WTF!!! DEPT OF LABOR REPORT ON ADVANCING LGBT WORKPLACE RIGHTS HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN!!!!!

DRUMPF AND PONCE ARE MARCHING AMERICA BACK TO 1488

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161221084809/https://www.dol.gov/asp/policy-development/lgbt-report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lgbt
>rights

Pick one

>taken down
it never existed, and if it did, you would find it under the label lgbtqqweotijdtlsdktjdt or whatever it is now

REV UP THOSE OVENS

Yes, they are actually lgbt wrongs.

why becase they have an uncurable mental disease deserve special rights?
if anything they should go check the handicap people rights

What a shame.

>it never existed
web.archive.org/web/20161221084809/https://www.dol.gov/asp/policy-development/lgbt-report.pdf

LGBT workplace """rights"""

If a fag gets hired, that's his privilege, not a right.

Business owners are allowed to hire whoever they want. And if they don't want to hire a fag because it's against their religion, that's also their right.

Good!

Gay here; tranny shit has gone way too far.

All trannies should be put in camps. If gay rights take a hit, I'm willing to put up with that.

Already Making America Great again.

post boicpucci plz

Hail Vic

Your ass is going to be on a 10 foot poll

its going to take a week to die faggot.

People should be hired based on how good they are for the job, not things that have nothing to do with the job.

Obama tried to turn LGBT into a religion and gay rights activists are pissed at him for it

That's how a smart capitalist would think. But people can also hire on their personal choice as well.

I'm not gonna hire Tyrone no matter how qualified he is

Nah, just 1933

no one cares if you suck a dick but quit trying to make it make you special. Your mom sucks dick as well and she is fairly normal

hello [email protected]

Mentally ill deserve rights?

They deserve jumper cables thb family

>Mac OS
>Leaked gmail
>And of course, a leaf

KEK

this is a casus belli m8. Marxists and Liberals won't let that go

Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence
Mike "Thunder Struck" Pence

I agree with the faggot, gas the dykes

boipussi plz

Wrong.

Pre-1455 my friend.

>savage

lol

/thread
>im a leaf hrr drr see my email address

FINALLY!! Mike "gays strapped onto the electrical fence" Pence has come to clean this shit up.

If you won't hire a willing and keyword:qualified nigger, you're no real capitalist you nigger brained user.

Franzonejay @ g mail

Everyone send op a lovely message. Tell him how great his thread is.

ayyy fingol

OH NO! WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?!?!?!?!?

Because I'm not a full fledged capitalist.

A capitalist will tear down a monument and put up a strip club if it will make him money.

way ahead of you my good man

You look exactly like I would imagine

Should we send him links from ebay and amazon?
with rakes?

If he has gmail,he will get constantly ads for rakes.

Kek, Spoony retweeted this. Should've stuck to reviews ya liberal fuck.

Mike "Zap the Trap" Pence will take care of it

If dub digits, Kek wills it so mote it be

HAHAHA YES

witnessed!

or better yet

facebook/JayFranzone

Check'd mein Bruder

Shadily!

why should lgbt have more rights than other people?

nice! Kek is growing strong in this bread

What of I don't allow Muslims on my property?

You're confusing kikes with capitalists.

Capitalists aren't required to abandon principles and preference, you dumb nigger.

Profit isn't even the prime motivator in my life, you soulless mudshit.

Unless everyone else is handicapped they couldn't possibly compete. It's like how Jews will only ever achieve being the masterrace when no one else exists. That includes niggers.

You will be put out of business by someone who will.

Lmao the fast food place I worked at while still in school would hire a nigger every week, despite every single nig leaving within a few days no call no show. I really couldn't comprehend why they even gave them the light of day, because after the last five never showed up, the 6th would do the same.

Hi Franzone

Being a capitalist doesn't entail that you seek to maximize profits at the cost of everything else. It means that you have the economic freedom to do transactions as you see fit. These leads to unexpectedly useful ideas, such as stock markets, derivative markets(which I'm not a fan of, but some people love), bitcoin and other alternative currencies, internet commerce, etc.

If I want, I can work for myself (and I do), and take a vacation whenever I want (I make less money when I do so). I love capitalism, but I'm not greedy (I don't cheat anyone) and sometimes I make decisions that make me less money. And those are all perfectly fine choices in capitalism.

The opposition would hire Tyrone if he was qualified....

Oh my god these trucks just pulled up to my dorm and pence and Eric trump were dressed in all black

Hey shouted on the megaphone that all islams and fags had to report to mandatory evaluation immediately

These poor islams and trans kids were outside and the SS started to pay them down and then they loaded them onto the trucks

One guy tried to stop it and the pence personally beat him with a baton!!

Then they searched all the dorms and confiscated BAGS of stuff

Oh my god I'm so fucking scared guys what's happening out there?!!

An employer shouldn't be able to fire a good male employee for having a photo of his husband on his desk.

good 1

Maybe if you're surrounded by those who are antithetical to your views.

There are a lot of businesses where I live who are openly anti-LGBT and even anti-black. They do very well here. They wouldn't survive in a place like NYC or LA.

Point is to know your customers. If your customers are white blue collar workers. Chances are they won't give a fuck about you being racist.

Hahahahaha

Are LGBTZQWERTY really calling in suicide hotlines after inarguration??

I thought it was just a meme

THE FUCKING NAME IS FRANZONE (FRIENDZONE) WTF! KEK!
(i just realised it, man, that sucks, i almost feel bad for him, almost though)
So be it. Remeber us LEAF, everytime you see the ads, remember us.
Nice pic.
Get a manlier haircut wear a less faggot tie.
Hes like i thought he would be.

good. You can lead, follow or get out of the way.

I have to post via a proxy. All homosexuals and muslims have been rounded up in my neighborhood as well, I'm scared as hell now... Can anyone please report this to foreign media to get the word out?? Help us!!

>1 post by this faggot using a leaf proxy

Feels good! Can't wait for more to happen!

>An employer shouldn't be able to fire a good male employee for having a photo of his husband on his desk.
Why would you say that? Because you like his views, and hate the employer's views, and this is your way of covertly enhancing the homo's views.

P.S. not really his "husband", that's just manipulative wordplay.

An employer should be able to fire any employee for any and whatever reason he chooses.

It's HIS business, not uncle sam's

Hail Victory!
Hail Trump!

Good, fuck gay people.
Back to the shadows faggots.

Fuggin fingols bants

boi pucci my thicc gucci

I think it would be up to the workplace. That being said, if he's a good employee, it would make no sense to can them, they can go to your competition and be a good employee there, making your business take a hit.

I'm so fucking happy.

O-Oy vey?

kek

remeber guys, two queers dont make a straight.

kek

So basically, he is a gay-rights activist?
Hes absolutly left.
I looked at twitter account. M8, why has he came to Sup Forums?

Homosexuals are fags.