive you as wagies always resort to such silliness when you point out that it's entirely logical to do what I do in a country so decrepit and doomed

Pic related, still sore lad?

do you ever watch a group of people praying and wonder how intelligent adults can actually believe they're communicating with the supreme being

kek

yes

HIs long term life goal is to stay up late enough and on his pc enough to make every single Brit/pol/ thread so he can post his shitty memes that he makes inbetween threads.

This gives him a sense of self worth and allows him to sleep when he passes out at 5am from a busy day of larping as a hitchensesque conservative, wearing his reddit tier username with pride.

Hitchens defending Trump and/or calling him out as a communist

I don't wonder, because I don't consider them intelligent.

Surprisingly accurate desu

Do you drink?

plenty of Christians are extremely intelligent, only a fedorafag would say otherwise

Reee answer my question

>I'll forgive you as wagies always resort to such silliness when you point out that it's entirely logical to do what I do in a country so decrepit and doomed

>The state of this country allows me to be a leaching degenerate
>Thus is it is absolutely fine and moral to be a degenerate
>So Sayeth, acolyte of morality man

>implying governments can give rights

Also 16 year olds shouldn't have the vote.

They don't pay taxes, own property and haven't completed formal education.

One of his first policies is to throw money into "fighting off" Iran instead of investing in infrastructure

JUST indeed

>pic related
That mess is too long and incoherent to read through, but Im sure it took you very long to make so you get a star for participating.
Good job son.
Did your father ever get to be proud of anything you ever did in your life? Is he still waiting?
When his friends and colleagues discussed their children did he lower his head and hope nobody asked him about his failure of a son?

he has a girlfriend you know

There's no way to predict what exactly will happen but I reckon everyone will become very equal very quickly when the pound packs up whether you work or not, pic related

What's to say there isn't a God?

No way of disproving God.

From a purely rational perspective it makes sense to pray just in case.

Unfortunate ID there

What his therapist?

It's a good thing an all knowing creator is unable to see through such cynicism.

youtube.com/watch?v=oe9uK9QGCUI

>with the supreme being

Not sure about Protestants, but God certainly isn't a "being".

Ah, Pascal's wager.

Not sure God would be best impressed with that reasoning. If that's your reason for faith, it's no reason at all.

Yes. Most of them haven't experienced working life enough to understand the consequences of their actions.

Neither of those countries would ever have the balls to nuke the US unless they were being invaded.

Does that mean Trump's going to war?

Or maybe the intention is to defend against another foe.

Have you ever prayed in church? You literally just sit there with your eyes closed until it's over. There's no magic voice. No heavenly bliss washes over you. Nothing.

>Does that mean Trump's going to war?

Keep praying lads.

OK, what about stuff like emigrating or starting a family, given the direction you believe the UK is heading in.
Or is Brit/pol/ your only focus in life?

>There's no magic voice. No heavenly bliss washes over you. Nothing.

Do you honestly think Christians expect that to happen?

>papist gibberish

Uninitiated plebs detected

A leap of faith is inherently irrational. There's nothing wrong with that. There also happen to be good practical political reasons for religion though.

Keep having suicidally below replacement level birth rates.

What reasons?

I don't actually think any European country is particularly favourable at the moment, it's one of the things that annoys me about Hitchens' "Get out while you can" act - Okay, Britain is about to collapse, let's flee. Where? France, which is absolutely fucked? Germany? Italy? Third-world countries? We've all seen what happens when the country collapses in Britain, compared to what happens when the country collapses on the Continent, I don't think there's anywhere else you'd actually rather be

See.

>A leap of faith is inherently irrational. There's nothing wrong with that.
Amen.
I remember seeing some documentary about graffiti artists once, and they got asked why they do it. The reply from one was "If you want to know, you have to already understand."
Faith is exactly like that.

>Blaming secularism for low birth rates

>papist gibberish

Do ever say anything positive?

You're a real debbie downer, get yourself off to the doctors lad

What do you blame for low birth rates then? Soulless capitalism and money over family is an inherently secular aim because it breaks Burke's definition of conservatism

I just said something good about Britain!

anybody have that one picture with the english gentleman

you know the one

>media still refusing to show the crowds at the inauguration or any parts of the speech they disagree with

ok, english gentleman in the street

>Farage got decent treatment
What a lie. Farage never even said anything remotely extreme throughout his political career and yet he was treated a fascist.

>anybody have that one picture with the english gentleman
>you know the one