OK Trump has a lot of good points but what the fuck is up with his stance on the environment...

OK Trump has a lot of good points but what the fuck is up with his stance on the environment? "Climate change isn't real"? Rick Perry head of energy? Climate change deleted from white house website? Redpill me on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

nca2014.globalchange.gov/report/sectors/agriculture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Climate change
money grab

now that trump is president, climate change is no longer real

>they say climate change is real
>china's air is blacked
>no one mentions china since they are communist and promote globalism
>but somehow US and Europe are the problem
K sounds good rabbi ill be sure to donate shekels to save the earth from (((climate change)))

>this faggot believes the Climate Change Jew

top kek m8.

OP, please reduce your carbon footprint by killing yourself. Make the ultimate sacrifice for Mother Earth

There's no redpill, this really is a bad thing and one of the few major sticking points I have with him. I take solace in the knowledge that green energy and other stuff like that is economically competitive now and will be able to overtake the dying fossil fuels industry without government assistance. Not as quickly as it would have, but it's basically inevitable at this point.

>climate change

Fuck off, we have real problems to take care of. When everyone can find work and make a decent salary then you can go back to pretending the sky is falling.

The world will be better when it is warmer - crops will grow more and we will all benefit. The only ones it'll hurt are bears that live on currently useless frozen wastes

This too, if we were China tier and had black skies and purple water then you'd have a case. We're nowhere close to that bad though.

>Climate change is real
>American businesses have to pay more
>Other countries say their businesses will pay more too
>Their business don't
>Foreign businesses get an advantage
>American businesses suffer

>Climate change isn't real
>American businesses suddenly have less of a burden
>American businesses prosper
It's that simple.

Who the fuck can't find work? You mean degenerate retards and niggers? Kill yourself.

enough with CTR shills, i cant take it guys
It was supposed to be the best day of my life, don't they respect anything?

You are 100% correct. The U.S. alone is not responsible for climate change. If we maintained our current emissions output, and the rest of the world adopted strict climate policies, we would begin to see CO2 ppm drop.

But don't forget our Alpha-tier status of the world. We are the leaders, there is no debate about that. So if we show we are going to combat climate change on our own, the rest of the world will follow. If we do not, we can not hold China accountable as well. It's a domino effect from there.

It has an effect on agriculture but not a good one. The unstable weather, heat waves, and wider spread of pests does far more harm than a slightly longer growing season could possibly counterbalance.

nca2014.globalchange.gov/report/sectors/agriculture

It's a fucking global issue, not a national one

Also

>Implying environmentaists don't hate China more than you do

it's the same shit the Japs pulled in the late 80's early 90s. Claim their market is open but make sure no American company can do business in Japan. Then take the tech and refine it and claim they aren't doing anything like that

Just 90 million Americans, no big deal. You probably wouldn't know about that since you bought into the bullshit doctored Obama Administration unemployment rate.

Protip: Climate change is a hoax

Kikes lying and making up hoaxes is a global issue, that much is true.

The solution is more jewish carbon emissions.

Protip: Climate change is a scientifically proven issue.

Climate change is a hoax you redditfag

Redpill me here: is there any evidence to support that this rapid of a spike in global temp is normal, or is it just "well, maybe it happens all the time, I dunno." I've never seen any solid counter evidence, but that doesn't mean it's not out there

Take your new age religion and kill yourself with it.

Climate change due to fossil fuel consumption is scientifically proven.

There is no ''rapid spike in global temp''

There is no evidence to support that. Stand by to be bombarded with 100's of graphs that these faggots will pull out to prove to you otherwise.

The Chinese are the biggest cause of all ecological problems. Pollution, poaching, smog.

You're kidding, right?

Show data that it's holding steady then, I haven't seen that either.

science is full of shit, anyone that thinks it's any different from a religion has mental issues

Even if rapid, human caused climate change was a hoax (it isnt), shouldnt we want to be good stewards of our world, God's gift to man and beast?

Yes, there is. Here it is.

It's actually reverse psychology to get the rest of the world to decrease their emissions because they want to embarrass America. Trump is a genius

no it hasn't
you Environmental Scientologist

Graphs is what I want, as long as it's well sourced

Do your own research. You stupid climate change religious nuts are not only dumb but incredibly lazy.

Who gives a flying fuck? There are more important things than "muh environment".

Got any sort of reasoning for that? Or is calling someone retarded your sort of proof. You must know a lot about science.

Nigga u wot

No evidence to back up these meaningless graphs.

If we kill all the niggers and Jews we solve climate change

Creative. Havent heard that one before.

I have been unable to find any. I have to conclude it doesn't exist, I'm hoping someone else here knows better than me.

I like how you use him naming Rick Perry as Secretary of Energy when the Department of Energy has absolutely nothing to do with researching or fighting climate change.

Is Sup Forums really this retarded that they can't look up the functions of a department before trying to present something as fact?

Sorry I should clarify, theoretic science is full of shit

Ok so would you agree there are two opinions on climate change? One being that the current warming is not unique, that the current warming is a product of natural factors. Two being this current warming is unique, and humans are solely to blame for it. I'm not saying anything crazy there right??

Here you go. Why did humans leave the ice age? Because earth goes through climate cycles. It has nothing to do with us.

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it.

>Being dumber than an actual nigger

buddy i'm skeptical of the climate change agenda too but all you've been doing so far is ad homs and telling the guy to do his own research. It makes the rest of us look like morons, I'm starting to think you're a double agent shill

Large parts of central america, africa, the middle east and asia will become (even more) uninhabitable wastelands, and the world's largest areas of arable farmland will be in russia and canada, while much the USA will become dustbowl 2.0
oh boy I can't wait to be annexed by starving americans. I'm sure Trudeau's wife's son who will be prime minister by then will welcome them as helpless refugees and pay for their medical care during the war.

