Why does this fucking retard keep on referring to "central casting" and "looks the part"?

Why does this fucking retard keep on referring to "central casting" and "looks the part"?

It's embarrassing as fuck.

who

she should work out a bit more

faggt

You should work out a bit more.

Kek has spoken.

Still, who is this semen demon?

don't know but she needs to tone up
id still fuck her but she is 6/10
Nah i'm rich cunt

Plastic children's jewelry
Lack of any muscle tone anywhere
Pleb/slut attire

5/10 worth the data to expand the thumbnail

>people stupid enough to not reverse Google search

anel rodriguez
think on her with love please

>6/10
Don't you like a diversity of women user?

I don't know who the fuck it is? I just know she needs to tone her body

Thanks Perubro.

Lol I love threads where everyone rips on attractive chicks even though we all know half the users here are unattractive, 230lb+ loners who couldn't pull a 4/10

>anel

she has the female version of a "dad bod" she is pretty close to going full fat old lady in 10 years

She should be working on my dick.

What the fuck kind of parents would name their daughter Anal?

ha, GAAAAAAAAAY

ive pulled multiple 4/10s thank you very much

if she goes on top she might start looking good

>don't know but she needs to tone up
I'm a chick and even I think you sound like a faggot. Go fuck men and then suicide please. Her body type is high-T as fuck.

this tbqh

Shes going to break 200lbs by her 35th.

He's right though, she looks fine but she probably should start working out if she insists on showing that much skin.

BLAH BLAH BLAH she is overweight, if you look like here you can probably fuck 99% niggers and maybe 1% nu males

she needs to work on her thighs too, she looks like a prime chicken, small arms wife fatty tights

Shes overweight.

wide*

She has a gut waiting to balloon up to pot belly, she needs to squat and do diddy lifts

I agree she should lose about 10 pounds, but she doesn't need to add bulk or "definition" anywhere unless you have a taste for men

will that abort the mulatto child?

No she shouldn't.
>Very fuckable

they foresaw her future

Nothing a swift kick to the pussy can't fix

>BROWNED

ITT

Just because you have no idea how a womans body works you raging faggot. Definition means no flab, she can either tone up or lose weight.

Unless she starts working her arms and abs shes not going to come close to looking like a man. Your closeted homosexual projections are disturbing user. Bottom line she is out of shape, which is what the shitposting ausie was saying.

damn right, she should look after herself

>tone up
literally no such thing. you can either add muscle or lose fat, and not at the same time so you're a fucking gay homo and should stop pretending

yes you can tone up you retard; its the resting tension of your muscle. Lurk fit some more scrub.

You aren't going to marry her...

no, i would fuck her but I would never impregnate that

Who is this and what does she have to do with politics? Are you watching the Disney channel you fuckin' pedo?

F A T
A
T

>I'll bet she does anel.

the fuck is this thread all about fuck are you all 16 and under or what this place is a joke

Looks better with a finger in her mouth to be honest, my family. Still, those hips are very arousing.

Thiccccccccc

Ain't got shit on Pricilla Trejo

You disgust me.