>"Protect" the planet with job killing regulation/make everything fucking expensive"

or

>Create jobs again.

You can only pick one.

OK. This is empirical evidence so...

You're going to have to clarify further

A crazy person doesn't know he is talking crazy.
Just shut the fuck up. The religion of climate change is over.
Fuck you. You lost. See you in 8 years.

>Creative. Havent heard that one before

Feel free to use it
It pretty much sums up envirtards and their religious zealotry and attacking people who question their dogma

can I clarify butter and make some curry and shit on antarctic ice?

But seriously we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

It was nothing more then a moral argument so they can ship all energy and industrial jobs overseas. Good riddance

love that y axis. Ambiguous and unlabeled. Colors will do tho, that's solid science.

I don't think that indicates spikes as rapid as the one we're currently experiencing, but I'll look into it. Thanks.

Man Made climate change is a a hoax. Americans are so based. Repeal it all!

protip: Imposing regulations on businesses makes it harder for them to compete with other countries that don't care which may lead them to go to those countries.

thats not climate change thats pollution. if i smoke a cig in my room, im not changing the climate im just smokin a cig.

What do you know about science you Zealot Climate Scientologist

Haha climate change isn't going anywhere. Even Rick Perry acknowledged climate change just last week you faggot.

> not knowing the scientific method

The thing about the enviorment is that most of the united states will actually benefit from climate change

Why care? All it will do is kill humanity off then the world will recover.

Fucking hippies only thinking about themselves.

just because its not directly visible it doesnt exist.
the problem isnt going to go away, if anything china should be a deter deregulation
protecting and appreciating nature is red pilled, look at teddy rosevelt

He can't just say that he doesn't give a fuck about the environment so he has to put on a front of denying climate change.

Climate change is a communist lie. Fuck off.

So that's how your debunking climate science?? Because of business regulations?

Ge I dunno could be because climate change is a hoax?

Man made climate change is real but the USAs life depends on becoming an energy super power.

Many idiots have acknowledged climate change hoax. Doesn't make it any more true.
Face it, you lost. Find a new religion.

Why don't we live in the ice age anymore faggot? Did we melt all the ice away back then too? Fucking retard

Do you think if you keep parroting this it will make it true. We can easily post sources disproving it.

>what the fuck is up with his stance on the environment?

he's going to soften some environmental restrictions. more than likely CAFE standards for the automotive industry.

he isn't going to be pic related. he isn't going to burn down the earth.

a lot. I have a degree in atmospheric science.

They need to focus on actually cleaning the air
Rather than stopping emissions coming out of vehicles
There are devices that will pull carbon out of the air.
Put a few of those over a major city, like LA, see how much more effect that is.

climate change has never been real. watch an inconvenient truth and tell me if all polar ice disappeared in 2015 and hawaii sank into the ocean. spoiler alert: it didnt happen. weather changes, and weve only been able to measure it accurately for a brief period of time. to assume that we are somehow drastically altering the weather to the point that it will kill us is just arrogant, uninformed, or very stupid

A stupendous blow to meme science.

We cant do anything about climate change, carbon taxes and other things are a waste of money.

You don't remember climate change push was started by Gore after bitter loss to Bush. It's very political issue and affects Trumps support base negatively.

So when Beijing turns off cars for six days and all the smog which kills dozens a day there is gone, is that a Chinese hoax??! LOL is Smog, the disgusting cancerous gas in every oil slave city in the US, a myth? LOL

It's sourced, and the information is out there.
I just don't understand that even if you believe, despite evidence, that we are making only a minor contribution to global warming, that it would be a worthwhile gamble from a policy perspective considering that it is one of few threats that could threaten all of humanity, not to mention the overlapping benefits towards slowing ocean acidification.
But this issue has become too politicized at this point, I shouldn't waste my time arguing. Carry on, user.

>8
nigger im here right now

Why don't we live in the ice age?

It has nothing to do with denying climate change, its the fact they claim we are the cause, we are not, its a natural occurrence all throughout the solar system

>There are devices that will pull carbon out of the air.
ye trees

Climate change is only relevant to scientists, govt officials, and professors
everyone else would be furious if you imposed regulations on business that limited growth.
Hell I don't know if it's real or not but even if it was I'd be pissed if they imposed regulations on business
Only if we got even close to China levels would I begin to care

98% of scientists agree that the weather changes both day to day and in larger cyclical periods. However, when trying to predict how the climate will change 100% of scientists have been hysterically wrong. Every single prediction about "man made climate change" has come up short and the planet has adapted in unforeseen ways, and even worse there is zero evidence that the climate will "go back to normal" if the white race commits suicide. But still the unspoken implication of "climate change" is that we should dismantle Western society, and then rebuild it in a progressive stack where trans-women of color hold the power. It's just the latest manifestation of white-guilt death cultism.

Neil Dygraase Tyson threw up

What if it's dangerous to business AND dangerous to future crop production? What then?

scientific method is full of shit when it comes down to theoretic science. I have a theory that the dodo 's extinction cause climate to change because they farted out CO2. I publish a paper and pay every other Dodo expert $200,000 to agree with me. Fuck i'm peer reviewed.

Jesus is coming so it doesn't matter.
The earth will burn and the righteous shall be reborn.

We are still coming out of the last ice age you dickless faggot. It's related to earth's eccentricity. That happens over long time scales though. The spike in temps we have seen over the last 60 years or so is stictly due to humans. No other natural factors account for it.